PDA

View Full Version : Jason Kidd Accused Of Molestation By A 23 Year Old Model

duncan228
12-14-2007, 04:10 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/12/14/kidd.lawsuit.ap/index.html

Kidd accused of molestation
Model, 23, claims Nets star groped her at nightclub

NEW YORK (AP) -- New Jersey Nets star Jason Kidd is being sued by a 23-year-old model who accuses him of groping and threatening her at a Manhattan nightclub two months ago.

The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan's state Supreme Court, says Kidd "battered and assaulted" the woman in the Lower West Side club Tenjune on Oct. 10 when he "grabbed her buttocks and crotch on multiple occasions."

"He kept staring at her and then went over and grabbed her butt," the woman's lawyer, Russell S. Adler, said Friday. He said, "She told him 'Get off me! Get away from me!"' before bouncers pulled Kidd away.

Words were exchanged and Kidd grabbed the woman again, pushing her against a wall and putting his hand under her dress, Adler said. When she protested, the lawyer said, Kidd asked, "If we have a fight, who do you think is going to win?"

Adler said when his client tried to send a text message, Kidd slapped her cell phone out of her hand. Adler said she left the club in the Meatpacking District a short time after that.

A spokesman for the New York City Police Department confirmed on Oct. 17 that the woman had filed a criminal complaint against the All-Star guard, accusing him of the acts now alleged in the lawsuit that was filed Thursday.

Adler said he was unaware of any law enforcement action against Kidd related to that complaint. "We are hopeful that the district attorney's office will file charges against him," the lawyer said.

The woman's lawsuit asks for unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.

Kidd's agent, Jeffrey Schwartz, did not immediately return a call for comment.

Another spokesman for Kidd, Scott Miranda, did not immediately return a call for comment, but he said in October the accusation was "a complete fabrication" and that it was "sad that someone would make something like this up."

Gary Sussman, Nets vice president for public relations, said Friday the organization had no comment since the claims involve a pending legal matter.

Kidd, in the midst of a divorce, has denied his wife's charges that he cheated on her and physically abused her during their 10-year marriage. He claimed in his divorce papers earlier this year that he was the victim of spousal abuse.

The couple married in 1997 and were involved in a domestic violence matter six years ago when Kidd was playing for the Phoenix Suns. He pleaded guilty to spousal abuse, was fined $200 and ordered to take anger management training.

Soul_Patch
12-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Adler said she left the club in the Meatpacking District...

i dont know why that makes me laugh each time i read it.

Fillmoe
12-14-2007, 04:18 PM
bitches these days..... is this the new get rich quick scheme? girls playing the lotto every time they hit the club.... :lol

Medvedenko
12-14-2007, 04:31 PM
True....now maybe Kid's trade value will go down....

thispego
12-14-2007, 04:32 PM
i know atheletes are not the brightest stars in the sky but I have a hard time believing that this many of them are THAT stupid.

JamStone
12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
"Molestation" sounds so perverted. When I hear or read the word "molestation" my first reaction is that it involves dirty old men and kids. It was a 23 year old model. An adult. Likely a very hot woman. Can they at least use "sexually harassed" instead of "molested" please?

AZLouis
12-14-2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=1290

It must be the hip hop in him.

Fillmoe
12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
What The Fuck Does Hip Hop Have To Do With This?

Sportcamper
12-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Sounds like J Kidd is a lousy tipper...

mavsfan1000
12-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Reason why Kidd got the boot out of Dallas. They are tired of this shit from him.

sprrs
12-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Sounds like some random girl he met at a club just trying to cash out. If it was anyone else but Kidd doing the exact same thing it would have warranted nothing more than a slap in the face.

AZLouis
12-14-2007, 07:02 PM

Just Needed An Excuse To Post A Link To His Rap Song, What The Kidd Did. :music

mikejones99
12-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Women should work and stop trying to steal all the goddam time. that bitch needs to be beatdown

ATX Spur
12-14-2007, 11:27 PM
Women should work and stop trying to steal all the goddam time. that bitch needs to be beatdown

OR he assaulted her and should face the consequences for it. We simply don't know what happened yet.

balli
12-14-2007, 11:48 PM
Bitch is lookin' for cash. There isn't a club rat in America that wouldn't welcome a groping from J-Kidd.

E20
12-14-2007, 11:49 PM
It's a menace to society. :dramaquee :elephant :spin :toast :santahat :madrun :fro :wakeup :hat :drunk :pctoss :dizzy

SpursFan0728
12-15-2007, 12:01 AM
OR he assaulted her and should face the consequences for it. We simply don't know what happened yet.
slim chance..
same thing happened with parker..
so much bs trying to get money..

ATX Spur
12-15-2007, 12:21 AM
slim chance..
same thing happened with parker..
so much bs trying to get money..

We don't know what happened,SpursFan0728. How can you say 'slim chance'?

It's not like he doesn't have past incidents of assault or intimidation.

mavs>spurs2
12-15-2007, 12:59 AM
I seriously doubt he would be dumb enough to do all that..but if he did i'd like to kick his ass personally

balli
12-15-2007, 01:02 AM
I must say. I'm entirely with J-Kidd on this and I even described the young woman as a "bitch" myself, but the amount of unabashed sexism in this thread is through the roof. I bet we could make some feminists puke by showing them a transcript.

Holt's Cat
12-15-2007, 01:21 AM

Not much. Then again, hip hop doesn't offer much to begin with.

balli
12-15-2007, 01:24 AM
Fuck hip-hop. The game's just a bunch of pacifist idiots wearing backpacks and flip-flops these days.

I like rap- 40's, ho's, glocks, blocks and crack. Now that's a basis for real music.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-15-2007, 01:25 AM
Why the fuck is everyone here giving Kidd, a confessed wife beater!, a pass on this one?? If it turns out he groped her, then he should lose every fucking dime he's got! as well as go spend sometime in prison.

balli
12-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Why the fuck is everyone here giving Kidd, a confessed wife beater!, a pass on this one?? If it turns out he groped her, then he should lose every fucking dime he's got! as well as go spend sometime in prison.

Cause a lot of women are opportunistic, shallow, money grubbers. Especially those in nightclubs.

*edit*
Look, I'll vote for equal opportunity employment, I'll pursue societal enhancements to help victims of domestic violence, I'll do everything possible to keep my son away from treating women as recepticles and objects.

But what I won't do is stop being cynical about athletes and claims that they've sexually abused slutty girls.

Sorry Kobe's accuser showing up at the hospital with six dudes' semen in her panties and the Duke accuser telling 50 different stories kind of made me jaded.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Cause a lot of women are opportunistic, shallow, money grubbers. Especially those in nightclubs.right, and men never sexually harass women, right? Sounds to me this fucker used to beat his wife, and now thought he could get away with groping this girl. Like I said, IF it turns out the chick was right, Kidd deserved ANYTHING he gets.

balli
12-15-2007, 01:44 AM
right, and men never sexually harass women, right?
Men are often deplorable. I won't debate that.

Like I said, IF it turns out the chick was right, Kidd deserved ANYTHING he gets.

I'll agree, but based on my own inferences as an impartial observor, I think she is lying to get money. Despite Kidd's history. Just my own opinion based on the information at hand. Obviously, I could easily be wrong.

Kori Ellis
12-15-2007, 02:00 AM
Is this a new case? Wasn't he already accused of something similar earlier this year?

duncan228
12-15-2007, 04:21 AM
Is this a new case? Wasn't he already accused of something similar earlier this year?

I guess so.

It says the "incident" occured October 10, that the police confirmed the report October 17, and that the lawsuit was filed Thursday.

It doesn't mention any other similar complaints so it must be the same one.
This is the first I've heard of it, you've got a good memory!

ploto
12-15-2007, 03:51 PM
i know atheletes are not the brightest stars in the sky but I have a hard time believing that this many of them are THAT stupid.
It is a sense of entitlement not stupidity- the belief expressed later in this thread that no woman could possibly NOT want them.

ploto
12-15-2007, 03:52 PM
And the year before. And the year before...

easjer
12-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Digusting. I wasn't about to assume the woman was telling the truth, especially with other recent cases, but I'm really disgusted by all the assumptions that the woman was lying.

No doubt women do lie, and no doubt men don't understand the meaning of no. Why make an assumption before more information comes out?

Slomo
12-17-2007, 11:31 AM
It is a sense of entitlement not stupidity- the belief expressed later in this thread that no woman could possibly NOT want them.
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Emoticons/ding_ding_ding.jpg

spursRgay
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Adler said when his client tried to send a text message, Kidd slapped her cell phone out of her hand.

JKidd still got those quick hands...

ducks
12-17-2007, 03:37 PM
kidd is a waste of space

mikejones99
12-18-2007, 07:27 AM
whores who are proven liars need to get locked up so less of them bitches try this golddiggin shit

ATX Spur
12-18-2007, 01:26 PM
whores who are proven liars need to get locked up so less of them bitches try this golddiggin shit

In other news, apparently this girl who is accusing Kidd is mikejones99's ex-girlfriend.

manustarting2gd
12-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Pic?

midgetonadonkey
12-18-2007, 06:05 PM
I was molested by Jason Kidd once. So I believe this girl.