PDA

View Full Version : the death of SpUrStAlK G2g

Mdot.HIM.not
12-14-2007, 09:10 PM
they rarely happen anymore.
use to happen often. didnt matter huge game or not. people just wanted to have fun.
now they dont. not as fun i guess.

r.i.p. st.com g2g.

phyzik
12-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Come to Hotshots, Been trying to get Kori to go there for a GTG but last time we where going to do it I couldnt garuntee enough tables because it was a big game.

give me at least a 2 day notice and I can get the tables.

4 big screens (3 right next to eachother) and smaller TV's spread throughout.

Mdot.HIM.not
12-15-2007, 12:31 PM
where is thatat???

Kori Ellis
12-15-2007, 12:35 PM
they rarely happen anymore.
use to happen often. didnt matter huge game or not. people just wanted to have fun.
now they dont. not as fun i guess.

r.i.p. st.com g2g.

:lol

We didn't have any in the beginning of the season last year either. But we had one for every single road game of the playoffs, plus every game of the Mavs-Warriors series too.

Anyone can get together anytime they want, but I'm too busy to have them at my house this early in the season.

Kori Ellis
12-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Come to Hotshots, Been trying to get Kori to go there for a GTG but last time we where going to do it I couldnt garuntee enough tables because it was a big game.

give me at least a 2 day notice and I can get the tables.

4 big screens (3 right next to eachother) and smaller TV's spread throughout.

Yeah, I wanted to have it there that one time. But also tons of people say that place is horrible. I'm not sure why. I'm willing to try it though.

phyzik
12-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I wanted to have it there that one time. But also tons of people say that place is horrible. I'm not sure why. I'm willing to try it though.

Horrible in what way? Only time I can say it was really bad was the last Cowboys game that was on NFL network, that place was way overpacked and people where getting too rowdy.