PDA

View Full Version : Finding embetted YouTubes

Fabbs
12-15-2007, 10:43 PM
embetted embedded, whatever.
How do you find an exact point in a game?
Or make one?

For example 1:27 left in the game, Golden State vs the Lakers.
Dareek Swisher barreling into a set Al Harrington. Harrington being rung up for an offensive foul. :elephant

How to get that play on YouTube?

Hemotivo
12-15-2007, 11:52 PM
what?

Fabbs
12-16-2007, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYICq8q-vIU

^^ this is a 1 minute 27 second YouTube clip of a Spurs-Lakers game showing Fabs getting Bynum ejected.

How can i find a YouTube from the Golden State-Lakers game Fri night?

MaNuMaNiAc
12-16-2007, 12:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYICq8q-vIU

^^ this is a 1 minute 27 second YouTube clip of a Spurs-Lakers game showing Fabs getting Bynum ejected.

How can i find a YouTube from the Golden State-Lakers game Fri night?cross your fingers and hope to god someone made one??

Fabbs
12-16-2007, 01:12 AM
cross your fingers and hope to god someone made one?? That's what I'm asking. Can i "ask" YouTube to show me X point in time game, or no way? Only sections of the game are available, and those sections are strictly at the control of the maker?

If someone had a recording of the entire game and the YouTuber transfer know how, could they put on YouTube any part of the game? If so, would someone please YouTube the play I'm asking about.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-16-2007, 01:48 AM
That's what I'm asking. Can i "ask" YouTube to show me X point in time game, or no way? Only sections of the game are available, and those sections are strictly at the control of the maker?

If someone had a recording of the entire game and the YouTuber transfer know how, could they put on YouTube any part of the game? If so, would someone please YouTube the play I'm asking about.:lol I don't think you understand what youtube is. All you can do in youtube is watch videos people have uploaded, that's it. If someone uploads an entire game into youtube, and it would have to be separated in to several videos for that to be possible, you'd just have to fastforward to the part you want to see.

Fabbs
12-16-2007, 01:52 AM
All you can do in youtube is watch videos people have uploaded, that's it. If someone uploads an entire game into youtube, and it would have to be separated in to several videos for that to be possible, you'd just have to fastforward to the part you want to see. Aren't people starting to upload whole games? Maybe just big ones like when the playoffs start?

Okay, if anyone in geekdom is out there, please upload the play in question where Swisher attempts to mount Al Harrington and Harrington is charged with a foul for defending himself.

Tippecanoe
12-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Aren't people starting to upload whole games? Maybe just big ones like when the playoffs start?

Okay, if anyone in geekdom is out there, please upload the play in question where Swisher attempts to mount Al Harrington and Harrington is charged with a foul for defending himself.

i think your overestimating the awesomeness of youtube :lol

balli
12-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Wtf?

Cry Havoc
12-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Aren't people starting to upload whole games? Maybe just big ones like when the playoffs start?

Uploading an entire game would be a massive undertaking and consume copious amounts of hard drive space. It's not going to happen anytime soon.