PDA

View Full Version : damn the Spurs...

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2004, 09:56 AM
I have Q and Matrix on my fantasy team and the Spurs totally screwed my numbers for last night!...:lol

ShoogarBear
12-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I have Q on mine, too.

Dude is inconsistent, but for about the last month he's been fantasy gold.

Friggin Rash did him in.

ALVAREZ6
12-29-2004, 05:13 PM
I have Joe Johnson on mine.
I went from #1 team to #3, now im pissed.

CosmicCowboy
12-29-2004, 06:15 PM
speaking of fantasy basketball...if any of you have Pau Gasol on your team you should petition your league to change him to a F-C instead of just a PF...starting last Monday against the Clippers Fratelo has juggled his lineup and is starting Gasol at Center now instead of PF...I have already requested the change from Yahoo...

ALVAREZ6
12-29-2004, 07:46 PM
speaking of fantasy basketball...if any of you have Pau Gasol on your team you should petition your league to change him to a F-C instead of just a PF...starting last Monday against the Clippers Fratelo has juggled his lineup and is starting Gasol at Center now instead of PF...I have already requested the change from Yahoo...
I have Gasol, and I was wondering why they don't let you have him at C.

What if you are in an automatic public league, I don't think we can change it.

Yahoo is terrible at knowing what players play what positions.
they let KG play SF but they don't let J-O'Neal and Gasol play C. That's messed up.

Yahoo blows

Matrix
12-29-2004, 10:38 PM
I have Q and Matrix on my fantasy team and the Spurs totally screwed my numbers for last night!...:lol

Well Q had 9 3's tonight (31 points) and 11 boards so that should make it up for your fantasy team, I know I know it was the hornets, but its good for the fantasy team.

CosmicCowboy
12-30-2004, 10:31 AM
another fantasy gem this year has been Emeka Okafor...I drafted him late figuring he would get a lot of minutes and someone had to score on that awful team but he has FAR surpassed expectations...his numbers just keep getting better and better...if any of you can steal him in a trade you should look at it...over the last month he has averaged 18 points, 13.5 rebounds and 1.2 blocks and isn't a category killer in free throws like Ben Wallace is...