PDA

View Full Version : Transperancy in Govt...

Nbadan
12-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Paper security is a must! In this post 911 world....

:rolleyes

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/trend_graph.jpg
Evidence is getting expensive to destroy

Behold, the Bush Administration in chart form: Federal spending on paper shredding has increased more than 600 percent since George W. Bush took office. This chart, generated by usaspending.gov, the U.S. government's brand spanking new database of federal expenditures, shows spending on "contracts for paper shredding services" going back to 2000.

Link (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/12/bush-secret-shredding-soars.php)

Maybe if they shred all their important papers and destroy all the tapes, they can just shred themselves out of existence....

:clap

boutons_
12-17-2007, 01:17 PM
Like the right-wing fucktards who think US citizens who don't like being spied upon must have something to hide, we can ask what does the dubya/dickhead Exec have to hide ?

As with Viet Nam and Nixon, the right-wing/neo-cunt/movement conservatives will find it much easier to rehabilitate the dubya/dickhead fuckups, to re-write history, if their is little or no documentary evidence.

Ignignokt
12-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Pencil prick fucktard donkey fuck, Pearl Necklaced Lolita of the Repug white supremacist party. Shit dick fuck suck, swallow, deepthroat, Oral blowjob teen whores!!

xrayzebra
12-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Like the right-wing fucktards who think US citizens who don't like being spied upon must have something to hide, we can ask what does the dubya/dickhead Exec have to hide ?

As with Viet Nam and Nixon, the right-wing/neo-cunt/movement conservatives will find it much easier to rehabilitate the dubya/dickhead fuckups, to re-write history, if their is little or no documentary evidence.

You mean like JFK and RK who spied on on MLK? Or
the dimm-o-craps who monitored the phone
conversations of the Republicans and gave them to
the NYT. Is that who you mean boutons?

JoeChalupa
12-17-2007, 04:25 PM
There's that classy "dimm-o-crap" BS again. :rolleyes

I don't know why you have to stoop to that level. I really think you are smarter than that.

boutons_
12-17-2007, 04:28 PM
"you are smarter than that."

actually, he's not :)

hey, Ignignokt, go fucktard yourself.

Ignignokt, are really clanny, whott-the-fuck, yoni? doesn't matter, consider yourself slapped, bitch.

I've shitcanned you like I did XZ a long time ago.

Ignignokt
12-17-2007, 05:06 PM
"you are smarter than that."

actually, he's not :)

hey, Ignignokt, go fucktard yourself.

Ignignokt, are really clanny, whott-the-fuck, yoni? doesn't matter, consider yourself slapped, bitch.

I've shitcanned you like I did XZ a long time ago.

Go suck on a meaty un koshered un circumsiced salami stick yamuka boy!

01Snake
12-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Croutons, you haven't slapped or shit-canned anyone on this site. Ever! Your posts consist of (2) types:

1) an article from some odd source complete with bolded paragraphs and colored text in attempt to let us know what items are "important". These are always followed up with a Rupug/Dickhead/etc something or another.

or

2) an incoherent string of babble consisting of fuck you's, suck my dick and an abundance of spelling errors which you always try to correct as noted by the numerous edits you make to the post.

Get real bro. At least Captain Cut & Paste can converse without going 6th grade on everyone.

boutons_
12-17-2007, 06:47 PM
zero snake, go fuck yourself, bitch

clambake
12-17-2007, 06:49 PM
i'll bet you boutons is quite intelligent.

ohh, i see you have no money. :lol

01Snake
12-17-2007, 06:53 PM

Wow! Vintage Croutons!

01Snake
12-17-2007, 06:56 PM
i'll bet you boutons is quite intelligent.

Doubt it

ohh, i see you have no money. :lol

Fortunately, I've got the kind that matters. :toast

clambake
12-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Fortunately, I've got the kind that matters. :toast

Euro's?

boutons_
12-17-2007, 07:35 PM
snake, you weak shit amounts to trash-talking my typos. You bitch-slap yourself.

01Snake
12-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Euro's?

touché :lol

01Snake
12-17-2007, 07:36 PM
snake, you weak shit amounts to trash-talking my typos.

That made sense. :rolleyes

Wild Cobra
12-17-2007, 08:59 PM
What a useless thread, without showing better relevancy.

Material has hold dates. If, like most material, a seven year requirement is in place to keep it, then the material being shredded is from the Clinton era. Without knowing how old the documents being shredded are, the data is absolutely useless, except as propaganda to those of you who are ignorant!

Ignignokt
12-17-2007, 11:05 PM

Bitchtons how's that jihadi boner doing in your mouth. Why don't you keep teething it like the little crybaby bitch you are.

boutons_
12-17-2007, 11:09 PM
"then the material being shredded is from the Clinton era."

You have no proof or evidence, pure speculation.

Why would dickhead want to shred/hide so many Clinton documents?

With this being an extremely secretive, gratuitously combative, unbalancing/unchecked Exec, my bet is that dickhead is shredding this Exec's papers, esp those papers Jan-9/11-2001, and then again in the pre-invasion period, and fully consistent with violating the Presidential Records Act, using RNC computers for Exec email, and then destroying those emails.

Ignignokt
12-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Dicksuckfuckdicksuckfuckdicksuckfuck.

scott
12-17-2007, 11:16 PM
This thread would have been starting point for discussion of why the current administration feels a need to be so secretive... unfortunately it was ruined by boutons and xray still having access to the internet.

boutons_
12-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Scott makes a huge contribution to the thread, content-free, per usual.

Go fuck yourself.

Wild Cobra
12-17-2007, 11:19 PM
"then the material being shredded is from the Clinton era."

you have no proof or evidence, pure speculation.

Why would dickhead want to shred/hide so many Clinton documents?

With this being an extremely secretive, gratuitously combative, unbalancing/unchecked Exec, my bet is that dickhead is shredding this Exec's papers, esp those papers Jan-9/11, and then again in the pre-invasion period.
I was saying it is standard procedure to hold documents for seven years. The report does not say how old any of the documents were, and just shows costs. Doesn't even show how many documents. Typical liberal propaganda that appeals to the ignorant voters. They offer no evidence any of the documents are during the Bush administration.

Look at the graph, remembering that 7 years it the typical time to hold documents. The first notable increase is in 2002. Seven years prior is 1995. It rises until 2006, whereas 7 years prior is 1999. Keeping the seven year timeframe, 2007 is the last year of the Cliton presidency documents for the full year.

I challenge you to show me the documents were destroyed prior to the nominal seven years.

scott
12-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Scott makes a huge contribution to the thread, content-free, per usual.

Go fuck yourself.

Here is some boutons_ quality content for all:

dickhead. shrub. fuck. republicans fuck.

go fuck yourself.

boutons_
12-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Scott, go fuck yourself, it might calm you down a bit