PDA

View Full Version : It is time

Rummpd
12-17-2007, 10:14 AM
To start showing again the Suns that last year, and the two year before that and the majority of the games in between were no fluke.

A motivated Spurs team is simply better than the mentally soft Suns - take em down Spurs!

ArgSpursFan.
12-17-2007, 10:19 AM
The Spurs need Timmy and Manu to step up on this one.
Timmy is coming back from his sprained ankle and Manu has had 3 off games since his 37 back to back pts vs Dallas and Utah.
That and good transition D and rebounding will be the key to the victory.

m33p0
12-17-2007, 10:32 AM
To start showing again the Suns that last year, and the two year before that and the majority of the games in between were no fluke.

A motivated Spurs team is simply better than the mentally soft Suns - take em down Spurs!

its not a fluke. its a tradition. :toast

ancestron
12-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Is tony playing?

ArgSpursFan.
12-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Looks like He won't.

yeahone
12-17-2007, 10:55 AM
16-5 over the last 3 years is no fluke thats domination

boutons_
12-17-2007, 11:03 AM
It's not a Spurs fan who says Spurs dominating Suns has been a fluke. WTF?

Tim is not 100%, Manu is who-knows-what, Tony is out.
A win will be wonderful.

A loss will be shrugged off by Spurs fans, will be proof of total domination by the chicken-man Suns. Will Chicken-man and his chicken suit make the trip?

SouthernFried
12-17-2007, 11:52 AM
If we win without Tony?

"...that stare Horry gave Nash. Spurs are just dirty!"

BillsCarnage
12-17-2007, 12:02 PM
This game is a no win situation for the Suns.

If they win it's because Eva is out and jello ankles is still "recovering"

If they lose it'll be the same old story.

urunobili
12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
D-wash will have a career night for the win!

BeerIsGood!
12-17-2007, 12:08 PM
This is just another gut check game like the Dallas, Utah, GS, and Laker games were. Not too meaningful since the team isn't at 100% or even 75%, but if they can pull a win it'll be a good win.

txstr1986
12-17-2007, 12:37 PM
This game is a no win situation for the Suns.

If they win it's because Eva is out and jello ankles is still "recovering"

If they lose it'll be the same old story.

Actually its a no win situation for the Suns because they're crap and simply can't beat the Spurs. I guess they can always look forward to fishing trips in June though.

Armando
12-17-2007, 12:48 PM
The Suns return to the scene of the crime. Buckle up I think we are in for a tight game.

FromWayDowntown
12-17-2007, 12:51 PM
It's a mid-December game, regardless of who plays for either team. I suspect that the Suns will have an intensity about them tonight and it might be that the Spurs don't match that intensity from the tip. Who knows? I just know that my feelings about a playoff series between these teams won't be influenced much, if at all, by what happens tonight.

xamila rey
12-17-2007, 01:14 PM
will spurs call mahimi with elson out??

smrattler
12-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah, not only Tony, but Elson is also out. Elson is kind of important in these kind of games against these kind of teams. Combine those two with TD obviously still not himself and Manu misfiring... will be tough to get the win, even at home.

TD and Manu have to get back to their norm and Oberto needs to provide his and Elson's usual production just to give us a chance.

ArgSpursFan.
12-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Elson being enjuried is just making the spurs a favor.
Call Mahinmi or give Bonner more minutes,thatīs the best that could happen to the spurs in the backup front line until Tiago comes in next season.

AnotherArgie
12-17-2007, 04:44 PM
I predict another monster night by Oberto.

Stargazer
12-17-2007, 04:47 PM
It's a mid-December game, regardless of who plays for either team. I suspect that the Suns will have an intensity about them tonight and it might be that the Spurs don't match that intensity from the tip. Who knows? I just know that my feelings about a playoff series between these teams won't be influenced much, if at all, by what happens tonight.

I predict the Suns will NOT come out with any special intensity. From everything I've seen, this just isn't that big of a deal in Phoenix. It's a game against a very good team, but that's it. If I had to guess why that's so, I'd say it's because people don't feel like San Antonio really beat the Suns in a fair series, so there's nothing to really avenge.

AnotherArgie
12-17-2007, 04:49 PM
I predict the Suns will NOT come out with any special intensity. From everything I've seen, this just isn't that big of a deal in Phoenix. It's a game against a very good team, but that's it. If I had to guess why that's so, I'd say it's because people don't feel like San Antonio really beat the Suns in a fair series, so there's nothing to really avenge.

Did your hospitals just ran out of blood or what?