PDA

View Full Version : Morning sickness

MoSpur
12-18-2007, 10:17 AM
Is it possible for me to get it instead of my wife?

Shelly
12-18-2007, 10:30 AM
yep, and you can gain weight too.

Now if you start lactating, then I'd be a little concerned.

MoSpur
12-18-2007, 10:33 AM
LOL at lactating comment. I get grossed out every once in awhile. I haven't been eating the same. I also have been feeling lazy the past 4-5 weeks. On Sunday, I ate once slice of pizza. That's not normal for me.

angel_luv
12-18-2007, 10:46 AM
What you have may be the stomach flu. It is going around apparently.

I had it bad yesterday.

Hope you and your wife feel better. :)

desflood
12-18-2007, 10:57 AM
My husband got stomach cramps when I went into labor. He still talks about them like they were the most painful things on earth.

BacktoBasics
12-18-2007, 11:10 AM
A lot of vagina up in this thread.

mrsmaalox
12-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Since I vomited EVERY morning thru my ENTIRE pregnancies, my hubby was lucky he didn't have it too. But he did have severe indigestion for extended periods. The worst part for him was the weight gain---after I delivered. Seems like every time, day or night, the baby was up for a feeding, hubby felt compelled to feed himself too! :lol

MoSpur
12-18-2007, 12:15 PM
The stomach flu? I haven't thrown up or anything. Just nausea. This will be my first and her first. I feel tired too.

thispego
12-18-2007, 12:18 PM
is this like when two broads live together and their menses start to sync up?

MoSpur
12-18-2007, 12:22 PM
is this like when two broads live together and their menses start to sync up?

:lol

I have no idea. All I know is I feel like crap at times and I hardly ever get sick.

easjer
12-18-2007, 12:31 PM
I've anecdotally heard of a lot of men suffering sympathy pains.

The sympathy weight gain is easy to understand - a woman needs to take in more calories to assist in fetal development (though it starts of low - about 300 extra calories per day, can go up to 500 later in pregnancy - still not eating for 2). It's not infrequent for her husband to start eating with her or overcompensating (or eating up what's left of cravings and sudden food aversions).

Ballcox
12-18-2007, 02:01 PM
^Hell yes. When my wife got pregnant with the twins we were on the way to the doctor's office one day (she was around 3mo. pregnant at the time) and on the way there I had to pull the car over so I could go blow chunks in some office parking lot.

I would say it only happened a total of about 5-6 times, but I never knew WHEN it would happen and I'd find myself running around trying to find some place to throw up. Don't get me wrong, my wife had it much tougher than me giving birth to twins naturally, MUHCH tougher.

I was just really wierd having some symptoms similar to hers. :lol

PS, I also gained weight during the pregnancy, nothing like a good excuse to eat more food!

12-18-2007, 02:05 PM
:lol

I have no idea. All I know is I feel like crap at times and I hardly ever get sick.

http://www.impawards.com/1994/posters/junior.jpg

Understands

ploto
12-18-2007, 02:23 PM
Women hated me- I never had morning sickness. I felt by far the best I have ever felt in my entire life when I was pregnant.

angel_luv
12-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Women hated me- I never had morning sickness. I felt by far the best I have ever felt in my entire life when I was pregnant.

I hope that is my experience when I get married and I have kids.
I hate to be sick.

DarkReign
12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
A lot of vagina up in this thread.

:tu

My brother in law complained of morning sickness. I laughed him out of the building.

BonnerDynasty
12-18-2007, 08:53 PM
What you have may be the stomach flu. It is going around apparently.

I had it bad yesterday.

Hope you and your wife feel better. :)

I think I may have gotten this.