View Full Version : ok tp is mvp

ducks
12-19-2007, 11:01 PM
cavs go on a major loosing streak without james
but spurs do without tp and no one mentions it
PATHETIC

SAtown
12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Don't blame TP's absence for our shitty 3 point shooting tonight....
Don't blame TP's absence for the Spurs not being able to inbounds a fucking ball vs. PHX.
The last 3 games the Spurs lost were very winnable, so blame other shit, like Pop's rotation at PG... If we can win great games vs the likes of Dallas and Utah without Duncan, there's no reason why we shouldn't have won those other games without TP.

manustarting2gd
12-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Tony Homer Alert

SequSpur
12-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Ducks is getting smarter.

TheAuthority
12-20-2007, 04:39 AM
It's been Manu playing like absolute garbage the past 5 games.

smeagol
12-20-2007, 05:14 AM
It's been Manu playing like absolute garbage the past 5 games.
Which proves the point that without Manu playing well, this team goes nowhere. No Manu = less rings for the Spurs.

Thanks for proving my point, idiot.

TheAuthority
12-20-2007, 05:32 AM
Which proves the point that without Manu playing well, this team goes nowhere. No Manu = less rings for the Spurs.

Thanks for proving my point, idiot.

How exactly does that prove your point, moron? Point being, if he didn't give the ball to the other team and say, here... have the ball... score. And then shoot 25% from the field, whereas other players, namely Duncan wouldn't shoot 25% if they were taking those shots, we wouldn't be losing games.

Hey, I can tolerate playing poorly every now and then. Not 5 games in a row. I also cannot tolerate someone jacking up wild 3's at the beginning of the shot clock when you're shooting like 2-10 in the game.

polandprzem
12-20-2007, 06:11 AM
The whole spurs team is shitty

They can't win without parker, they can't win with Ginobili playing like garbage, they can't win without Duncan as well. Even with them they lost few games.
Damn I need to change the wagon

smeagol
12-20-2007, 07:25 AM
How exactly does that prove your point, moron?

Well, the fact Manu has played sub par for last 5 games and the Spurs struggle proves my point, dipshit.

Point being, if he didn't give the ball to the other team and say, here... have the ball... score.

Do you follow the Spurs, asshole? With Manu, you take the good and the bad. There is plenty more good than bad. Either you like it, or get on rascal's wagon and ask the FO to trade him.

And then shoot 25% from the field, whereas other players, namely Duncan wouldn't shoot 25% if they were taking those shots, we wouldn't be losing games.

You are too stupid for me to explain everything

Hey, I can tolerate playing poorly every now and then. Not 5 games in a row. I also cannot tolerate someone jacking up wild 3's at the beginning of the shot clock when you're shooting like 2-10 in the game.

Hey, sack of shit, before he got into this funk he was playing outstanding basketball. Second highest PER in the entire NBA. Even sequ was happy with his performance.

TheAuthority
12-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Hey, sack of shit, before he got into this funk he was playing outstanding basketball. Second highest PER in the entire NBA. Even sequ was happy with his performance.

I was happy with it too. Was being the keyword.

smeagol
12-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Ducks is getting smarter.

Not really

MoSpur
12-20-2007, 09:34 AM
I mentioned the same thing to my wife last night. I don't know if Tony Parker is the MVP of our team, but it shows how much importance his presence is. He makes the game easier for the team too just like Tim Duncan does. He breaks down defenses and gets to the basket a lot. I think he is nearly if not as important to this team as is Tim Duncan.

Harry Callahan
12-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Need 'em all (Big Three healthy and efficient) to win it all. Period.

spursfan09
12-20-2007, 12:53 PM
I think the team is really reliant on TP. And Ofcourse they are missing him. Can't wait to get him back.

Michi_Germany
12-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Now we see how important Tony is for this team. With his drives to the basket he creates open shots for the other guys - especially Manu. Thats the reason why Manu struggles at the moment. I can't wait for Tonys comeback.

manustarting2gd
12-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Need 'em all (Big Three healthy and efficient) to win it all. Period.

WORD. No MVP's exist on the Spurs anymore... Tim Duncan is the rock of this franchise dont get it twisted.. everyone has to work 3x's as hard when he's out .. Same goes with Ginobili, same goes with Parker.

And to all those Spurs fans doubting our boys already???! ... get the fuck on. Ride the Celts new wagon. Nut up bitches, its December. ..Merry Fuckin Christmas.. were 2nd in the league. Waaaaaa Waaaa....

E20
12-20-2007, 01:56 PM
The initial post:
Spurs have TD and Manu, while the Cavs only have Lebron. Come on Ducks. :lol

Budkin
12-20-2007, 02:10 PM
TP rules but we should be able to win some without him.

Hemotivo
12-20-2007, 02:18 PM
TP Finals MVP

O.J. Mayonnaise
12-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Manu>>>>Parker.
Parker is a ball hog.
Lebron for MVP.
Lebron James is the best player in the NBA.

SpurOutofTownFan
12-20-2007, 06:39 PM
Derailed thread.