PDA

View Full Version : Beno

SequSpur
12-20-2007, 12:07 AM
is kicking ass and taking names....

WTF? How can a guy be here for years and look like shit. I will tell you why.

Cuz Greg Popovich the CEO is a fucking tool. He is a blind fuk. How can you not notice a guy who practices in front of you, plays, etc.

How in the shit do you keep Jacque Vaughn on this team and trade Beno without opening your eyes?

In one game tonight, he did more than Jacque Vaughn has done in his NBA career.

And Bonner....

Bonner, Elson, Udoka, and Vaughn are a big pile of horseshit.

I'm pissed.

Fillmoe
12-20-2007, 12:10 AM
beno hit 2 clutch 3's within 4 minutes in the 4th quarter to secure the win.....

BonnerDynasty
12-20-2007, 12:16 AM

Cuz Greg Popovich the CEO is a fucking tool. He is a blind fuk. How can you not notice a guy who practices in front of you, plays, etc.

How in the shit do you keep Jacque Vaughn on this team and trade Beno without opening your eyes?

And Bonner....

I'm pissed.

Cry more.

Beno Udrih
12-20-2007, 12:16 AM

And Bonner....

I'm pissed.
You got some brown stuff on your nose there brah.
:smokin

ChumpDumper
12-20-2007, 12:18 AM
Contract year.

Lottery team.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Maybe the Tuesday Night Club scene in Milwaukee sucks

Slohoop
12-20-2007, 03:30 AM
You are all crazy here. When he was Spur he was gay, looser ... bla bla bla. Now he's showing his real talent in Kings uniform and you are talking about him like he's god.

phxspurfan
12-20-2007, 03:40 AM
Kings Championships = 0
Spurs (Pop) Championships = 4

Pop tries to keep the right cast around Duncan and cares little about where the rest go and what they do.

spurscenter
12-20-2007, 04:37 AM
look i understand the frustration but some players shine in different systems.

Its part of what makes the NBA so great (at times)

Everyone on a NBA roster can play, its a combination of luck, team, coaches and breaks that makes them excel or not.

Beno say in Dallas would still be Beno of the Spurs. Beno in NY would still be Beno of Spurs because the media is too intense I think for Beno. Beno only works in systems like Sacramento, Charlotte, etc.

Beno in Sac Town, is perfect, they were crying for a PG, gave him 30+ minutes, supported him, etc. etc. and he blossomed like any player would.

Look at Nazr Mohammed right.

Got traded to charlotte, started as center today, 17 points, 8 rebounds, 30 plus mins. He is gonna do that nightly now.

Nazr is gonna be a lil monster and everyone in Detroit is gonna say the same thing we are saying about Beno.

But its the way things are.
Its just the systems that are in place for those players.

Beno found a home and I'm truly happy for him and Im sure Pop in some way is happy to see Beno do well.

Kibic
12-20-2007, 05:10 AM
:tu

Beno drama, hate... was a big overreacting.
Taking sides was influenced by personal preferences between members.
Pop was managing Spurs with end result in his mind. He Succeeded.
He admitted, he used TP - Beno, PG - Euro-junior-history rivality to constantly lifting TP confidence. "He has Beno under his tumb". Effects on Beno was not so god but predictable. If he have a more success in Spurs system.....TP would have a lot less success. What would that mean for Spurs as a team?

This is all Pop and Beno in their interviews are trying to say to all of us...diplomatically.

Pop couldn't say it before. Confidence level was not high enough.
:cooldevil

TDMVPDPOY
12-20-2007, 05:12 AM
speedy
beno
jackson
rose
raslow
nazr
daniels
brown

this team.... fuck smallball...this is a better roster than a few teams out there in the nba...

TheAuthority
12-20-2007, 05:40 AM
Oh well, bottom line is he's taking a shit on Popovich with every bucket he drains.

Bruno
12-20-2007, 06:11 AM
Beno thread!

polandprzem
12-20-2007, 06:15 AM
Beno thread!

yupi

:clap

TDMVPDPOY
12-20-2007, 08:07 AM
no shit, beno deserves his own thread

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/191/478422658_a3e432d6cb.jpg

you see me clubbin, you hatin

WalterBenitez
12-20-2007, 08:15 AM

And Bonner....

I'm pissed.

Washing your coments with alcohol, I do agree with your post :nerd

The answer is the system, POP has his own system, he got many rings, but ... sometimes we really sucks

smeagol
12-20-2007, 08:27 AM
Sequ's a tool. Insulting Beno for three years . . . now that he is gone, he wants him back.

I'm yet to decide if TA is stupider than sequ or vice versa.

angel_luv
12-20-2007, 08:36 AM
beno hit 2 clutch 3's within 4 minutes in the 4th quarter to secure the win.....

Go Beno! Go Beno! Whoosh! :fro

angel_luv
12-20-2007, 08:37 AM

What on earth?????

WalterBenitez
12-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Sequ's a tool....

:nerd that's a T or and F?

sendman
12-20-2007, 09:10 AM

Is that Beno for sure? Dude does look like him, but I'm not convinced. I never saw him with that 10 days shadow.
But now I can understand all that jealousy and bitterness on this board! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin:
:danceclub
:cheer :cheer :elephant :cheer:cheer

Dex
12-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Sequ going the way of Mouse?

lebomb
12-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Game before last night? Beno was 0-8 from the field, and 0-2 from downtown in 24min. of action.

Lets not get carried away. :rolleyes

Kibic
12-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Game before last night? Beno was 0-8 from the field, and 0-2 from downtown in 24min. of action.

Lets not get carried away. :rolleyes
Was he?
:rolleyes :rolleyes

polandprzem
12-20-2007, 10:49 AM
:nerd that's a T or and F?

C?

:oink

ChumpDumper
12-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Beno = championships

He said so on myspace.

Harry Callahan
12-20-2007, 10:52 AM
Can the thread starter get it through his thick head that Beno checked out of here two years ago. He was probably mad that the Spurs extended his rookie contract through the 07-08 season because he was going to be "Held Hostage" for another year.

But the usual training camp injury kicks in, Darius Washington shows a little something (five years younger without the attitude of entitlement) and all of the sudden Beno has been freed from the iron shackles of evil coach Pop. C'mon.

The only way Beno would even get excited about being in SA was if the Spurs traded Tony Parker and made him the starter. Sequ, would you really want that? I hope you are not that stupid.

The Spurs were right on Beno's talent, but not his heart. His good performances in Sac just demonstrate how he was just coasting and cashing the paychecks in SA. That is what should be pissing you off, Sequ. Get it through your little brain that Beno NEVER would have stayed in SA beyond this year unless Tony Parker disappeared and he was made the starter. Beno decided to bide his time until that rookie contract ran out and he was gone. His crappy efforts while he was here in the 05 and 06 seasons made it impossible for the Spurs to get anything of value in return for him by way of trade. He took a big fat dump on Popovich, a guy who took a chance on him three years ago by making him a first round pick with a guaranteed $6-8MM.

Ron Artest is a talented player, but do you want him on your team? He and Beno deserve each other out there in nutty California. Basketball is a team game as well as a talent game. The Spurs play as a team. Beno put himself above the Spurs team by his lack of dedication during most of his stay here.

Dario
12-20-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm sure beno didn't intentionaly want to suck till the end of his contract, because that would probably spoil his dream of a big paycheck for his next contract. So its down to his relationship with spurs. Imo he has a big baby character, meaning that he can't perform if he isn't being babysitted, spoiled and always in a spotlight and that isnt exactly what pop wants and stands for with his army aproach. It would never work in SA.

TDMVPDPOY
12-20-2007, 12:16 PM
beno wouldve started on any other team

low balling him was stupid, all he wanted was starters minutes and the reigns to run the team like how pop was so fukn lenient on TP during his first 2 seasons

wildbill2u
12-20-2007, 01:14 PM
This Board is full of 'fans' who act just like chickens. They pick some player who is down tward the end of the rotation order and want to peck him to death.

Since Beno is gone, they're after Bonner or Vaughn although IM OKEYDOKEY hasn't played very good yet.

I suppose it comes naturally to all species to attach the 'runt of the litter'.

WalterBenitez
12-20-2007, 01:33 PM

That baby deserves her own thread!!! :hungry:

WalterBenitez
12-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Pop can do whatever the fuck he wants he has brought 4 titles to this team and he let's Manu be Manu; and made Tony Parker into one of the elite guards in the NBA!

hmmm... have you considered that Manu let POP be POP? :dizzy

MoSpur
12-20-2007, 01:43 PM
That doesn't look like Beno.

sendman
12-20-2007, 02:50 PM
No man purse gave him away huh?

gospursgojas
12-20-2007, 03:06 PM
With every good game beno has he just streghthens my argument that his problem wasn't his ability it was his heart.

These games just show that Beno had the ability, but instead he was content on riding the bench, being injured, or being in Pop's doghouse and winning 'ships.

SequSpur
12-20-2007, 07:58 PM
Sequ's a tool. Insulting Beno for three years . . . now that he is gone, he wants him back.

I'm yet to decide if TA is stupider than sequ or vice versa.

stfu got damn foreigner.

mikejones99
12-21-2007, 04:38 AM
Beno goes back to bench when Bibby returns

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2007, 05:09 AM
you guys question his heart?

question his teams record atm

they are fightin for a playoff spot due to benos emergence

WalterBenitez
12-21-2007, 06:18 AM

I was talking about the onw dancing with the girl :p:

Supreme_Being
12-21-2007, 09:40 AM
C?

:oink

Nope. 'St'. Stool. Shit.

Obstructed_View
12-22-2007, 07:37 AM
Beno turned the ball over in a regular season game against the Rockets while the regulars rested up for the playoffs. He doesn't deserve to wear the Spur on his jersey.