PDA

View Full Version : Those KBR Guys in Iraq Party Hard...

Nbadan
12-20-2007, 01:53 AM
..and so, so, wrong.....

U2WyitSWa0Y

Nbadan
12-20-2007, 04:17 AM
The Department of Justice refused to send a representative to answer questions from Congress today on the investigations into allegations of rape and sexual assault on female American contractors.

"I'm embarrassed that the Department of Justice can't even come forward," said the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee John Conyers, D-Mich.

"This is an absolute disgrace," said Conyers. "The least we could do is have people from the Department of Justice and the Defense over here talking about how we're going to straighten out the system right away."

Among the witnesses who testified today was Jamie Leigh Jones, who appeared on "20/20" last week

ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4027734&page=1)

TDMVPDPOY
12-20-2007, 04:57 AM
yeh i just read that article....

Mavtek
12-21-2007, 03:01 AM
Yep this whole Iraq thing was a great idea.....

Can the people up top that are clearly responsible for this debacle be tried and fried for crimes against Humanity and these United (barely right now) States? I really hope so!

01Snake
12-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Yep this whole Iraq thing was a great idea.....

Can the people up top that are clearly responsible for this debacle be tried and fried for crimes against Humanity and these United (barely right now) States? I really hope so!

Drama Queen :rolleyes

Extra Stout
12-21-2007, 03:57 PM
There is no recourse. Thanks to a "loophole," (thanks, Dick!) there is no jurisdiction over the conduct of KBR employees in Iraq other than by the company itself. The corporate management chose to protect the good ol' boys at the expense of the woman.

Sorry. That's your government. You just have to hope there is a God, so that the rapists, Dick Cheney, and KBR executives burn in hell.