PDA

View Full Version : Ringo Bingo Zingo

peewee's lovechild
12-20-2007, 02:12 AM
The night is always dark, but the Sun always pisses on it. Jealousy of hatred, hatred misunderstood. Jump from the gun and ride the bullet. Tear a whole past the dark matter and make your way to eternity. Go past god's abode and listen to him sigh.

Far away, where the first nova was born, you will find the pillars of lies that built your childhood. Jesus is a whore and Babylon's fun. Opposites are truth and faith is a myth. Objectivity is something you'll never understand. The chains, they drown you.

Take the black pill and it will take you nowhere. Take the red and your stomach will grumble. Nothing can help you see past the reality that has been made for you. You reach for the veil but can never reach it. You've given up, only you can't see past reality.

Take the leap.

I've traveled past the ether, looking for who I used to be before all this was set afire, only to find Yeats shaking his head. I've learned that I haven't learned a thing. A flame can burn it all to ashes. But, they reconvene at the heart of eternity and have a good laugh.

I remember being a cell. I had no eyes as a zygote, and I had no way of knowing I'd multiply and feed this lie. I can only blame myself. But, I'd rather blame the world. My cousin always did, but she was just a whore. No one loved him in the end.

We've never been more useless. We sell love and deliver death. It's never been easier. It only gets easier. I'll have to try it some time. They all say it's fun, they swear by it. They all lie, but I tend to believe them on this one.

It's all been good, but it will be over soon. We make our deliveries and they're always on time. But, the biggest is yet to come. All will end as it began, in the loudest of bangs. Check out the big brains on man. We are all easily impressed. Monkeys had it right, all this time. It's a blessed time to be a monkey; there are still trees left.

CuckingFunt
12-20-2007, 02:18 AM
I did have eyes as a zygote.

That's how fucking hard core I am.

midgetonadonkey
12-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Your avatar is big.

midgetonadonkey
12-20-2007, 10:28 AM
asshole

PakiDan
12-20-2007, 02:55 PM