PDA

View Full Version : Spurs still the best in the West at 18-7

SpursDynasty
12-20-2007, 05:16 PM
I can't believe the "Spurs Roundtable" has a discussion "Are the Spurs disintegrating?"

It's the same rehashed stuff every year which really doesn't require a "Are the Spurs declining" discussion:

1. Someone goes down for a couple of games.
2. We play .500 ball for a stretch
3. Some third-string no-name has a career night on us and we end up losing 4-6 games we're not supposed to lose.
3. Rodeo Road Trip arrives, we play better than .500 over that road trip, then go 20-4 the rest of the regular season.
4. Playoffs arrive, we're the underdog against Phoenix, we win, go to a Finals and sweep it.

No, we're not on the decline. I mean why even have that discussion when we're 25 games into the season and at the top of the West despite not having our big three intact the past 7 games?

LEONARD
12-20-2007, 05:41 PM
3. Some third-string no-name has a career night on us and we end up losing 4-6 games we're not supposed to lose.
3. Rodeo Road Trip arrives, we play better than .500 over that road trip, then go 20-4 the rest of the regular season.
4. Playoffs arrive, we're the underdog against Phoenix, we win, go to a Finals and sweep it.

*adding to Jeff's predictions

BonnerDynasty
12-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I can't believe the "Spurs Roundtable" has a discussion "Are the Spurs disintegrating?"

It's the same rehashed stuff every year which really doesn't require a "Are the Spurs declining" discussion:

No, we're not on the decline. I mean why even have that discussion when we're 25 games into the season and at the top of the West despite not having our big three intact the past 7 games?

Where's the DO NOT REPEAT in your little order of greatness?

Dex
12-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Where's the DO NOT REPEAT in your little order of greatness?

Right after your Mom.

boutons_
12-20-2007, 10:10 PM
At this date last year, we were 20-6, best in NBA, then in the next 25 games went went 13-12, then started the winning march to the Championship.

travis2
12-21-2007, 08:08 AM

1st Grade Counting forum...