PDA

View Full Version : What kind of stuff do you guys do to annoy your SO?

BacktoBasics
12-21-2007, 10:09 AM
She doesn't know it but I'm constantly doing shit to entertain myself. Here are a few things that work for me.

I like to stare at her and make her feel incredibly uncomfortable with my gaze and without saying a word I can make her fucking melt so fast. Usually I'll get a "What??" and then I just say, "Nothing huh what" and quit staring. Then I'll stare again in about a minute or two.

Another thing I love doing is to stand in a doorway somewhat far away when I know she can see me and I'll have a conversation with her while I have my hand in my pants. I can always see her eyes focus down at my hand and I know it eats her up inside for some reason.

There are other things I do like saying "Warsh" instead of "Wash".

I also say things under my breath (but loud enough for her to hear) about playing with my dogs wiener and cumming in his mouth or some other gross shit like that when the dog and her are near by.

Everytime the phone rings and she goes to answer it I yell "phones ringing" no less than three times and then once again after I see her start the conversation.

I also hump things until she tells me to stop. Not like naked or anything, I just kinda dry hump random objects.

When I'm drunk I like to go into long rants about how The Fat Boys are the greatest rap group ever.

So what kind of stuff do you guys to get a rise out of your SO?

J.T.
12-21-2007, 10:12 AM
I have no SO :depressed

peewee's lovechild
12-21-2007, 10:13 AM
Invite random women to the bedroom.

SpursWoman
12-21-2007, 10:17 AM
I like to stare at her and make her feel incredibly uncomfortable with my gaze and without saying a word I can make her fucking melt so fast. Usually I'll get a "What??" and then I just say, "Nothing huh what" and quit staring. Then I'll stare again in about a minute or two.

:tu :lol

u2sarajevo
12-21-2007, 10:21 AM
I figured that you would like to replace her high blood pressure meds with sugar pills to get on her nerves.

blizz
12-21-2007, 10:29 AM

I also hump things until she tells me to stop. Not like naked or anything, I just kinda dry hump random objects.

:lol :lol
I do both of those...the staring thing, especially when she's driving.

I'll take clothes off and just leave them where they fall, I'll cut my hair and leave hair on the sink, don't rinse milk glasses, eat fast and go to the couch to watch tv while she's still eating in the kitchen, FART and blame the dogs, farting in public...like at HEB...we'll be walking and i'll just leave the area quickly so ppl think she's the one that did it :), farting in bed, in the event we're on the southside at a store...i'll talk to the cashiers and throw out phrases like- "i know right?", "not even", "this duuude", and "go for it", walk around in boxers, t-shirt and black socks, i'll start talking to her as soon as she gets on the phone and i get the "you don't talk to me all night and when i get on the phone you want to talk, wtf?" thing, pick on the in-laws...that REALLY gets her going....that's all i can think of right now.

mrsmaalox
12-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Another thing I love doing is to stand in a doorway somewhat far away when I know she can see me and I'll have a conversation with her while I have my hand in my pants. I can always see her eyes focus down at my hand and I know it eats her up inside for some reason.

You guys do that on purpose? I thought that and the dry humping thing were just natural, like breathing. And are you trying to annoy the dog too?

BacktoBasics
12-21-2007, 10:32 AM
:lol :lol
I do both of those...the staring thing, especially when she's driving.

I'll take clothes off and just leave them where they fall, I'll cut my hair and leave hair on the sink, don't rinse milk glasses, eat fast and go to the couch to watch tv while she's still eating in the kitchen, FART and blame the dogs, farting in public...like at HEB...we'll be walking and i'll just leave the area quickly so ppl think she's the one that did it :), farting in bed, in the event we're on the southside at a store...i'll talk to the cashiers and throw out phrases like- "i know right?", "not even", "this duuude", and "go for it", walk around in boxers, t-shirt and black socks, i'll start talking to her as soon as she gets on the phone and i get the "you don't talk to me all night and when i get on the phone you want to talk, wtf?" thing, pick on the in-laws...that REALLY gets her going....that's all i can think of right now.Excellent work!!!

blizz
12-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh and I always do the "your mom....." thing..ie she'll say...the dogs are hungry..and I'll say your mom's hungry...or the dogs want to go out...your mom wants to go out....it's cold out side...your mom is cold outside....just about ANYTHING......she hates that.

midgetonadonkey
12-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Nothing I do annoys my SO. She finds everything I do adorable and cute.

JoeChalupa
12-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Just being me annoys the shit out of her.

thispego
12-21-2007, 11:13 AM
cheat on her. she hates that.

Sportcamper
12-21-2007, 11:17 AM
BacktoBasics- Are you posting from prison?

Richard Cranium
12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
She doesn't know it but I'm constantly doing shit to entertain myself. Here are a few things that work for me.

I also say things under my breath (but loud enough for her to hear) about playing with my dogs wiener and cumming in his mouth or some other gross shit like that when the dog and her are near by.

Everytime the phone rings and she goes to answer it I yell "phones ringing" no less than three times and then once again after I see her start the conversation.

When I'm drunk I like to go into long rants about how The Fat Boys are the greatest rap group ever.

Does she get annoyed when you show her the GIG video?

boutons_
12-21-2007, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Rlv_czpFU

01Snake
12-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Getting sideways in one of the cars or just driving fast in general.

Extra Stout
12-21-2007, 03:51 PM
I secretly replace her insulin with water.

Borosai
12-21-2007, 06:33 PM
LMBO at this thread.

ploto
12-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Just being me annoys the shit out of her.
Truest answer in the bunch!

The sone
12-22-2007, 10:30 AM
the best two are the "your mom" thing and going on rants about how the fat boyz were the greatest rap band ever...

i like when they ask questions they know the answer to but are fishing for reassurance...
then right before i answer i pretend to fall asleep,

gf: "am i the prettiest girl youve ever dated?"
me: "well...zzzzzzzz...zzzzzzz....zzzzzzz"

spursfan09
12-22-2007, 11:31 AM
You all remind me of my boyfriend. You are all bastards.

LuvBones
12-22-2007, 12:22 PM
i like when they ask questions they know the answer to but are fishing for reassurance...
then right before i answer i pretend to fall asleep,

gf: "am i the prettiest girl youve ever dated?"
me: "well...zzzzzzzz...zzzzzzz....zzzzzzz"http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

atlfan25
12-22-2007, 12:36 PM
put about 20 matches secretly in her shoe and set them on fire

Melmart1
12-22-2007, 12:54 PM
put about 20 matches secretly in her shoe and set them on fire
So that's what happened to poor Cherry :(

blizz
12-22-2007, 06:13 PM
she also hates that when we're going somewhere, she has to try things on, look in the full length mirror...change...do it all over again...then do the same thing with the socks and shoes she's wearing. meanwhile i'm sitting on the couch or in bed. then when she's ready, i look through the closet or the hamper (smell it, if it doesn't stink it's fair game!), throw on a shirt, jeans or shorts and chancs and i'm out the door in less that 5 minutes.

Marklar MM
12-22-2007, 08:37 PM
just add man to the end of a sentence.

"What you wanna do, man?"

midgetonadonkey
12-23-2007, 11:46 AM
She hates when I tell her that she has AIDS.

The sone
12-23-2007, 05:09 PM
i also like to stick my finger in her butt and say "chilidog"...

i have no idea why i do this but it really just cracks me up. seriously, just try it.

Bigzax
12-23-2007, 07:30 PM

well, you see bishop, i like your dry humping random objex idea...but my kid would be inclined to copy cat and if we have company, that could be either the most entertaining thing in the world (depending on my fucked up level) or he most 'awww fuck' moments. which would mean i haven't had enough to drink/smoke/snort what have you...

i'm not particularly fond of warshing anything, so that's a negative...

and if i'm gonna talk shit, she's gonna hear it. it's really not a problem unless it's 'that time' when she's emotional and stuff like "can you not sit on my knee anymore" tends to be a buzzkill of some sorts...

when it comes to cold stares, it's more fun at work when people really freak out. it's key not to smile not right away so that they can take your 'i'm a seriously fucked up freak and i'm a little mad at you" stare a bit more seriously...

i don't put the hands in the pants thing, so that's one you got me on there.

i reserve that for my private king on the throne time.

as for the phone ringing? she hardly ever hears it, and i'm hardly ever in the mood to actually get up and get it. so that's a draw.

as for the Fat Boys. I don't have to be drunk. But I must say, the disorderlies is a tour de force of comedy. and i know all the lyrics to don't you dog me, down to the ruff, ruff, ruff,...ruff ruffs...

great thread!!!