PDA

View Full Version : Brandi Garnett jealous ...

JamStone
12-21-2007, 09:48 PM
... of ESPN announcers continually sucking Kevin Garnett's cock.

bostonguy
12-21-2007, 09:54 PM
21-3 and back on the winning track. They let their guard down after controlling most of Wed. game then stopped playing resulting in them having to fight their way only for it to be too late. The Celts beat themselves but that will happen if you let up especially to a team like the Pistons. They know next time they cant slack off. They would have to do this 4 times throughout a 7 game series in order to lose to the Pistons.

DOMINATOR
12-21-2007, 10:04 PM
21-3 and back on the winning track. They let their guard down after controlling most of Wed. game then stopped playing resulting in them having to fight their way only for it to be too late. The Celts beat themselves but that will happen if you let up especially to a team like the Pistons. They know next time they cant slack off. They would have to do this 4 times throughout a 7 game series in order to lose to the Pistons.
lol funny you say that but the announcers sit there and blab on about how intense KG is ALL the time.

the orgasm over KG by the espn announcers just then was annoying as hell.

BonnerDynasty
12-21-2007, 10:39 PM
No shit. It'll be hard for the Spurs to overcome the Boston Hype Train in the finals. Refs, Media, Refs....

sribb43
12-22-2007, 12:22 AM
at first i thought that if the mavs didnt win the ship that i wanted boston to...but after all the dick riding of the C's after 24 games i wouldnt mind seeing the spurs whoop their ass

Findog
12-22-2007, 12:26 AM
at first i thought that if the mavs didnt win the ship that i wanted boston to...but after all the dick riding of the C's after 24 games i wouldnt mind seeing the spurs whop their ass

Not to mention that Boston can't have the trifecta. I fully expect the Pats to do their part.

Obstructed_View
12-22-2007, 08:03 AM
The Pistons were coasting for most of the time the Celtics were controlling. They then TOOK control of the game at the end. The only hope the Celtics have in the playoffs is that the Pistons come in with the same focus that they showed against the Cavs last year.

sickdsm
12-22-2007, 09:43 AM
Like a Detroit fan should complain. A few seasons after '04 all we heard was the announcres gush about how underated and disrespected the Pistons were.

Ben Wallace became the most overated underated player.

JamStone
12-22-2007, 10:32 AM
LMAO!

KG is one of my favorite NBA players, but the cock sucking needs to chill.

Detroit was never slobbered on like this. And, if they were, I would want them to stop it too.

mikejones99
12-22-2007, 09:10 PM
it's been a while for Boston, they will slump out west