PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Pacers???

JamStone
12-21-2007, 10:40 PM
How do you outscore the worst team in the league 40-20 in the first quarter, and then lose the game by double digits?????

NBA Junkie
12-21-2007, 11:33 PM
By getting taken to the woodshed by the next Stockton-Malone tandem in Al Jefferson and Sebastian Telfair. :lol

PacerFan
12-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Good fucking Question. The second and third quarters were disgusting. But heck, the Suns lost in Minnesota, so it isn't like they aren't capable, but still something to be ashamed of.

mikejones99
12-22-2007, 08:53 PM
should not have traded stephen Jackson

TBMTF
12-22-2007, 08:54 PM
2 white guys v. two black guys

I knew it was a bad trade from the beginning.

mikejones99
12-22-2007, 08:56 PM
tinsley and oneal will go next at a discount, then pacers complete transitiion from contender to lottery, very sad. Mel Daniel

PacerFan
12-23-2007, 01:24 AM
For the record the Pacers are 15-13 and not quite as bad as some of you make them sound. Fuck Stephen Jackson, they needed to get rid of him. That thug couldn't keep his nose out of trouble for 10 seconds at a time and absolutely sucked for Indiana. He would have major defensive lapses, and when he turned the ball over he wouldn't even hustle to make up for it. I was sad to see Harrington go, but seeing Jackson leave made my day.

SpursFanFirst
12-23-2007, 10:43 AM

Actually, I'm glad he's gone.
I think it was a good move for him, as well as the team. I haven't heard one negative thing about him since he joined GS.

As far as the games go, I didn't have a whole lot of confidence in him when he played for the Pacers. I winced every time the game was on the line, and he had the ball. I don't feel that way now that he's with GS.

I think he's in a system that better fits him, and that's definitely awesome.

SpursFanFirst
12-23-2007, 10:48 AM
tinsley and oneal will go next at a discount, then pacers complete transitiion from contender to lottery, very sad. Mel Daniel

I think this is what that team needs though. O'Neal is overrated and waaaaay overpaid! He is NOT a franchise player. And Tinsley is always in some sort of trouble.
I've been saying for a long time that they need to wipe the slate clean and start over, and that includes getting rid of Bird.

If they become a lottery team, then that'll force them to do something.

With that being said, they are a better team with this new coach. Yes, they lost to a terrible team. I'm sure it was plenty embarrassing, but it happens.

PacerFan
12-24-2007, 02:55 PM
spursfan

Good analysis. The problem is the Pacers aren't just going to give Jermanine away and teams aren't willing to mortgage their futures to get him. You are right, he isn't a franchise player like Indiana thought when they paid him franchise money. His pricetag makes him very hard to move. Jamal Tinsley is very hard to move because he is an idiot.