PDA

View Full Version : Bush Vacations as Susan Sontag Dies!

Yonivore
12-30-2004, 02:23 PM
This is one funny blogger!!!

Bush Vacations While Susan Sontag Dies (http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/)

Can't sleep? Is your hair falling out in clumps? Are your evenings spent naked in the basement, jabbing yourself in the thigh with a plastic fork?

You are not alone. There isn't a self-respecting progressive in the world who hasn't suffered horribly the past few days, wracked with paroxysms of grief over the loss of our beloved Susan Sontag. The rainbow flags at Berkeley are flying at half mast. Elbow-patch university professors have been strangely silent at Manhattan wine and cheese parties. The entire nation of France is being flooded by a tsunami of tears. Yet that so-called "compassionate conservative" in the White House can't seem to pry himself off the golf course and comfort us in our time of sorrow.

It's typical for an administration that sends three measly cents to those hurricane victims in Taiwan - or wherever it is - and has a robot sign condolence letters to the families of dead troops, of all things! Bill Clinton was a caring, sensitive man who would go out of his way to send a personally autographed copy of Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass to the wives, sisters, and daughters of every troop who died on his watch. He'd even invite the cuter ones back to the Oval Office for a private mono y mono, so he could really feel their pain up close. He was a hands-on kind of guy. Not the Shrub. We'll be lucky if he stops "clearing brush" long enough to even acknowledge our torment, let alone bite his lip and speak to us in the soft, dulcite tones of a nurturing mother.

And does he think he's fooling anyone with this whole "clearing brush in Crawford" charade, anyway? Every time an important world figure mysteriously dies, Dumbya is conventiently off "clearing brush". I don't know whether it's a clever alibi, or a euphemism for something else entirely.

"Georgie! You've been in the bathroom for two hours! What are you DOING in there?"

"I'm clearing brush, Ma!"

"Don't you lie to me! I saw you take a copy of that Susan Sontag book in with you!"

"Nuh uh...it was Camille Paglia!"

"YOU'LL GO BLIND!"

Oh well. Don't expect much from me for the next few days. If the Shrub can't at least pretend he cares about our pain and suffering in the wake of Boom Boom's death, I'm not coming out from under the sink until after New Years.

NeoConIV
12-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Damn Yoni, your posts are so purdy.

NeoConIV
12-30-2004, 02:31 PM
Lookie what I found from that blogger...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/jeremydane71/chomskybook1.jpg

Buaaaaaaa hahahahahahahaaaaaa

That is hilarious...

Yonivore
12-30-2004, 02:45 PM
I'm tellin' ya! Don't stop with the Sontag missive...he's full of funny stuff. Just read his most recent 7; I couldn't stop laughing.

NeoConIV
12-30-2004, 02:50 PM
Yep, I've been reading non-stop since you so graciously provided the link. He's way up there on the funny-0-meter.

Here's one:

Rosie O'Donnell, Man of the People
Congratz to the lesbian Gandhi, Rosie O'Donnell, who married her longtime Significant Other Domestic Life Partner, Karen Carpenter, in the face of overwhelming opposition from that fascist hatemonger Bush!

"We were both inspired to come here after the sitting president made the vile and hateful comments he made. Sometimes civil disobedience is necessary to insure freedom for all. Isn't that right, babycakes?" Rosie snarled at the press while holding her blushing bride in a loving head-lock.

"Merp!" Carpenter agreed. Carpenter, a former dancer and marketing executive for Nickelodeon, has produced 9 of Rosie's 17 children, impregnating herself with a turkey-baster filled with sperm purchased on eBay. "We just want to be treated like normal people, is that so much to ask?"

Although the two had been cohabitating for six years, it was George Bush's sudden support for a Constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage that forced the couple to tie the knot.

"We should conduct this difficult debate in a manner worthy of our country, without bitterness or anger," Bush spoke to reporters at the White House last Monday. "In all that lies ahead, let us match strong convictions with kindness and goodwill and decency."

For the folks at home, that's secret code for "Let's exterminate the queers". Good ol' Rosie saw right through it.

"I think the actions of the President are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president," O'Donnell hissed in response to Bush's speech. "I could just rip his head off and shit down his neck!!"

The newlyweds celebrated their nuptials along with thousands of San Franciscans by castrating Bush in effigy, followed with a dildo sword-fight on the steps of City Hall.

This open-minded, tolerant blogger wishes the O'Donnell family all the happiness in the world, and may God protect them from the right-wing Christians who only want to spoil everyone's good time.

exstatic
12-31-2004, 12:06 AM
Noam Chomsky is more intelligent than the combined populace of this forum.

Yonivore
12-31-2004, 12:23 AM
Noam Chomsky is more intelligent than the combined populace of this forum.
Yeah...right. Chomsky is a fucking idiot.