PDA

View Full Version : Game Thoughts: Spurs vs. Clippers Dec. 23

timvp
12-23-2007, 03:39 AM
To start the game, I was a bit distracted because whottt didn't show up. The first quarter came and went and I thought he was going to actually back out of the bet. Then the second quarter came and I had given up ... when in walks whottt. I guess middle of the second quarter is better late than never.

While watching the game, I get a call from thispego of the notorious V-Town Crew. They tell us that a couple members of the V-Town Crew were no shows so me and whottt should go sit down courtside with them. In addition to thispego, the V-Town Crew consisted of Mookie2001, LaMarcus Bryant, elpimpo4cc and Cant_be_faded. Oscar DeLa and Corso had to cancel, to me and whottt's benefit. Anyways, thanks for the upgraded seat :tu

However, to be fair to the SpursTalk community, I need to rewatch the game on my DVR before the official game timvp thoughts can be made. I missed some plays while moving into the VIP seats.

Most importantly I thought the AJ jersey retirement was awesome. It was the most emotional of the jersey retirements and I thought it was handled perfectly. Props to #6 -- forever in the rafters.

After the game, we headed to the post-game get together where we met up with ShoogarBear, Johnny_Blaze_47 and two posters who don't want to be mentioned. Props to Blaze for hooking us up with a roped off section of the restaurant using his connections and special props to ShoogarBear for picking up the tab for all of us ... even though we tried to talk him out of it.

It was a good night to be a Spurs fan. From all of Spurs fandom to Avery Johnson -- thanks for everything.

:smokin

Kori Ellis
12-23-2007, 03:41 AM
:lol Good recap.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2007, 03:47 AM
I would have gladly paid my part of the tab just so I didn't have to listen to Shoog talk about his enormous wang all night.

timvp
12-23-2007, 03:58 AM
I would have gladly paid my part of the tab just so I didn't have to listen to Shoog talk about his enormous wang all night.Yeah I guess that is the price we paid.

timvp
12-23-2007, 03:59 AM
Sorry Blaze but I have to steal your signature. At least until the next game. I invite all other AJ fans to join us.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2007, 04:05 AM
Sorry Blaze but I have to steal your signature. At least until the next game. I invite all other AJ fans to join us.

No matter to me, I have sigs turned off.

NZ Spurs
12-23-2007, 04:15 AM
Tims wide open! Can't you see him calling for the ball? He looks pissed! Just a missed play by AJ! :p:

mystargtr34
12-23-2007, 04:18 AM
lol whottt turned up half way through the second....

I cant figure out why.... but that is just hilarious.

J.T.
12-23-2007, 04:39 AM
lol whottt turned up half way through the second....

I cant figure out why.... but that is just hilarious.

Game traffic is a bitch sometimes. I almost missed the beginning of the '05 ring ceremony because of a fcking train. I'm sure someone on here had the pleasure of watching my fat ass sprint from my car in the bum fuck egypt parking lot all the way to the door without stopping.

timvp
12-23-2007, 05:06 AM
Game traffic is a bitch sometimes. I almost missed the beginning of the '05 ring ceremony because of a fcking train. I'm sure someone on here had the pleasure of watching my fat ass sprint from my car in the bum fuck egypt parking lot all the way to the door without stopping.

mystargtr34
12-23-2007, 06:51 AM

:lol no sale.

Were talkin bout whottt here, there was a message there.

SpursFanFirst
12-23-2007, 11:13 AM
After the game, we headed to the post-game get together where we met up with ShoogarBear, Johnny_Blaze_47 and two posters who don't want to be mentioned. Props to Blaze for hooking us up with a roped off section of the restaurant using his connections and special props to ShoogarBear for picking up the tab for all of us ... even though we tried to talk him out of it.
:smokin

:lol Wow...Are you guys THAT embarrassing to be with?

whottt
12-23-2007, 12:41 PM
JT is right...feel free to make the Austin to SA commute sometime if you doubt...aint like it used to be. It's like 5'oclock traffic all the way there. Plus the drivers are idiots.

3 wrecks to top it off...and the drive from Austin to SA now takes about 2 hours.

It used to take me less than an hour to get to SA....now it takes @ 2 hours every time I try it...growth sucks. It's not really on the SA end either...it's easy to get into the AT&T Center once you get to SA. It's I-35 getting out of Austin and on the Southside of New Braunfels...that is the problem. And unlike the drivers in Dallas and Houston, who pull off 75 mile per hour congested traffic, Centex drivers want to drive as slow as humanly possible. If I had a dolloar for every tool that pulled into the fast lane and then procceded to start driving 50mph....and those are the idiots that cause the wrecks. The wreck is always in the fast lane so it screws up the entire highway...

ShoogarBear
12-23-2007, 01:08 PM
I would have gladly paid my part of the tab just so I didn't have to listen to Shoog talk about his enormous wang all night.It took you a few seconds to realize I wasn't talking about one of your relatives.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2007, 01:10 PM
It took you a few seconds to realize I wasn't talking about one of your relatives.

I figured it out when you punched our orders into the computer without leaving your seat.

Obstructed_View
12-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Proof Tim Duncan a) has an ego and b) heard about the "white Tim Duncan" quote.

thispego
12-23-2007, 03:32 PM
:lol Good recap.
and accurate! :lol

whottt
12-24-2007, 04:35 AM
special props to ShoogarBear for picking up the tab for all of us ... even though we tried to talk him out of it.

:wtf

How did whottt miss out on that action? I damn sure wasn't trying to talk him out of it...and I can guarandamntee I was the brokest/most
in debt mofo sitting at that table by like a factor of 50!

:pctoss

ducks
12-24-2007, 12:53 PM
no recap?

Dex
12-24-2007, 01:03 PM
http://fusion-industries1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/noslackder.jpg
Shape up, man! You're a slacker!

Cry Havoc
12-24-2007, 06:33 PM
So guys, if I ever make the trip down to SA to catch a game (I have a friend who will supply me tickets), does this mean I can swing by and have Shoog buy me drinks all night?