PDA

View Full Version : LeBron, Dwight, and McGrady lose

SpursDynasty
12-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Great day as far as I'm concerned. The top three most overrated players in the NBA all lose.

LeBron the most overpaid athlete in NBA history?

So tell me, how does a "beast" let his team go 3-7 during the last 10 games?

I feel bad for Scola to have to be on a 13-15 squad. Houston Rockets should join the NBDL.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong forum!

m33p0
12-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Great day as far as I'm concerned. The top three most overrated players in the NBA all lose.

I feel bad for Scola to have to be on a 13-15 squad. Houston Rockets should join the NBDL.

you can post it here. that's fine by me. i don't feel sorry for scola. he's playing in the NBA which is what he wanted and deserves.

it seems that the orlando magic isn't what they seemed to be at the beginning of the season, houston rockets is still the same underachieving team they've always been with mcgrady and yao. the cavaliers were never good to begin with.

bronbron takes the cake when it comes to overrated. he has his own PR company for crying out loud.

djohn14
12-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I hate to say it but LeBron isnt overrated or overpaid. He can hit 3's, Drive to the hoop, Block shots, Rebound, Pass, and he's very very young. The problem with him is his team...He has no teammates that can play.

djohn14
12-23-2007, 10:28 PM
LeBron had 25, 5, and 8 today...that sucks dont it...what about 29.7 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 7.5 assists? Horrible....NBDL is calling for sure.

djohn14
12-23-2007, 10:29 PM
That is the fuckin most stupid thing I've ever heard. You have to have a team to win games. He dosent. LeBron---Great Player...Cavs---Bad team

djohn14
12-23-2007, 10:32 PM
He's first in PPG by more than three points
Duncan only averages 2 more rebounds than him
He has more assists than Parker

Cry Havoc
12-23-2007, 10:45 PM
I have no social life.

Rip-Hamilton32
12-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah, I hate to say it but LeBron isnt overrated or overpaid. He can hit 3's, Drive to the hoop, Block shots, Rebound, Pass, and he's very very young. The problem with him is his team...He has no teammates that can play.

bron can't really block, he only has 7 blocks all season, sure he has a few highlight reel blocks but he still sucks on d

tlongII
12-23-2007, 11:04 PM
bron can't really block, he only has 7 blocks all season, sure he has a few highlight reel blocks but he still sucks on d

He locked down Kobe.

Cry Havoc
12-23-2007, 11:13 PM

Did a Pistons fan just start talking about how stats = good defense? :dizzy :wtf

Bowen REALLY sucks on D.

KidCongo
12-24-2007, 01:03 AM
you must mean 27

LA24
12-24-2007, 02:44 AM
He locked down Kobe.

He sure did....albeit a Kobe Bryant who was playing with a
groin injury at the time. :rolleyes

mystargtr34
12-24-2007, 02:54 AM
Kind of OT... but where did all this LeBron locked up Kobe come from? I taped the game while i was working and i came back and watched it and thought, good game, nothing out of the ordinary... then i get on to ESPN and start reading about Lebron locking down Kobe... i wasnt sure whether they showed the same game on ESPN that night... or if it was one from last season.

LeBron defended him on ... 3 possessions i think? And on two of those Kobe missed jumpers... neither i could recall really being affected by LeBron?

I was a little surprised.

m33p0
12-24-2007, 03:30 AM
Kind of OT... but where did all this LeBron locked up Kobe come from? I taped the game while i was working and i came back and watched it and thought, good game, nothing out of the ordinary... then i get on to ESPN and start reading about Lebron locking down Kobe... i wasnt sure whether they showed the same game on ESPN that night... or if it was one from last season.

LeBron defended him on ... 3 possessions i think? And on two of those Kobe missed jumpers... neither i could recall really being affected by LeBron?

I was a little surprised.
that's the lebron-hype machine at work. anyway, locking down kobe bryant with a pulled groin muscle (i wonder how he got that) isn't something to crow about.

Thunder Dan
12-24-2007, 08:30 AM

Lebron isn't even the highest played player in the league, I think he is like 10 top

JamStone
12-24-2007, 11:17 AM
He's first in PPG by more than three points
Duncan only averages 2 more rebounds than him
He has more assists than Parker

Wow four responses in a row. You fell for the ploy pretty hard.

SpursDynasty got you pretty good.

JamStone
12-24-2007, 11:18 AM
He locked down Kobe.

Kobe missing a three-pointer isn't being locked down. It's missing a shot.

djohn14
12-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Kobe has a bad groin yes, but it must not affect him to much because he just dropped 39

MONTENEGRINO
12-24-2007, 05:23 PM
I don't see LeBron's fault in Cavs bad results. He does everything he can, but no one else. On some serbian bball forums people constantly complaining that Sasa Pavlovic cannot paly because of Bron is ballhog... Funny, we saw Sasa without Bron...:D

Medvedenko
12-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah that lock down was pure Media fucking hype....a few possessions and he locked him down...what a joke. But then again it's their saviour Lebron...BSPN for sure.

Too bad they say when Kobe has a shit team...it's his fault...more brainwashing.