PDA

View Full Version : I never saw it...

Duff McCartney
12-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Anyone have any video of AJ saying "I will not be mishandled..." after his altercation with Steve Nash years ago? My cousin said they showed it on saturday during his five best moments on a news segment. I'm not sure which one but does anyone have that clip somewhere? I'd like to see because I'm sure it would crack me up.

Harry Callahan
12-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Little AJ would have definitely knocked Mr. Canada out if it came to that. That was when Nash was in his first Suns stint.

Spurs Brazil
12-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Anyone have any video of AJ saying "I will not be mishandled..." after his altercation with Steve Nash years ago? My cousin said they showed it on saturday during his five best moments on a news segment. I'm not sure which one but does anyone have that clip somewhere? I'd like to see because I'm sure it would crack me up.

Game 4 of the 98 playoffs at the Alamodome

The 1st of 5 series Nash lost to the Spurs in the playoffs

freemeat
12-24-2007, 10:29 PM
The 1st of 5 series Nash lost to the Spurs in the playoffs

Ooh...I never realized that fact before!

I recently made a friendly bet with a co-worker, who happens to be a huge Suns fan, that no team would ever win a championship with Nash as their starting PG. Time to rub that little fact in his face!

Spurs Brazil
12-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Ooh...I never realized that fact before!

I recently made a friendly bet with a co-worker, who happens to be a huge Suns fan, that no team would ever win a championship with Nash as their starting PG. Time to rub that little fact in his face!

98 with Suns
01 with mavs
03 with Mavs
05 with Suns
07 with Suns

freemeat
12-24-2007, 11:43 PM
98 with Suns
01 with mavs
03 with Mavs
05 with Suns
07 with Suns

Pretty sweet...with him playing for, basically, three different teams I guess I never thought of it!

Another thought: Bruce was with the Spurs the last three times Nash faced them...I can't remember if the Spurs put Bruce on him in '05 (I think in '03 he had "Fin duty"). But he's only about 2.5 years older than Nash and seems do be doing fine as the NBA's Iron Man, so I don't expect him to NOT be guarding Nash in the next few years (at least in the playoffs).

ancestron
12-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I thought it was "I will not be disrespected!!!"