PDA

View Full Version : Work

stretch
12-28-2007, 10:46 AM
is fucking sucky today. some dumb bitch that works at another one of our branches (i work at a credit union) is whining about a Title that i sent to her that was requested. she asked for it to be sent to the branch directly 2 days ago, and now shes bitching, saying that she requested for it to be sent directly to the member who wanted it, when on her request sheet, it shows she is completely wrong. i swear this whore is always doing shit like this too, and fucks stuff up all the time.

thispego
12-28-2007, 10:50 AM
:cry

stretch
12-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Yup.

Dex
12-28-2007, 11:16 AM
http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/data/500/et61kz.gif

BacktoBasics
12-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Thats the problem with the workplace today. Too many god damned assfucks refuse to accept responsibility for their own fucking stupidity. Its too easy to just bitch and moan and blame someone else for your own worthless shortcomings. I fucking hate people.

HeadBanger
12-28-2007, 11:23 AM
The Office rocks!!

Thunder Dan
12-28-2007, 11:30 AM
talk about a shitty day, yesterday my company sent me to West Virginia to take care of some stuff. Those people down there can't be Americans. I didn't have cell phone service for about 3 hours of driving, and turned a normally 4 hour drive into 6 because those assholes don't bother to name their roads like the rest of the country. I should have taken pictures of 2 of the towns I drove through. I saw a guy crawling on all 4s trying to get his dog to come to him, which was weird. I saw a man with a napsack hitchhiking in the middle on a road- apparently he was willing to go either way. I saw a family that insted of fixing the giant hole in the side of their house they just threw a tarp over it, and they had a brand new car in the drive way. And the best of all yesterday, was 2 houses on the side of a hill, one was painted royal blue with stars, and the next door neighbor had their house panted red and white stripes to make an American flag; they were far enough apart that it didn't even look like a flag unless you sat an thought about it. God that place is weird.

katyon6th
12-28-2007, 11:39 AM
talk about a shitty day, yesterday my company sent me to West Virginia to take care of some stuff. Those people down there can't be Americans. I didn't have cell phone service for about 3 hours of driving, and turned a normally 4 hour drive into 6 because those assholes don't bother to name their roads like the rest of the country. I should have taken pictures of 2 of the towns I drove through. I saw a guy crawling on all 4s trying to get his dog to come to him, which was weird. I saw a man with a napsack hitchhiking in the middle on a road- apparently he was willing to go either way. I saw a family that insted of fixing the giant hole in the side of their house they just threw a tarp over it, and they had a brand new car in the drive way. And the best of all yesterday, was 2 houses on the side of a hill, one was painted royal blue with stars, and the next door neighbor had their house panted red and white stripes to make an American flag; they were far enough apart that it didn't even look like a flag unless you sat an thought about it. God that place is weird.

That was a good laugh. Thanks.

sa_butta
12-28-2007, 11:42 AM
talk about a shitty day, yesterday my company sent me to West Virginia to take care of some stuff. Those people down there can't be Americans. I didn't have cell phone service for about 3 hours of driving, and turned a normally 4 hour drive into 6 because those assholes don't bother to name their roads like the rest of the country. I should have taken pictures of 2 of the towns I drove through. I saw a guy crawling on all 4s trying to get his dog to come to him, which was weird. I saw a man with a napsack hitchhiking in the middle on a road- apparently he was willing to go either way. I saw a family that insted of fixing the giant hole in the side of their house they just threw a tarp over it, and they had a brand new car in the drive way. And the best of all yesterday, was 2 houses on the side of a hill, one was painted royal blue with stars, and the next door neighbor had their house panted red and white stripes to make an American flag; they were far enough apart that it didn't even look like a flag unless you sat an thought about it. God that place is weird.:lol

Work is boring today, very slow for me.

Extra Stout
12-28-2007, 11:45 AM
I've seen similar things in Mississippi. I blame the inbreeding. Have you ever seen the hillbillies with the powder blue skin?

sa_butta
12-28-2007, 11:52 AM
I've seen similar things in Mississippi. I blame the inbreeding. Have you ever seen the hillbillies with the powder blue skin?sounds like a new smurf.

katyon6th
12-28-2007, 11:53 AM
:lol

Work is boring today, very slow for me.

Seriously. It's been such a slow week. I don't like it.

Holt's Cat
12-28-2007, 11:55 AM
I've seen similar things in Mississippi. I blame the inbreeding. Have you ever seen the hillbillies with the powder blue skin?

Pshaw. East Texas wins, hands down. Pick a county...Jasper, Liberty, Orange. You name it, they got it.

sa_butta
12-28-2007, 11:56 AM
We were busy on the day after Christmas because noone was here, but that is about it.

katyon6th
12-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Pshaw. East Texas wins, hands down. Pick a county...Jasper, Liberty, Orange. You name it, they got it.

Hells no. Carlsbad, New Mexico. The people there look straight out of the Hills Have Eyes movie.

Soul_Patch
12-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Wokring this week sucks ass...

I mean, there isnt a lot to do, but im just resentful that peolpe expect me to work at all...

its 3 days after christmas! give me some slack! :drunk

Sunshine
12-28-2007, 12:58 PM
We were off Mon-Wed, then I stayed home yesterday with a sick kid, and today is slow as molasses on a winter day. Shoulda just stayed home again.

JoeChalupa
12-28-2007, 01:05 PM
I only get Christmas day and New Years day off. But the OT this time of year is great.

Fillmoe
12-28-2007, 01:08 PM

:lol