PDA

View Full Version : Fake losses list

SpursDynasty
12-29-2007, 01:22 AM
1. November 6 vs. Houston: L 89-81 - It was more about what we didn't do, rather than what Houston did do. Houston missed a bunch of shots that bricked right back into their hands. Shane Battier had a fake night from the field, shooting 4-of-5 from 3-pt. range. Fakest loss of the season. We held them 40% while shooting 47% and still lost.

2. November 26 vs. Sacramento: L 112-99 - I don't know why we let Sacramento get so confident and they wanted to go scoring some baskets on us. Again, this loss was about what we failed to do, not what Sacramento did do. We failed to stop Udrih from going 8-for-12 and Mikki Moore going 8-for-9 from the field (at the same time throwing gang signs, what a dumbass). High point of the season for Sacramento in getting a cheap jump-shooting victory.

3. December 13 vs. Lakers - L 102-97 - The fakest losses come when our Big Three isn't intact.

4. December 17 vs. Phoenix - L 100-95 - All that happened was we missed shots. No big deal. Also, Big Three not intact.

5. December 19 vs. Memphis - L 88-85 - We let some third-string player named Rudy Gay hit what probably will be the high point of his career. Again, no Big Three intact and they just made their shots while we missed ours.

6. December 28 vs. Toronto - L 83-73 - I think we were just bored tonight. Also, the ridiculous amount of technicals gave Toronto a bunch of free points. Once again, ridiculous tech's are deflating the Spurs' record. We just missed a bunch of point-blank shots that we normally make. Toronto just had a lucky night from the field. High point of the season tonight for Toronto.

We should be 26-2 right now.

DOMINATOR
12-29-2007, 01:23 AM
you really ran out of material... thought i was getting something good when i clicked the thread. oh well

dirk4mvp
12-29-2007, 01:24 AM
So you're sayin the Mavs beat the Spurs fair n square?

SpursDynasty
12-29-2007, 01:25 AM
you really ran out of material... thought i was getting something good when i clicked the thread. oh well

What do you mean "material"?

Other teams robbing us of victories can't be put any other way.

JeffDynasty
12-29-2007, 01:46 AM
1. November 6 vs. Houston: L 89-81 - It was more about what we didn't do, rather than what Houston did do. Houston missed a bunch of shots that bricked right back into their hands. Shane Battier had a fake night from the field, shooting 4-of-5 from 3-pt. range. Fakest loss of the season. We held them 40% while shooting 47% and still lost.

2. November 26 vs. Sacramento: L 112-99 - I don't know why we let Sacramento get so confident and they wanted to go scoring some baskets on us. Again, this loss was about what we failed to do, not what Sacramento did do. We failed to stop Udrih from going 8-for-12 and Mikki Moore going 8-for-9 from the field (at the same time throwing gang signs, what a dumbass). High point of the season for Sacramento in getting a cheap jump-shooting victory.

3. December 13 vs. Lakers - L 102-97 - The fakest losses come when our Big Three isn't intact.

4. December 17 vs. Phoenix - L 100-95 - All that happened was we missed shots. No big deal. Also, Big Three not intact.

5. December 19 vs. Memphis - L 88-85 - We let some third-string player named Rudy Gay hit what probably will be the high point of his career. Again, no Big Three intact and they just made their shots while we missed ours.

6. December 28 vs. Toronto - L 83-73 - I think we were just bored tonight. Also, the ridiculous amount of technicals gave Toronto a bunch of free points. Once again, ridiculous tech's are deflating the Spurs' record. We just missed a bunch of point-blank shots that we normally make. Toronto just had a lucky night from the field. High point of the season tonight for Toronto.

I'm not even faking, this is probably the greatest post I've ever seen.

J.T.
12-29-2007, 02:04 AM
So for Christmas, I treated my dad to a nice prime rib dinner and then we went to see a movie. He wanted to see National Treasure Book of Secrets, so we saw that. Decent movie for us since we are both history buffs. But there were a number of other movies I would have liked to see. Charlie Wilison's War, Walk Hard, The Great Debaters, The Golden Compass, and I am Legend. Yeah, I haven't been to the movies in a while. I am feeling one of those days where I go to the movies, buy one ticket, and just go theater hopping all day. Like I did in high school pretty much every Saturday afternoon.

Anyone have some recommendations? If the Spurs are going to be losing fake games, then I should just find something better to do with my time, right?

mikejones99
12-29-2007, 02:17 AM
yes, you should be a Pacer fan

J.T.
12-29-2007, 05:09 AM
yes, you should be a Pacer fan

Because being a Colts fan means I should be a homer for all teams in Indiana? Gotcha.

yourcheatinheart
12-29-2007, 12:14 PM

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/GAY.jpg

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
12-29-2007, 12:23 PM
28-0 has a better ring to it.

lefty
12-29-2007, 12:30 PM

I'm ashamed to be a Spurs fan because of that stupid post

td4mvp3
12-29-2007, 12:45 PM

doesn't this apply to just about any loss? they made more shots than we did? this is lame.

BonnerDynasty
12-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Because being a Colts fan means I should be a homer for all teams in Indiana? Gotcha.

Spurs Colts...hmmm

Who's the top dawg in NHL atm?

DOMINATOR
12-29-2007, 01:18 PM
doesn't this apply to just about any loss? they made more shots than we did? this is lame.
yep thats why i said spursdynasty is running out of material.

Tippecanoe
12-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Fake wins

1. November 7 vs Miami. The heat were without DWade and only lost by 10. Wade avgs 25 points. Add 25 to miami's total, and heat win it 103-88

2. November 16 vs Houston. The Rockets shot 25% from 3's. Spurs shot 56%. Just a lucky ass victory with the lucky ass spurs getting every lucky ass shot to fall. Rockets should have won by at least 50.

3. November 28 vs Washington. Antawn Jamison was an abnormal 4-15. Completely lucky win for the spurs. Plus, Agent Zero was injuried. If Jamison has a normal game and Arenas plays, Wizards blow spurs out.

4. December 5 vs Dallas. Manure Ginobili scores 37 points, 17 more than his average. Subtract 17 from spurs total and spurs lose 95-80.

5. December 7 vs Utah. Manure gets 37 points again, in back to back games. That is not a true victory for the spurs because manu does not normally get 37 points. Spurs should have lost by 50.

6. December 26 vs Chicago. Spurs lucked out again because the Bulls fired their coach a day before this game. Obviously, they were not focused or ready to play. Not a true win.

spurs are really 14-14 right now, barely good enough for 9th place in the west.

monosylab1k
12-29-2007, 03:15 PM
I think it's about time for another bet. I can't take much more of this shit.

on Friday January 4th the Mavs & Spurs both play. Mavs-Heat & Spurs-Hornets. How about if Dirk scores more fake points than Jacque Vaughn, then you're banned for a month. If Vaughn scores more real points than Dirk, then I'm banned for a month. Deal? :tu

JamStone
12-29-2007, 03:31 PM

Great, but I'm thinking only one the top 3 greatest.

SpursDynasty
12-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Jacques Vaughn could easily outscore Dirk in a one-on-one game. He has more basketball moves.

This is all Dirk does: Scrambles for a loose ball, dribbles twice, and does a fade away high-arching jumper. Rinse and repeat.

Shank
12-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Jacques Vaughn could easily outscore Dirk in a one-on-one game. He has more basketball moves.

This is all Dirk does: Scrambles for a loose ball, dribbles twice, and does a fade away high-arching jumper. Rinse and repeat.

Holy fuck.

jacobdrj
12-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Holy fuck.
Yep. Holy indeed.

J.T.
12-29-2007, 06:27 PM

This Jacques Vaughn sounds like the next Eurostar of the NBA. Is he like Tony Parker's cousin or something? Surely no relation to the scrub role player currently on the Spurs roster who holds a record for most consecutive missed FG attempts.

spursRgay
12-29-2007, 06:43 PM
what a retarded thread

and what a retarded claim...I'll fix it for you

Jacques Vaughn could not easily outscore Dirk in a one-on-one game. He doesn't know how to actually score.

This is all Dirk does: Receive the ball, Score, Rinse and repeat.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2007, 06:46 PM

I'll take that over suck. rinse. repeat.

J.T.
12-29-2007, 06:55 PM
At least Dirk is consistent.

With the Spurs it's Make Finals. Win Championship. Repea.... Wait. . .

dirk4mvp
12-29-2007, 06:59 PM
At least Dirk is consistent.

With the Spurs it's Make Finals. Win Championship. Repea.... Wait. . .

We could have used you as a faithful member of Mavs nation? What happened?

J.T.
12-29-2007, 07:01 PM
We could have used you as a faithful member of Mavs nation? What happened?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

dirk4mvp
12-29-2007, 07:04 PM
emo tear

monosylab1k
12-31-2007, 02:32 AM
so the bet is on?

ancestron
03-11-2008, 10:46 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Findog
03-11-2008, 10:47 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

:lmao

san antonio spurs
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
why do people here hate SpursDynasty. He's comedy gold.
The guy always makes me laugh. He obviously doesn't want want to be taken seriously, really!!!

Findog
03-11-2008, 10:56 PM
why do people here hate SpursDynasty. He's comedy gold.
The guy always makes me laugh. He obviously doesn't want want to be taken seriously, really!!!

Who says we hate him? He creates the opportunity for inside jokes such as the KFC thing and is a pressure release for the rest of the forum.

san antonio spurs
03-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Who says we hate him? He creates the opportunity for inside jokes such as the KFC thing and is a pressure release for the rest of the forum.
Glad to see you enjoy it as I do

LEONARD
03-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Was Sixers real or fake?

Indazone
03-17-2008, 12:50 PM

You mean gayest post ever. A loss is a loss get over it :lmao

dallaskd
03-17-2008, 03:45 PM

:lmao

Mister Sinister
03-17-2008, 04:19 PM
SpursDynasty is a pinko.

spurms
03-18-2008, 01:46 PM
so why does a fake poster like him gets crown with a nice purple name?

ancestron
03-18-2008, 03:10 PM
so why does a fake poster like him gets crown with a nice purple name?

The purple name signifies ex-communication.