PDA

View Full Version : Is A PSP Worth Getting With My BB Gift Cards?

davi78239
12-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Are the graphics pretty good for say Live 08 and Madden and on all the other games? If they are equivalent or better than my game cube I'll probably get one. Just wanted some insight on as to those who have one and if it's worth it for a hand held game system.

baseline bum
12-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Are the graphics pretty good for say Live 08 and Madden and on all the other games? If they are equivalent or better than my game cube I'll probably get one. Just wanted some insight on as to those who have one and if it's worth it for a hand held game system.

PSP is somewhere between PS1 and PS2 graphics-wise. Personally, I think you'd be a sucker to get one though. The console is on its last breath already. There aren't a lot of games developed for it anymore.

I have one, and it's probably the worst game-related purchase I've ever made. I was impressed by the graphics when I bought mine a year and a half ago, but now I regret getting it instead of the DS.

The hardware doesn't make a system; the games do. Look at he piece of crap Gameboy. The graphics didn't look any better than those shitty Tiger pocket games you could buy at HEB. Sega's Game Gear and Atari's Lynx blew it out of the water the same way the PSP does to the DS now. However, Game Boy had such a selection of great games, as does DS.

CuckingFunt
12-29-2007, 11:23 AM
As a Sony nut, I can say quite honestly that the PSP blows. Get a DS if you want to go handheld.