PDA

View Full Version : Where are Tpark, The Writer? (Barry and Horry)

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-31-2004, 12:01 AM
Come on guys, tell me again how they don't deserve any run, how this team is better off without them on the court, yada yada yada (insert your December 21 popisgod.com talking points memo here).

Since the Orlando joke, both have had their minutes increased, and the results speak for themselves.

T Park
12-31-2004, 12:03 AM
Nice how you put words in our mouths.

T Park
12-31-2004, 12:07 AM
Once again simpleton ill reiterate for you.

1. AT THE TIME, he was NOT playing well, defensively, or offensively, so no, he didnt deserve run. NEVER SAID that Horry didnt. Once again putting words in my mouth, but your agenda doesnt fit that, so no suprise there.

2. I have always said, that if he had improved his defense, that he should definately get more run, I believe, I know you dont like to hear this, but I suggested that maybe, Barry should start, and Ginobili should come off the bench, get Barry's shot going, and maybe it would be the perfect balance, of great off the bench with energy, and solid smart player in the lineup.

But, go on with your BS about me saying he should never player and horse crap like that.

Its all you have now that the Spurs are winning and you cant critisize popovich.
Wich I KNOW, is just eating you alive.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-31-2004, 12:48 AM
Gimme a break Tpark. You completely glazed over Horry not playing, and said Barry didn't deserve it.

EOS.

Yeah, it's eating me alive, I hate seeing the Spurs win. :shootme

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever said.

T Park
12-31-2004, 12:54 AM
No bash pop threads.

Yeah that is bothering you.

. You completely glazed over Horry not playing, and said Barry didn't deserve it.

Yes, at the time I said that, Barry was playing like garbage, he did NOT deserve to play, thats right, but you being a pophatingBarrysucker, you cant get over that.

If someone is playing bad, they dont play, THAT EASY.

Im exstatic to see Barry playing well, add in Ginobili tonight, and its probobly 110 to 73.

IMO Ginobili should sit out tommarow night too, and get some good rest.

I wish you could sit Duncan for a while as well and get him some rest, he looks tired.

whottt
12-31-2004, 01:12 AM
Actually, to be fair to TPark...he did separate from the sac long enough to say Horry should have played, in the last Orlando loss...

He has been a pretty staunch Barry basher though

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-31-2004, 01:14 AM
Believe me, the less I have to bitch about Pop, the happier I am, because that usually means the Spurs are doing well.

I have no problem admitting it if we get outplayed all the way down the line, but I guess pissed at Pop when he does stupid stuff like ratchet down the O, or think that a combination including Rasho, Malik, and Bruce is going to bust up the zone when teams use it on D.

How can you say Barry didn't deserve it? His three wasn't falling, but he was doing a lot more besides shooting earlier in the year. The way we've played the last three games is how we started the year, and coincidentally at the start of the year Horry and Barry were getting good PT.

Barry and Horry are the two smartest guys basketball wise on this squad, probably followed next by Beno. If we are going to be successful in the end, we need them out there.

whottt
12-31-2004, 01:16 AM
Barry and Horry are the two smartest guys basketball wise on this squad, probably followed next by Beno. If we are going to be successful in the end, we need them out there.

I think Duncan and Manu are right there with Barry and Horry...

Experiment2100
12-31-2004, 01:23 AM
I think Duncan and Manu are right there with Barry and Horry...

Don't forget Massenburg he had 10 points in seven min. He was on pace to score 60+