PDA

View Full Version : For you pickup people bitching about gas prices...

boutons_
12-30-2007, 02:01 PM
http://www.celsias.com/2007/12/30/fuel-savings-making-the-best-of-what-you-have-today/

The question is why aren't these techniques used in manufacturing rather than after-market?

mrsmaalox
12-30-2007, 03:16 PM
That kind of stuff will be showing up soon, you can bet it's being worked on. Unfortunately, because we keep cars longer than most of our other purchases, the auto industry is constantly about 5 years behind in their improvements. I'm not sure everyone can be that patient!

T Park
12-30-2007, 04:44 PM
"You pickup people"

How about you prius driving snoot nosed america hating pricks like yourself boutons?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Well, it quite obviously wasn't a stick-removal-from-your-ass surgery.

Far be it for me to defend Croutons, but he's asking why big business hasn't tried to develop a technology that would no doubt move them to the forefront of the industry if they made it affordable for people to buy their product.

And so do all Prius drivers hate America? Isn't it their choice to purchase what they want in America? Or is it because they bought them-there-foreyners cars from Toyota?

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2007, 05:10 PM
i own a prius

to tell you the truth, it all comes down to the driver, how they drive and play with the peddle...are you the kind that floors it at a traffic light? or the one that accelerates and keep it at constant speed, or accel and roll the car....

suppose to be 4.4lts/100kms i could only get it to 5.5lts, compared to moms drivin of 7lts/100km

Steve Irwin
12-30-2007, 06:11 PM
"You pickup people"

How about you prius driving snoot nosed america hating pricks like yourself boutons?
calm the fuck down... pansy

E20
12-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Everybody who doesn't drive a Prius is a piece of mother fucking shit and will go to hell.