PDA

View Full Version : Quiet Domination Sighting

urunobili
12-31-2007, 12:39 PM
Timmy has slowly start rising his numbers to career averages. Dominating as always with his quietly impromt...His defensive intuition is starting to flourish... it should be blossoming for the beginning of the Playoffs...

I wouldn't be surprised if he finishes even with more points than last season.

Pop is pacing him incredibly well (he didn't play a lot of 4th quarters in games that were decided already other than for a learning experience for the rest of the bench) and he rehabbed as good as it cans... i think we should expect sudden game off's for him (TP and Manu will get their share too i bet as the season goes along)

With so many "new good" teams out in west more than ever we'll need to be fresh come playoff time for cold blooded performances to get to repeat...

GO SPURS GO
:danceclub

ancestron
12-31-2007, 12:45 PM
word.

duncan228
12-31-2007, 12:51 PM
The Spurs go as far as Duncan takes them.
I still believe this even with Parker's emergence as an elite player.
It's a team sport, no one man wins it alone. But this is still Duncan's team. We don't repeat unless he gets us there.

From everything I've gathered, beginning with training camp, Duncan wants this repeat. Even more than he has in the past.

He will lead his team, he will rise in the Playoffs. Career numbers and regular season accolades mean nothing. The regular season is simply the path to the Playoffs. The time to work the kinks out, to pull the team together.

Duncan will be ready. He always is. I can't wait to see him raise both trophies this year.

Vinny Del Negro
12-31-2007, 01:14 PM
It was cool last night when the griz started making a run, then pop decided to put timmy back in. He looked like he was pissed off about having to play any more, so he immediately scored 6 points and presented conley with a Sick Rejection.

InstaDomination.

SenorSpur
12-31-2007, 02:53 PM
It good to hear and even better to see Duncan's recent upsurge in performance. No doubt he's rounding into form.

I simply wish he had some considerable and consistent help on the frontline. Bonner has been surging recently, but he's been inconsistent. Fab is regressing. Elson isn't even in the picture and Horry's not quite in game shape.

ancestron
12-31-2007, 03:13 PM
Fabs not regressing

bigfundamental21
12-31-2007, 04:25 PM
The Spurs go as far as Duncan takes them.
I still believe this even with Parker's emergence as an elite player.
It's a team sport, no one man wins it alone. But this is still Duncan's team. We don't repeat unless he gets us there.

From everything I've gathered, beginning with training camp, Duncan wants this repeat. Even more than he has in the past.

He will lead his team, he will rise in the Playoffs. Career numbers and regular season accolades mean nothing. The regular season is simply the path to the Playoffs. The time to work the kinks out, to pull the team together.

Duncan will be ready. He always is. I can't wait to see him raise both trophies this year.
Duncan is da man! He always brings it! I just wish more people would recognize! But the real reward will come when he wins his 5th title in July.:clap

dougp
12-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Fabs not regressing
Yah, it's hard to regress from nothing.

thousandth
12-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Fabs not regressing

really? I'll be glad to see the back of you in april like last playoffs.

T Park
12-31-2007, 05:40 PM

You've got to be fucking kidding.

Did you miss the friggen playoffs?

Did you miss some of the bigger games where he was averaging a double double with Duncan out?

Hello?

MCFLY!?!?!?

dougp
12-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Wholly fuck, I'm an idiot. I'm my mood of being POed @ my boss, I read Elson and not Fabs ... *smack*

jmard5
12-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Wholly fuck, I'm an idiot. I'm my mood of being POed @ my boss, I read Elson and not Fabs ... *smack*

:lol Cheers man!