PDA

View Full Version : Bogut to Use Google to Help the Bucks Get Back on Track

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-01-2008, 11:09 PM
The Bucks' answer man
By Tom Enlund
Monday, Dec 31 2007, 07:41 PM

Auburn Hills, Mich. – Center Andrew Bogut had a plan to figure out how to get the Milwaukee Bucks back on track after they suffered a 114-69 loss the Detroit Pistons Monday afternoon at the Palace of Auburn Hills, the third-worst loss in Bucks franchise history.

“I’m going to Google when I get back home and figure something out because it’s getting ridiculous,” he said.

But what did he plan to type into the subject field in his attempt to find some answers?

“I don’t know,” said Bogut. “Maybe, ‘Win’ or Learning How to Win’.”

The only two times that the Bucks have lost by more points were on Jan. 27, 1990, when they lost at Utah, 144-96; and on Feb. 20, 1995, when they lost at home to Orlando, 152-104.

The game against Utah came just after Jazz forward Karl Malone had been snubbed in the fan balloting for all-star starters. Malone went off for 61 points that night which still stands as the highest-scoring game of all-time by an opponent against the Bucks.

Monday’s victory was the ninth straight for Detroit which beat the Bucks by 26 points earlier this season at the Bradley Center. In each of the last two seasons, the Bucks have lost three of four games to Detroit but most of the games were competitive.

“The last two years, we played Detroit pretty well,” said Bogut. “Every game was close. This year, it’s like they’re the King of the Mountain and we’re scared to play against them.”

In losing their fourth straight game, the Bucks’ record fell to 11-19 while Detroit improved to 24-7.

“I don’t know if I’ve had a team that has gone through this kind of stretch where they have been so aggressive and dominating over a long period of time,” said Detroit coach Flip Saunders. “We were very unselfish on both ends, which makes it extremely difficult for teams (to play against).”

http://blogs.jsonline.com/bucks/archive/2007/12/31/the-bucks-answer-man.aspx

Vinnie_Johnson
01-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Google Crappy Team.

m33p0
01-02-2008, 12:21 AM
uhhh... o-kay.
(very slow and deliberate)

timvp
01-02-2008, 05:13 AM
Bogut could use http://www.betterbasketball.com

If he played basketball half as good as he talked it, he'd be a lot better than what we see. Yi Jianlian is about to pass him to make Bogut the fourth best player on his team.

mystargtr34
01-02-2008, 06:44 AM
Not really... Bogut is a better rebounder, passer, shot blocker and more efficient. Bogut is the third guy.

m33p0
01-02-2008, 06:50 AM
should we start buying Google stocks? if his hare-brain idea works, you know what that's gonna do to Google. could be half a point increase. maybe a full point.

boutons_
01-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Bogut is looking like a bust.

Very disappointing career so far, even granting him the possibility of a slow-developing big man.