PDA

View Full Version : Tpark owes Kori Ellis $50

red kryptonite
12-31-2004, 03:53 AM
Tpark, you know I like you as a person, but right now there is a money issue that needs to be resolved that affects me. Since it has brought to my attention that you have not acknowledged any of Kori's numerous emails, private messages, or instant messages I feel I have been left no choice but to make this situation common knowledge. I would have told you at the Spurs-Suns game in person, but you were not there.

For those of you who are unaware of the situation, Tpark, myself, and many others were involved in a $50 buy-in fantasy football league. The stipulation was obviously that every participant pay $50 for a team. The goal was to win either the points championship (1/3 of the total money) and/or playoff championship (2/3 of the total money). Guru of Nothing won the playoffs and I won the points championship. The problem is complete payment to either one or both of us cannot be made until Tpark pays his share. Obviously, Kori has been put in a tough spot because she was generous enough to continue extending the payment due date for others on their word. Now the season is over and Tpark not only has made no arrangements to pay, but has not responded to any of Kori's attempts at contacting him.

Gathering money for something is always very difficult in a scenario like this as I have done it. You spot people money and as good natured as they might be, they continue to neglect paying you for whatever they are recieving. Then, you try to friendly remind them, but they continue to forget or in this case ignore and organizing and participating in the event (in this case fantasy football) becomes a burden on you because you were good enough to take the initiative of collecting money/starting the event. Ultimately, you feel like the bad guy because you have to keep harping on somebody just so you don't lose money. By the end, it is like they have done you some great deed just by paying for what they already should have.

Tpark, please pay Kori. You have this reputation as a person with money and you, yourself said the other day, you donate $1000's. If you cannot afford the lump sum of $50 all at once, at least tell her so and I'm sure she would be happy to accept $10 a week or wait 5 weeks until you can save the money. I'm sure that would be much more acceptable than you just ignoring her and not paying her at all.

Tpark, I know you are a good, very personable guy and it shocks me that it has come to this. Thank you and God Bless.

Kris

Luke 1:37

T Park
12-31-2004, 05:25 AM
blame Paypal

ive been trying to long on for a week and cant get shit done.

Like a few minutes ago, opening page.......... ACTION CANCELED!!

I cant get logged on.

Ive been trying believe me, I know you dont believe it, but thats the god's honest truth.

When Paypal is normal again, the payment is made.

Ive been more than busy in November and december.

TheWriter
12-31-2004, 06:41 AM
50 bucks in an envelope?

maxpower
12-31-2004, 09:42 AM
you have not acknowledged any of Kori's numerous emails, private messages, or instant messages

My paypal must be down too because my phone stopped working last night.

pseudofan
12-31-2004, 09:46 AM
Western Union?

Money Order in the mail?

Come on man. Paypal is not the end all be all. Come up with something better than that.

I ignore alot of the crap that you spew for the simple fact that I've met you and you seem like a nice enough guy. But you are asking for the reaming of a lifetime by EVERYONE on this board. Everyone you've ever tried to insult, everyone you are currently insulting by not paying up, and everyone you've annoyed otherwise.

Redeem yourself by paying a very nice, generous woman or I will have to personally regulate. I've done it before, I'll be glad to do it again. I've been feeling a little hostile lately, so you're acting foolish at a very perfect time.

Please reconsider your position, or you're opening yourself up for serious message-board induced consequences and I doubt many will be sympathetic.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-31-2004, 09:53 AM
Gas up the Range Rover, activate the spinners and take a little drive down 1604.

Hell, I paid on Christmas! Hand-delivered to a half-awake LJ.

Yonivore
12-31-2004, 10:01 AM
Are y'all gambling?

AlamoSpursFan
12-31-2004, 10:13 AM
Are y'all gambling?

You bet!

SpursWoman
12-31-2004, 10:14 AM
Funny....I've done a lot of ebay-ing lately, and have had no problem at all with PayPal.

Considering that this money has been owed for a few months, if you're too cheap for a stamp or haven't figured out how the US mail system works, if I look to my left about 10 degrees at a Spurs game I see you with my right eye and Kori with my left. There's been 19 homes games so far, and even if you've only been able to make half of them, that'd be about 10 times you've been within 100 yards.

http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/Tpark50.jpg

Clandestino
12-31-2004, 10:16 AM
smells like bullshit to me!

Yonivore
12-31-2004, 10:33 AM
Hey Kori, I got some friends...Guido and Gunther...

ZStomp
12-31-2004, 11:08 AM
This is so embarrassing. :lol

SequSpur
12-31-2004, 11:11 AM
Meet me at the HEB on Zarzamora and Military in about 10 minutes.

Sheyitt.

maxpower
12-31-2004, 11:54 AM
smells like bullshit to me!
http://x3guide.com/pix/bullshitmeter.jpg http://struggle.net/ALDS/bullshit_meter.gif

KEDA
12-31-2004, 12:07 PM
does he need to be put on the DEADBEAT FORUM POSTERS LIST?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-31-2004, 12:08 PM
I don't know, but I'm going to use this as an excuse for my new sig provided by somebody in this forum.

Good job.

Yonivore
12-31-2004, 12:12 PM
I take it that's T-Park on the $50?

Kori Ellis
12-31-2004, 12:15 PM
I think this is enough.