PDA

View Full Version : Knicks @ Spurs: Thoughts????

jamanuel
01-04-2008, 04:59 AM
Spurs will win if Manu is playing. There's no doubt that Tony sparks the plug better when Manu is also playing. Or, he's just being too nice like what Manu did when he was sidelined due to injuries. Though at times they like to compare and contrast them; there's no doubt that they both complement each other on the court with Tim. Go Spurs Go!!! :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun

jamanuel
01-04-2008, 05:20 AM
Spurs will win if Manu is playing. There's no doubt that Tony sparks the plug better when Manu is also playing. Or, he's just being too nice like what Manu did when he was sidelined due to injuries. Though at times they like to compare and contrast them; there's no doubt that they both complement each other on the court with Tim. Go Spurs Go!!! :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun

Does anyone know if Manu is playing tonight against the Knicks?

WalterBenitez
01-04-2008, 07:59 AM
We lost to Memphis? watch out people, we could have troubles

SuperManu!!!
01-04-2008, 08:33 AM
Both parker and manu play well when they are together

ancestron
01-04-2008, 09:35 AM
I havent heard anything official, but I doubt Manu will play. He will probably miss another few games.
The Spurs should be able to handle the Knicks. Especially at home, after a loss the previous night.

m33p0
01-04-2008, 09:35 AM
manu could have played in the nuggets game with that splint on. he could also play in this "relatively easier" game with no kenyon martin or nene to hack on his wrists.

TMTTRIO
01-04-2008, 10:25 AM
actually I think Manu comes back either in tonight's game or the next one. They said he's been doing very well in the practices and that he'll be back soon.

ancestron
01-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah but this is Gregg Popovich we're talkin about. He isn't going to rush anyone back in early January. He probably feels confident the Spurs can handle the Knicks without Ginobili, or SHOULD be able to. I say sit Manu til he is 100% A splint on the index finger of his shooting hand is not 100%. But if he plays tonight that'd be cool too I reckon.