PDA

View Full Version : About the last 10....

colargol
01-04-2008, 06:54 AM
The Spurs have the worst west record for the last ten above seattle, Memphis and Minnesota is it something to worry about?

Having one of the Big Three sideline can't be the only issue to deal with that shitty period

Bruno
01-04-2008, 07:20 AM
Spurs have had a couple of bad losses against Raptors and Grizzlies but other losses are quite logical. And with a 82 games schedule, having sometimes a couple of crappy losses often happens.

To me, there nothing really worrying. The margin, if there is one, between Spurs and the rest of the league is very thin. Spurs have had some injuries and they haven't played their best ball of the year, it's more than enough to lost some games.

urunobili
01-04-2008, 07:24 AM
troll feeder thread... nothing to worry about just another regular season showing by the Spurs

fyatuk
01-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Spurs always turn to crap in December. Then they start pulling it together in January and start kicking tail at the RRT.

Extra Stout
01-04-2008, 09:17 AM
The Spurs have the worst west record for the last ten above seattle, Memphis and Minnesota is it something to worry about?

Having one of the Big Three sideline can't be the only issue to deal with that shitty period
Trade Duncan and fire Pop. Or fire Pop and trade Duncan.

ancestron
01-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Trade Duncan and fire Pop...why dont we just cut Manu and Parker while we're at it?
You think the Spurs are bad NOW? I seriously doubt we would be seeing any more trophies in SA with a Duncan-less Spurs team not coached by Pop.
January loss with 2 key playmakers/scorers injured against a fully loaded Nuggets team. Maybe you're just trying to stir the pot for your own amusement but I think you should relax man.

m33p0
01-04-2008, 09:29 AM
:stirpot: :frying: :fishing

George Gervin's Afro
01-04-2008, 09:47 AM

Yes. we need to blow this thing up..

howbouthemspurs
01-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Its too early to call the spurs out on some bad games.... this is still one of there better starts.. Once manu returns and the spurs finaly have their big three healthy then january would be a cake walk. After the all star break is when we shoud start judging them.

colargol
01-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Don't want to feed any troll dream....anyway Spurs aren't playing well on the road and they hopefully had only 12 games out the ATT center!

Worrying is the best way to stay focus...that's it, no drama!

BonnerDynasty
01-04-2008, 11:01 AM
It's all just pre-season until after ASG.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-04-2008, 12:21 PM
To find your answer just look at the calendar.

Spurminator
01-04-2008, 12:24 PM

Trade Pop and fire Duncan!

Cry Havoc
01-04-2008, 01:18 PM
"It has been a great run by the Spurs, including three NBA championships, but it's done.

If Sunday's victory by the Nuggets was so shocking, why didn't anyone in the visiting locker room look surprised?"

SpursDynasty
01-04-2008, 01:51 PM
The Spurs got into a great rhythm and got really used to the way it was this season with the Big Three intact...we went 15-3 before trouble started....we had the great Dallas and Utah wins without TD, putting us at 17-3...but then someone else went down, and then someone else, etc.

I think the last 10 games have been deceiving....I've said before how the Spurs are really further ahead than the rest of the West than the standings show. We're 21-9, but with everyone in, we're probably 25-5.

Which is why I'm not worried. To have injuries the last 10 games and still practically be tied with Phoenix for first in the West is a break.

I don't care though...the refs will blow their whistles all season to get Dallas and Phoenix their 60, we'll get about 57, and get another trophy in June.