PDA

View Full Version : Rasho caught hustling! POST VIDEO HERE

manustarting2gd
12-31-2004, 11:25 AM
Man, I think we all would appreciate if someone made a short video clip of Rasho (post-being benched)!!! I couldnt believe my eyes :wow :fro :wow I wish I had the skills to create one..

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 11:42 AM
as there are no answers, that is the answer. there will be no video of nonexistent, no video about Yeti marriage customs, about the poetry of Mutombo elbows, unselfishness of Kobe and of course, of Rasho hustling.

Karl Mundt
12-31-2004, 12:13 PM
How do you think offensive rebounds are caught? Balls don't bounce that far off the rim and defenders tend to know that.

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 12:53 PM
How do you think offensive rebounds are caught? Balls don't bounce that far off the rim and defenders tend to know that.

balls dont bounce if you dont have them :drunk

manustarting2gd
12-31-2004, 02:47 PM
Rasho, The Slovenian Nightmare..

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 02:59 PM
Rasho, The Slovenian Nightmare..

hes definitely not a nightstallion. ask yourself about a guy at 28, with millions of dollars, without any girlfriend, without any past girlfriend, without any reported (night)life, living with his mom (and bringing her to USA for that purpose). mammone (to say the least).

Kori Ellis
12-31-2004, 03:01 PM
Oh stop the Rasho hate.

He had a steady girlfriend in Minnesota. I don't know if he has one now, but he goes to nightclubs with the rest of the guys. You can talk about his play on the court, but you are going a little overboard now with this stupidity about his personal life.

ALVAREZ6
12-31-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh stop the Rasho hate.

He had a steady girlfriend in Minnesota. I don't know if he has one now, but he goes to nightclubs with the rest of the guys. You can talk about his play on the court, but you are going a little overboard now with this stupidity about his personal life.
:lol :lol :lol
poor Rashy.

Solid D
12-31-2004, 03:10 PM
Rasho played well last night. I don't think it would have mattered much if Ratliff had been able to stay in there.

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 03:19 PM
Oh stop the Rasho hate.

since when is quoting facts a stupidity? i am not reporting rumours which are very rife in his homeland, just stating facts. :smokin so, give some slack, will you'

Kori Ellis
12-31-2004, 03:20 PM
It's not a fact that he's never had a girlfriend.
It's not a fact that he doesn't have a life.

So, no slack for you.

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 03:25 PM
no slack for you, as your info is hearsaying and i am not reporting my hearsaying (just facts), but you are stating yours unfounded gossip as a fact.
so, no kudos for perception and professionality for you.

slayermin
12-31-2004, 03:26 PM
Rasho has been working harder. I don't know if I would call it hustle but he looks more demonstrative out there.

Karl Mundt
12-31-2004, 03:28 PM
hes definitely not a nightstallion. ask yourself about a guy at 28, with millions of dollars, without any girlfriend, without any past girlfriend, without any reported (night)life, living with his mom (and bringing her to USA for that purpose). mammone (to say the least).

The very definition of "fact". :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
12-31-2004, 03:31 PM
no slack for you, as your info is hearsaying and i am not reporting my hearsaying (just facts), but you are stating yours unfounded gossip as a fact.

:rolleyes

Whatever. Many people here see him in San Antonio nightclubs all the time. It's not hearsay. But that's not really the point. He could be a hermit and it still isn't something you should be bashing him for in a basketball forum. As I said, criticize the players play but steer clear of their personal lives.

manustarting2gd
12-31-2004, 03:31 PM
SlayerMin, Mr Animation.. got any video of that Rasho dunk on Miles last night?

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 03:32 PM
The very definition of "fact". :rolleyes

which of those statements is not a fact, o the wise guy? would you for a change elaborate? but no, it is better to state obvious falsehood with a smilie. so, talk to smilies in future. you have a lot in common with them :elephant

Solid D
12-31-2004, 03:32 PM

No soup for you!

http://users.aol.com/rynocub/soup.jpg

timvp
12-31-2004, 03:33 PM
cheksupercalifragilisticexpialadociouswiththegayda r, you need to back up before I run a spell check on yo azz.

P.S.

What the hell does your name mean?

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 03:37 PM
:rolleyes

Whatever. Many people here see him in San Antonio nightclubs all the time. It's not hearsay. But that's not really the point. He could be a hermit and it still isn't something you should be bashing him for in a basketball forum. As I said, criticize the players play but steer clear of their personal lives.

So, any mention of personal life if forbidden? Like mentioning someone is married, other one is giving to charity, the third one was punished by coach for being late? Or, all that is permissible but there is a hidden censure agenda which has to be obeyed even if it is not known? hmm. :rolleyes

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 03:39 PM
cheksupercalifragilisticexpialadociouswiththegayda r, you need to back up before I run a spell check on yo azz.

P.S.

What the hell does your name mean?

Čezcestonaježcoporožcevstožcevržposrž

thats it.

ask any slovenian.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2004, 03:39 PM
Bashing players for things, which may or may not be true, in their personal life is not allowed. If you don't like it, you can leave.

slayermin
12-31-2004, 03:43 PM
SlayerMin, Mr Animation.. got any video of that Rasho dunk on Miles last night?

Yes I do. I have been slacking lately 'cuz of the holidays. There are several cool clips I need to post.

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 03:46 PM
Bashing players for things, which may or may not be true, in their personal life is not allowed. If you don't like it, you can leave.

you dont get it dont you? i am not talking anymore about "you know whom" if you did not realise. if you read this thread, if, you could realise it is not about the player anymore. i am talking about the "right" to make rules indiscriminately and apply them without any thought of democracy. like the friendly advice "if you dont like you can leave".
strange, i am not discussing private (btw. not personal, but private) life of anyone anymore but you still come to the conclusion that i can (must?) leave. is that because of my (now) non-existent posting of private life, or because of me not agreeing with you? hmmm :smokin

Kori Ellis
12-31-2004, 03:54 PM
you dont get it dont you?

:lmao

You don't get it. This isn't a democracy. It's my forum. I can make any rules I want.

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 03:56 PM
:lmao

You don't get it. This isn't a democracy. It's my forum. I can make any rules I want.

then you write that into the rules. it was not there when i joined.

Kori Ellis
12-31-2004, 03:57 PM
I don't have to write anything. I asked you once to stop posting things like you posted. Now you've had your warning. That's how it works.

manustarting2gd
12-31-2004, 03:58 PM
your fighting a losing battle chezch

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-31-2004, 04:03 PM
the joke is, that the discussion started about posting private (not personal) news about players which i stopped immediately. now i am warned, i dont know why, but presumably, because i ask about non-existent rules, but i am being chastised under the carpet (to use Igors JA2 expression) of protecting private life. hmm... what a consistency. anyway this thread and some of its posters are, to quote one of the best quotes i ever read, a waste of banwidth. c u in other threads.. cheerio

Kori Ellis
12-31-2004, 04:06 PM
c u in other threads..

No, you won't.