PDA

View Full Version : Would you do it?

JamStone
01-05-2008, 01:08 PM
You're a Mavs fan: Erick Dampier and Trenton Hassell for Eddy Curry and Jared Jeffries ... would you do it?

You're a Heat fan: Dwyane Wade and Dorell Wright for Luol Deng, Kirk Hinrich, and Tyrus Thomas ... would you do it?

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-05-2008, 01:11 PM
You're a Mavs fan: Erick Dampier and Trenton Hassell for Eddy Curry and Jared Jeffries ... would you do it?

You're a Heat fan: Dwyane Wade and Dorell Wright for Luol Deng, Kirk Hinrich, and Tyrus Thomas ... would you do it?
Both hell yea.

Armando
01-05-2008, 01:16 PM
DWade are you crazy? At least throw in Ben Gordon instead of Hinrich.

bdubya
01-05-2008, 01:18 PM
If I were a Heat fan, I'd definitely pull the trigger.

Or put my head in the oven. Or wash all the pills down with vodka. Whatever it took.

dirk4mvp
01-05-2008, 01:19 PM

Hell

Fucking

Yes

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-05-2008, 01:26 PM
For all Mavs fans who are responding no to the question, watch yesterday's Knicks @ Spurs game and look closely how Curry dominated.

I'm sure you'll have a different by then.

monosylab1k
01-05-2008, 02:16 PM
since i hate Dampier and would consider trading him for certain forms of amoebas, this may be a shocker......but I would not consider that trade for one second.

Dampier & Curry are both lazy pieces of shit, so that's a wash.

Damper gets a few points for being in shape, while Curry is a few donuts away from being mistaken for Leonard Davis.

Curry gets major points for dominating in the post and actually being able to catch passes. But he's almost as inept as Brandon Bass at passing out of the post.

Dampier can at least play team defense, block a few shots, and rebound. I'm convinced that I could do all those things better than Eddy Curry can at the NBA level right now.

So besides post scoring, Curry is actually WORSE in every other aspect of the game than Dampier. Considering how shitty our play at center has been, I gotta stick with Dampier. I can't fucking believe I just wrote that.

m33p0
01-05-2008, 09:30 PM
since i hate Dampier and would consider trading him for certain forms of amoebas, this may be a shocker......but I would not consider that trade for one second.

Dampier & Curry are both lazy pieces of shit, so that's a wash.

Damper gets a few points for being in shape, while Curry is a few donuts away from being mistaken for Leonard Davis.

Curry gets major points for dominating in the post and actually being able to catch passes. But he's almost as inept as Brandon Bass at passing out of the post.

Dampier can at least play team defense, block a few shots, and rebound. I'm convinced that I could do all those things better than Eddy Curry can at the NBA level right now.

So besides post scoring, Curry is actually WORSE in every other aspect of the game than Dampier. Considering how shitty our play at center has been, I gotta stick with Dampier. I can't fucking believe I just wrote that.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

one quicky... how come damp is getting alot of all star votes?

itzsoweezee
01-05-2008, 09:44 PM
yes and no

mavs>spurs2
01-05-2008, 10:13 PM
At this point i'd rather bring back Shawn Bradley than give Dampier any playing time whatsoever

lefty
01-05-2008, 10:19 PM

No.

And No.

himat
01-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Yes and No.