PDA

View Full Version : The trip

lessthannick11
01-06-2008, 11:02 PM
I finally made my pilgramage to SA this weekend to see the Knicks game. I live in Milwaukee so can only see the spurs once a year. It was amazing! I love the arena! The riverwalk was real cool but I would have expected more water, some parts were dry even. We ate at Dicks Last Resor which was fun, but I am hoping to get back for a game every year now.
Any suggestions for future trips?

Leetonidas
01-06-2008, 11:31 PM

Come when the Spurs are playing someone besides the Knicks.

exstatic
01-06-2008, 11:33 PM
I finally made my pilgramage to SA this weekend to see the Knicks game. I live in Milwaukee so can only see the spurs once a year. It was amazing! I love the arena! The riverwalk was real cool but I would have expected more water, some parts were dry even. We ate at Dicks Last Resor which was fun, but I am hoping to get back for a game every year now.
Come when they're not draining the river once a year to clean it. :p:

remingtonbo2001
01-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Make your trip in June and visit Schlitterbaun.

SouthernFried
01-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Next time you come, post in the forum beforehand. You'll get better ideas here on what to do than prolly anywhere else. And it depends on time of year to what would be the best things to do, places to go, ect.

lessthannick11
01-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Yeah it was a last minute trip so there wasnt much notice. My brother likes the knicks and it was a weekend and could take less days off work so it worked out good for that. Too bad the spurs couldnt make a shot and the knicks played it close.

I was very impressed with the arena though. If youve ever been to Milwaukee and seen the Bradley Center youd know why, its an extremely boring arena to be in

LilMissSPURfect
01-07-2008, 11:19 AM
annual draining & cleaning of the river....hey look at the bright side...bring medal detector & get lucky

MoSpur
01-07-2008, 11:45 AM
I say come closer to playoff time because the Spurs are rolling at that time. Mayber in April, May, or June.