PDA

View Full Version : Geaux Tigahs

PeterBurns
01-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Damn, I'm pumped for the game tonight.....
It better be a good one....although I would take another thumping like Florida gave to them last year!

GEAUX LSU

samikeyp
01-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Laissez les bon temps rouler!

monosylab1k
01-07-2008, 12:10 PM
i think "go" is misspelled.

BeerIsGood!
01-07-2008, 12:25 PM
What? The LSU Tigers are gay?

Thunder Dan
01-07-2008, 03:28 PM
French heritage....nice

PeterBurns
01-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Hopefully a good game tonight Dan!

Marklar MM
01-07-2008, 04:33 PM
I hate Ohio State...but they will win.

PeterBurns
01-08-2008, 12:22 AM

Solid Call Miss Cleo

samikeyp
01-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Well done PB. :toast

Marklar MM
01-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Solid Call Miss Cleo

:elephant

SAtown
01-08-2008, 03:51 AM
Solid Call Miss Cleo

:lol

CubanMustGo
01-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Not only did LSU win, but Trinity got the $100K from Pontiac for the "Game Changing Performance" of the year. Sweet.

johngateswhiteley
01-08-2008, 10:44 AM

:drunk

samikeyp
01-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Not only did LSU win, but Trinity got the $100K from Pontiac for the "Game Changing Performance" of the year. Sweet.

:tu

PeterBurns
01-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah....I was sweating it out early. But, hell as an LSU fan, I'm used to being down in the game and coming back.

What a crazy season.

Most importantly, I had a bet on the Ticket 760 with a listener. The loser has to dress up the Ticket Chicken costume in front of Goomba's.

NateL
01-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Yeah....I was sweating it out early. But, hell as an LSU fan, I'm used to being down in the game and coming back.

What a crazy season.

Most importantly, I had a bet on the Ticket 760 with a listener. The loser has to dress up the Ticket Chicken costume in front of Goomba's.

Dammit, Peter. I told you that was an on-air BIT and that I had NO intention of following through with that.

Get Walter to do it.

tlongII
01-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Too bad that LSU would have got worked by USC...

PeterBurns
01-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Tlong....I would have loved for it to be an LSU-USC game. I think it would have been a great game. USC is playing as well as anybody right now.

That's the matchup everyone outside of Georgia wanted to see.

But when you lose to a 40 point underdog at home against a Backup QB....you just need to drink a warm glass of Shut The F*** up.

PeterBurns
01-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Dammit, Peter. I told you that was an on-air BIT and that I had NO intention of following through with that.

Get Walter to do it.

Who's Walter?

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Too bad that LSU would have got worked by USC...

:tu

PeterBurns
01-09-2008, 10:38 AM
One National Title in so-called Dynasty?

Nicely done USC.

You know what, they might have worked LSU. There's no telling what would have happened.

But to lose to a 40 point dog at home? C'mon....Who will take you seriously after that?
40 F'n Points.

The Professionals in Vegas looked at the game and said...."You know...USC could give them a 5 touchdown head start, and they will still work Stanford".

Then they laid down and lost AT HOME AGAINST A BACKUP QB....Sounds like a Champion to me....lol

And if you want to use that arguement....LSU might have worked everyone last year (2006) when they were playing arguablely the best football at the time.

But you didn't hear LSU fans bitch about it, because they didn't do what it took to make to the Championship.

So when I hear USC fans complain about how they would have worked LSU, it makes it that much sweeter.

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2008, 10:47 AM
One National Title in so-called Dynasty?

Nicely done USC.

You know what, they might have worked LSU. There's no telling what would have happened.

But to lose to a 40 point dog at home? C'mon....Who will take you seriously after that?
40 F'n Points.

The Professionals in Vegas looked at the game and said...."You know...USC could give them a 5 touchdown head start, and they will still work Stanford".

Then they laid down and lost AT HOME AGAINST A BACKUP QB....Sounds like a Champion to me....lol

And if you want to use that arguement....LSU might have worked everyone last year (2006) when they were playing arguablely the best football at the time.

But you didn't hear LSU fans bitch about it, because they didn't do what it took to make to the Championship.

So when I hear USC fans complain about how they would have worked LSU, it makes it that much sweeter.

:blah ...enjoy your little win.

PeterBurns
01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Yep....I'll take those little wins.

PeterBurns
01-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Ooops...Make that 0 Titles

Bush Book Touted To Bring Down USC Program
Review copies of a new book about Reggie Bush’s behind-the-scenes business dealings at USC have been sent to the media.

The jacket of Don Yaeger’s “Tarnished Heisman”: “With the explosive information revealed in Tarnished Heisman, Bush stands to be ruled ineligible — a decision that could cost his alma mater the 2004 national championship title, force the forfeit of every game Bush played in after losing his eligibility, and potentially strip Reggie Bush of the shining prize of his college career: the Heisman Trophy.”

The first reax of Adam Rose of the LOS ANGELES TIMES, who covers USC for the outlet: “It doesn’t look good.”

Rose has yet to sift through every last word, but notes that Yaeger, a former investigative reporter for SI, claims in the book that “$47,000 went directly to Bush out of the overall $291,000 that went to his family. That makes it hard to deny he knew what was going on. While the photo section lacks any photocopied receipts, bank statements, or otherwise, the Author’s Note says that a website will publish much of it.”

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Ooops...Make that 0 Titles

Bush Book Touted To Bring Down USC Program
Review copies of a new book about Reggie Bush’s behind-the-scenes business dealings at USC have been sent to the media.

The jacket of Don Yaeger’s “Tarnished Heisman”: “With the explosive information revealed in Tarnished Heisman, Bush stands to be ruled ineligible — a decision that could cost his alma mater the 2004 national championship title, force the forfeit of every game Bush played in after losing his eligibility, and potentially strip Reggie Bush of the shining prize of his college career: the Heisman Trophy.”

The first reax of Adam Rose of the LOS ANGELES TIMES, who covers USC for the outlet: “It doesn’t look good.”

Rose has yet to sift through every last word, but notes that Yaeger, a former investigative reporter for SI, claims in the book that “$47,000 went directly to Bush out of the overall $291,000 that went to his family. That makes it hard to deny he knew what was going on. While the photo section lacks any photocopied receipts, bank statements, or otherwise, the Author’s Note says that a website will publish much of it.”

SC won't lose anything. btw, lsu and SC are now tied for national titles in the last 5 years. SC will break that tie next year...btw, thats 6 straight BCS games for SC.

http://www.ncaa.org/champadmin/ia_football_past_champs.html

BeerIsGood!
01-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Is there really a chance of USC losing their '04 (and only one post 2000) title because Reggie Bush is a selfish dickhead? Man, that sucks for the rest of the program that they will probably suffer because one guy is a moron who only thinks of himself.

PeterBurns
01-09-2008, 12:06 PM
It would suck for them to lose that title. That team was amazing.
USC has a great program, but for them to talk about a Dynasty when they have only one 1 championship this decade is a little far fetched to me.

2 Championships is a stretch. A Dynasty is 3 or More. IMHO

01-09-2008, 01:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/prockvoan/thongvb2dp4.jpg

samikeyp
01-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Let's see USC beat that! :)

Barbarian
01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
So if Bush loses Heisman, does Vince get it? .......The trophy finding a way to its rightful owner.

johngateswhiteley
01-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Let's see USC beat that! :)

that chicks butt is average at best...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2007_swimsuit/images/photos/07_jhenderson_02.jpg

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2007_swimsuit/images/photos/07_jhenderson_17.jpg

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2007_swimsuit/images/photos/07_jhenderson_16.jpg

PeterBurns
01-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Now that's Dynasty material....

01-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Meh, her knees are too sharp.