PDA

View Full Version : Romo just can't wait

fitzgerald
01-07-2008, 12:00 PM
http://www.hotonlinenews.com/2008/01/06/Jessica_Simpson_Enjoys_Mexican_Holiday_With_The_Fo otball_Dude.html

DallasFan
01-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Good News: Our QB is really focused.

Bad News: It's not on the game.

spursRgay
01-08-2008, 02:28 PM
he was hanging out with jason witten too, i'm sure they talked about football for a little bit :rolleyes

Melmart1
01-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Some people are too damned obsessed with this shit :rolleyes

I bet its the exact same Cowboys fans who obsess over Romo and who he is dating who make fun of Fred and his obsession with Tony Parker.

degenerate_gambler
01-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Some people are too damned obsessed with this shit :rolleyes

it's all bullshit, imho...

but can you imagine the firestorm that would happen IF the giants won on sunday?

Melmart1
01-08-2008, 02:42 PM
but can you imagine the firestorm that would happen IF the giants won on sunday?

As a Cowboys fan, this thought makes me ill but I'd like to think I could be rational about it.

And I believe he had teammates with him ... why is nobody calling them out? Or is it because their dates/wives/whatever aren't pop stars? Would anyone care who Tony Parker is married to if she wasn't famous? I am no Simpson fan, in fact I think she is a talentless twit but I have no problem with Romo dating her if that's what makes him happy.

T Park
01-08-2008, 02:43 PM
It was on an off weekend and he had no idea he would be playing the Giants.

WTF?

Spurminator
01-08-2008, 02:48 PM
This is so fucking stupid.

degenerate_gambler
01-08-2008, 03:09 PM
As a Cowboys fan, this thought makes me ill but I'd like to think I could be rational about it.

And I believe he had teammates with him ... why is nobody calling them out? Or is it because their dates/wives/whatever aren't pop stars? Would anyone care who Tony Parker is married to if she wasn't famous? I am no Simpson fan, in fact I think she is a talentless twit but I have no problem with Romo dating her if that's what makes him happy.

Jason Witten was on the news last nite and he said Phillips encouraged the guys to get away for the weekend. He also said that they did watch the playoff games while they were in Mexico.

Bandwagoneer
01-08-2008, 03:17 PM
This thread is stupid, even if they win(which they won't) they will lose to the packers. They will not have T.O.,and Romo proved last year he can't handle the pressure. I'm not sure who is worse Romo or Vince Young. Eli and the Giants are rolling and will cruise over Dallas, BOOK IT!

samikeyp
01-08-2008, 03:33 PM
If they lose to the Giants or if they beat the Giants, it will have nothing to do with Romo going to Mexico.

The only ones who will make an issue out of if are those who are not smart enough in their knowledge of football to know that.

BeerIsGood!
01-08-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm glad they did something like that. Big Wade gave them the weekend off and told them to relax and not think about football. Getting away from Dallas to a place where nobody gives a shit about the NFL was a good idea. Monday was time to get back to work.

Extra Stout
01-08-2008, 06:31 PM
The QB of the biggest tabloid team in football is dating one of the biggest tabloid actresses in America. As long as that is the case, the tabloids are going to stir up crap and try to create distractions.

Melmart1
01-08-2008, 06:41 PM
The QB of the biggest tabloid team in football is dating one of the biggest tabloid actresses in America. As long as that is the case, the tabloids are going to stir up crap and try to create distractions.
You called her an actress. :lol

Jessica Simpson
01-08-2008, 07:13 PM
You called her an actress. :lol

Fuck you, bitch!

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-08-2008, 10:34 PM
http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2008/01/you-get-your-ass-to-mexico-so-i-can.html

kskonn
01-09-2008, 12:27 AM
This thread is stupid, even if they win(which they won't) they will lose to the packers. They will not have T.O.,and Romo proved last year he can't handle the pressure. I'm not sure who is worse Romo or Vince Young. Eli and the Giants are rolling and will cruise over Dallas, BOOK IT!

Peyton manning proved he could not handle the pressure for a long while in this leauge, Eli proved it, Favre Proved it, but low an behold they have all had big wins in the playoffs since that time. Last year is last year.

It is looking pretty good that T.O. will play sunday.

ancestron
01-09-2008, 03:47 PM
the cowboys are gonna lose.

Kriz-Maxima
01-09-2008, 04:04 PM
When i saw ESPN report this with tabloid pics as if it were a real issue i realized how fucking stupid people are.

CubanMustGo
01-09-2008, 04:07 PM
http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2008/01/you-get-your-ass-to-mexico-so-i-can.html

I LOL'd.

J.T.
01-09-2008, 04:45 PM

lol you're dumb comparing Romo to Vince Young.

midgetonadonkey
01-09-2008, 05:49 PM
I hate the Cowboys and love shitting on them for any little thing but this is not a big deal. Him being in Mexico with that chick is no different than him sitting poolside at his house. They are pros and will get to work when they need to work. If he was in Mexico a couple of days before the game and missing practice, film sessions and other things because of it then it should be a big deal, but they were off and he wanted to chill. Can't blame the dude.

Spurminator
01-09-2008, 07:06 PM
So as requested by the coach, Tony Romo and Jason Witten went to Mexico to rest and relax before a week of hard work preparing for the first playoff game. Dallas Cowboy fans were so outraged by Romo apparently distracting himself from a Playoff game that the Cowboys players and coaches are being bombarded by reporters with questions about this trip to Mexico, thereby distracting them from a Playoff game during a week when they are supposed to be preparing for said game.

Way to go Dallas! Your completely rational obsession with this story is sure to give your team the advantage this weekend! :tu

Obstructed_View
01-09-2008, 07:10 PM
You must not live up here. There's a firestorm after every Cowboys loss, even in preseason. The Dallas area ALWAYS finds some scapegoat for a loss; this one is just super easy and completely obvious.

BeerIsGood!
01-09-2008, 08:09 PM
You must not live up here. There's a firestorm after every Cowboys loss, even in preseason. The Dallas area ALWAYS finds some scapegoat for a loss; this one is just super easy and completely obvious.

I blame Randy Galloway.

:lol

Bandwagoneer
01-10-2008, 08:07 AM
lol you're dumb comparing Romo to Vince Young.

Why they both suck..........well maybe Romo doesn't suck that much, but he will choke under pressure again. Eli is starting to figure out what it is to be Payton's younger brother and he will hand the cowgirls their asses.

I wonder if Tony and Jessica made reservations for next weeks vacation. Any ideas where they will be headed for vacation number 2 next week?

Obstructed_View
01-10-2008, 05:56 PM
I blame Randy Galloway.

:lol
The Chicken Fried Nation was in full swing long before Galloway was there to name it.

Jimcs50
01-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Giants will win...take that to the bank.

Extra Stout
01-11-2008, 09:30 AM
So as requested by the coach, Tony Romo and Jason Witten went to Mexico to rest and relax before a week of hard work preparing for the first playoff game. Dallas Cowboy fans were so outraged by Romo apparently distracting himself from a Playoff game that the Cowboys players and coaches are being bombarded by reporters with questions about this trip to Mexico, thereby distracting them from a Playoff game during a week when they are supposed to be preparing for said game.

Way to go Dallas! Your completely rational obsession with this story is sure to give your team the advantage this weekend! :tu
Dallas Cowboys fans have only been like this since 1966.

DallasFan
01-11-2008, 10:03 AM

Oh, but Eli plays so consistently well under pressure... :rolleyes

DallasFan
01-11-2008, 10:04 AM

Your bank will soon be BANKrupt!

samikeyp
01-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Dallas Cowboys fans have only been like this since 1966.

While Stout is, as usual, overgeneralizing....to a point he is correct. A lot of Dallas fans I know act this way...and its mostly the ones I know who actually live in Dallas.

leemajors
01-11-2008, 12:51 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XR3zteEKAFg

Extra Stout
01-11-2008, 01:28 PM
While Stout is, as usual, overgeneralizing....to a point he is correct. A lot of Dallas fans I know act this way...and its mostly the ones I know who actually live in Dallas.
That is correct. It is the Dallas people. It does not apply to San Antonians.
Dallasites treated Don Meredith like absolute s*** from the day he got the starting QB job. As the Cowboys developed into a good team (starting in 1966), fans only treated him worse. Following a 1968 playoff loss to the Browns in which Meredith played hurt (as he usually did), he went out to eat one evening. Upon his entry, the rest of the patrons stood up and booed him. Many left, explaining they didn't want to eat with a "loser" like Meredith.

That incident probably propelled Meredith to retire that summer.

Obstructed_View
01-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Yeah, local Cowboys fans are harsh. Back when the Cowboys were contenders, fans would leave at halftime if they weren't up by enough points. Just to put it in perspective: Eli's lucky he's in New York and not in Dallas.

timvp
01-11-2008, 06:56 PM
That is correct. It is the Dallas people. It does not apply to San Antonians.
Dallasites treated Don Meredith like absolute s*** from the day he got the starting QB job. As the Cowboys developed into a good team (starting in 1966), fans only treated him worse. Following a 1968 playoff loss to the Browns in which Meredith played hurt (as he usually did), he went out to eat one evening. Upon his entry, the rest of the patrons stood up and booed him. Many left, explaining they didn't want to eat with a "loser" like Meredith.

That incident probably propelled Meredith to retire that summer.

Translation:

Mav Fan went Mav Fan.

Jimcs50
01-14-2008, 09:35 AM
01-11-2008, 08:05 AM #28
Jimcs50
Nostradamas Jr.

Position: Dominant Center
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $25
Re: Romo just can't wait

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smokin

Cowboyhater
01-14-2008, 09:57 AM
01-11-2008, 08:05 AM #28
Jimcs50
Nostradamas Jr.

:smokin

What is your next prediction oh wise one??

Jimcs50
01-14-2008, 10:17 AM
What is your next prediction oh wise one??

Green Bay over NY

San Diego over New England

ancestron
01-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Note to Tony Romo:
Wait til the season is over to go to Mexico with your girlfriend.

Jimcs50
01-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Note to Tony Romo:
Wait til the season is over to go to Mexico with your girlfriend.

That is not fair...just not fair.

ancestron
01-14-2008, 12:25 PM
the cowboys are gonna lose.