PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty....

dafreestyleking
01-07-2008, 07:01 PM
My home pc is getting repaired so I'll make this brief. You're not a dynasty, sorry. Go ahead and go on messageboards and say you're one, and continue calling in sports talk shows, but deep down you know you're not a dynasty. Either that, or your blind Spurs fanboyism has corrupted your eyes.

Last year, you had to blatantly cheat, and BARELY beat a momentumless, superior Suns team. And your previous "championships" were all incredibly weak, due to the league not being strong at the time. Yeah, I hate the Spurs, but you all should be happy. One of the Spurs biggest flaws is they can't get a reaction from the mass audience, i.e. wrestling jobbers. You're not a main eventer, and soon as you lose this year,(which you will) you'll once again fade into nothingness.

You feel disrespected because no one gives you credit, and you MUST when this year to try to restore your already weak, and tainted "legacy", but you won't win because you aren't a true dynasty and the Spurs simply don't have the heart that REAL dynasties have....diary of a Spurs fan.

Leetonidas
01-07-2008, 07:03 PM
You just had to go out and find a PC to tell us this? :lol

Good job fag. No one gives a shit.

SAtown
01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
And your previous "championships" were are incredibly weak, due to the league not being strong at the time.[/I]

So were MJ's.

remingtonbo2001
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Okay....that was lame.

Has anyone told this queef about Mavstalk?....He'd fit right in!

Michi_Germany
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Nobody likes us - we don't care!

urunobili
01-07-2008, 07:09 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81660

dafreestyleking
01-07-2008, 07:09 PM
You just had to go out and find a PC to tell us this? :lol

Good job fag. No one gives a shit.

Spurs fanboy, seriously it only took 2 minutes. And good job posting in a topic that you "obviously don't care about." Bitterness, resentment, anger deflected at others to aviod realizing the truth about their team...diary of a Spurs fan.

urunobili
01-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Spurs fanboy, seriously it only took 2 minutes. And good job posting in a topic that you "obviously don't care about." Bitterness, resentment, anger deflected at others to aviod realizing the truth about their team...diary of a Spurs fan.
how's your wife? ups sorry... forgot about your sexual preference...

SpursDynasty
01-07-2008, 07:14 PM
My home pc is getting repaired so I'll make this brief. You're not a dynasty, sorry. Go ahead and go on messageboards and say you're one, and continue calling in sports talk shows, but deep down you know you're not a dynasty. Either that, or your blind Spurs fanboyism has corrupted your eyes.

Last year, you had to blatantly cheat, and BARELY beat a momentumless, superior Suns team. And your previous "championships" were all incredibly weak, due to the league not being strong at the time. Yeah, I hate the Spurs, but you all should be happy. One of the Spurs biggest flaws is they can't get a reaction from the mass audience, i.e. wrestling jobbers. You're not a main eventer, and soon as you lose this year,(which you will) you'll once again fade into nothingness.

You feel disrespected because no one gives you credit, and you MUST when this year to try to restore your already weak, and tainted "legacy", but you won't win because you aren't a true dynasty and the Spurs simply don't have the heart that REAL dynasties have....diary of a Spurs fan.

Typical behavior of jealous Dallas fans. I don't know why Dallas fans are so jealous, their team has never been a championship contender. Miami in 2006 and Golden State in 2007 just beat Dallas like they were supposed to, as the favorites to win the series.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Hmmmmm... I'll take 4 rings in 9 years over the two biggest playoff flameouts in recent memory and NO RINGS.

All your rhetoric means shit when we have the trophies.

:flipoff :lmao

SenorSpur
01-07-2008, 07:20 PM

.....and exactly how many titles has that "choke-squad" of yours won? :drunk

dafreestyleking
01-07-2008, 07:24 PM
how's your wife? ups sorry... forgot about your sexual preference...

5/10 :sleep

Look, I'm not going to get into a flame war with Spurs fanboys, and my time at this pc is short, so I'll make this as simple as possible. STOP BEING A FANBOY, :madrun and don't take my critic of your little Spurs as a slam from a Mavs fan, because I can assure you, my slams against your tainted Spurs is from a guy that's upset about the NBA's respect and intregrity being corrupted, that's all and nothing else.

Bottom line, you won't when this year, not only are you not the best team in the league, but you're not even the best team in the West. The Suns in a "FAIR" competition destroy you as well. I know this hurts all of you guys little feelings but face it, dynasties are CLEARLY SUPERIOR than their competion, i.e. Patriots, which you clearly ARE NOT. And your last "championship", or as I call it, your Bonds ring, will forever be tainted due to your team pathetic actions in that Spurs-Suns series, sorry. Even Manu freaking Ginobili admitted you're not the best. After the Mavs-GSW series, he called Stephen Jackson, thanked him and said your little Spurs can't beat the Mavs. Your beef should be at Manu, not me. But hey, he's a flopper, but at least he's an honest one.

My time is up, I no longer wish to continue this debate. And I'm sure you all will turn this into a Spurs are teh gratest, Mavs are teh suxors debate, instead of realizing your tainted "championship." Be a fan, not a fanboy.

*06/07

m33p0
01-07-2008, 07:24 PM
:loser

freemeat
01-07-2008, 07:25 PM

Thanks for filling me in. I really wasn't sure if the Spurs were a dynasty or not, so it's a good thing there's a Dallas Mavericks fan here to let me know.

What does it mean to "fade into nothingness"? I really would like to know so I can be ready for it.

SpursDynasty
01-07-2008, 07:28 PM

Look, I'm not going to get into a flame war with Spurs fanboys, and my time at this pc is short, so I'll make this as simple as possible. STOP BEING A FANBOY, :madrun and don't take my critic of your little Spurs as a slam from a Mavs fan, because I can assure you, my slams against your tainted Spurs is from a guy that's upset about the NBA's respect and intregrity being corrupted, that's all and nothing else.

Bottom line, you won't when this year, not only are you not the best team in the league, but you're not even the best team in the West. The Suns in a "FAIR" competition destroy you as well. I know this hurts all of you guys little feelings but face it, dynasties are CLEARLY SUPERIOR than their competion, i.e. Patriots, which you clearly ARE NOT. And your last "championship", or as I call it, your Bonds ring, will forever be tainted due to your team pathetic actions in that Spurs-Suns series, sorry. Even Manu freaking Ginobili admitted you're not the best. After the Mavs-GSW series, he called Stephen Jackson, thanked him and said your little Spurs can't beat the Mavs. Your beef should be at Manu, not me. But hey, he's a flopper, but at least he's an honest one.

My time is up, I no longer wish to continue this debate. And I'm sure you all will turn this into a Spurs are teh gratest, Mavs are teh suxors debate, instead of realizing your tainted "championship." Be a fan, not a fanboy.

*06/07

Hey, tell me how Phoenix is superior. They are 1-6 vs. the top 8 in the West this season.

Or are you going to ignore me again like you did when I owned you in the last post?

dafreestyleking
01-07-2008, 07:29 PM
So were MJ's.

I know I said I was gone in my last post, but I couldn't resist, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!?? MJ went against those great Celtic teams, the Knicks, and the Karl Malone/John Stockton era. The *Spurs had the benefit of the lockout, and an incredibly weaker western conference at the time. And look who they beat in the east in the past, the freaking New Jersey Nets, give me a break!

And beside's, MJ's rings aren't tainted, which is why he's part of a dyanasty, and the Spurs are not.

exstatic
01-07-2008, 07:29 PM
:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin
:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin

Dynasty definitions from a Mavs fan?
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Photoshop_madness/Mavs_logo_001.jpg

FAIL

BonnerDynasty
01-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Win > When.

Ballcox
01-07-2008, 07:36 PM
First off, just wanted to say that the above youtube video was great, I love that AC/DC song and along with Spurs clips was wonderful to watch.

As for the dallas fanboy/idiot. 4 rings in 9 years IS a dynasty, PERIOD. So keep sucking up that free air my man, and then put some thought into posting an actual well thought out, intelligent post about our team.

After that, you can then go take a close look at that mavericks team of yours and start counting how many rings your team has.

Need a little help?

TRY 0
:toast

Vinny Del Negro
01-07-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm of the opinion that the early celtics and bruins are the only dynasties ever. Besides, it's a pointless distinction. Like handing out the titles is meaningless, so we need something above that?

However, the important thing is that this guy fails as a troll. He's rehashing weak points that other loser-team's fans have been bringing up for years. Lack of innovation, but a potential multi-page thread nets you....

3.8/10

Better luck next time.

Leetonidas
01-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Bitterness and resentment? We have 4 championships, you have zero. This thread is the epitome of pathetic and bitterness. You give the Mavfans a bad name.

freemeat
01-07-2008, 07:39 PM
First off, just wanted to say that the above youtube video was great, I love that AC/DC song and along with Spurs clips was wonderful to watch.

As for the dallas fanboy/idiot. 4 rings in 9 years IS a dynasty, PERIOD. So keep sucking up that free air my man, and then put some thought into posting an actual well thought out, intelligent post about our team.

After that, you can then go take a close look at that mavericks team of yours and start counting how many rings your team has.

Need a little help?

I think their coach has a ring.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
I know I said I was gone in my last post, but I couldn't resist, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!?? MJ went against those great Celtic teams, the Knicks, and the Karl Malone/John Stockton era. The *Spurs had the benefit of the lockout, and an incredibly weaker western conference at the time. And look who they beat in the east in the past, the freaking New Jersey Nets, give me a break!

And beside's, MJ's rings aren't tainted, which is why he's part of a dyanasty, and the Spurs are not.

Hmmmmm, MJ never won a ring against the Celtics though, did he? So how is that relevant.

Also, how was the lockout beneficial to any one team? Didn't all teams suffer the same lockout?

The Western confernce was weak in 99, 03, 05 and 07? The Nets didn't go to the Finals 2 years straight (indicating that they were pretty good)? And the Pistons weren't one of the strongest teams to make the finals this decade?

Sorry, your gibberish makes no sense.

jay014
01-07-2008, 07:43 PM
your previous "championships" were all incredibly weak, due to the league not being strong at the time.
At least we have championships. yea the Mavs weren't strong enough and the Mavericks ONLY finals appearance was hilarious taking the first two I bet you were tasting it then dropping next 4.Which one was worst dropping 4 in a row to the Heat or losing to the Warriors in the first round?http://warriorsworld.net/images/stories/IMG_0500.jpg

Obstructed_View
01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Dynasty is a media creation. I just like it when the Spurs beat everybody they play and get handed a trophy. Diminish that. That you feel the need to come here and try just makes it sweeter.

duncan228
01-07-2008, 07:54 PM
I just like it when the Spurs beat everybody they play and get handed a trophy.

Being the last team standing in June is sweet.

spursfan09
01-07-2008, 07:56 PM
This seems like a Suns fan to me. Either way Mav/Sun fan don't worry about the Spurs. Worry about your own team and how they have no championships. Spurs at least have 4. And you can taint them and say they don't count, and belittle them, but at the end of the day. Spurs still have 4 trophies to show off.

m33p0
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
dafreestyleking is like a wart that keeps coming back no matter how many times you nuke it. do not feed this troll.

:troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll

Obstructed_View
01-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Having been a fan of a team that hadn't won (The pre-'99 Spurs), I can say that each championship is just as sweet as the one or ones before it.

SpursFanFirst
01-07-2008, 08:04 PM
:dont

bigfundamental21
01-07-2008, 08:06 PM

*06/07Typical Mavs fan.... start something and not finish it :lol

Obstructed_View
01-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Is there a way for the mods to grant trolls access to only the trolls forum? That'd be the simplest thing to do.

peskypesky
01-07-2008, 08:11 PM
3 Championships in 5 years sounds like a dynasty to me. Most definitely.

tlongII
01-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Excellent post. You have a lot of good points.

ratm1221
01-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Funny thread. And just FYI you can tell he's a Suns fan, not a Mav fan. :wakeup

debo
01-07-2008, 08:30 PM

do you honestly believe you're gonna convince anybody anything. (besides just how stupid you are.)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Having been a fan of a team that hadn't won (The pre-'99 Spurs), I can say that each championship is just as sweet as the one or ones before it.

Ain't that the truth! It never gets old... :)

peskypesky
01-07-2008, 08:47 PM

CubanMustGo
01-07-2008, 09:31 PM
3 in 5 >>>>>>>>>>> 0 in forever

ehz33satx
01-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Da FreeStyle King is actually Da Suns Fan, which is easy to figure out as his jealousy is not too hard for him to disguise. Dynasty is just a word. I don't think we are a dynasty either, that does not mean we are not champions 4 times over. At least the Spurs win when it counts and not peter out like Da Mavericks or Da Suns.

freemeat
01-07-2008, 10:44 PM
lLavoaV0b68

Dex
01-07-2008, 10:48 PM
These motherfuckers can't even troll well anymore.

peskypesky
01-07-2008, 11:10 PM