PDA

View Full Version : No thread on Hillary's transparent crying?

BonnerDynasty
01-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Spurstalk political forum should be ashamed.

Not having a thread on by far the most entertaining act of the entire 2008 political campaign?

pl-W3IXRTHU&feature=dir

Anyone who can't see the utter transparency of Hillary is pathetic. And we all thought American Gladiators was too staged LOL

BonnerDynasty
01-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Trying to overcome her non-likeablity she-devil display?

Trying to outdo Edwards "personal" angle/act to which he owned her with the other night?

You decide. :lol

Yonivore
01-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Spurstalk political forum should be ashamed.

Not having a thread on by far the most entertaining act of the entire 2008 political campaign?

pl-W3IXRTHU&feature=dir
Haven't the Clintons occupied enough of our collective consciousness over the past 15 years? I think most of us are just wishing they go away now that she's wilting.

inconvertible
01-07-2008, 08:44 PM
she is finished.

Ignignokt
01-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Go Romney!!

DarkReign
01-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I cant think of a better, bitter end to her disgusting persona then not even winning her own party's nomination.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Mr. Peabody
01-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Evidently, it worked because her crying episode is all over the news tonight....

SA210
01-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Trying to outdo Edwards "personal" angle/act to which he owned her with the other night?

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Evidently, it worked because her crying episode is all over the news tonight....

The media has been lockstep with Hillary getting the party nomination for a long time now, her not being there in November in the race for president doesn't jive with their talking points.

Talk about wag the dog...

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-07-2008, 11:50 PM
BTW, check it. A blogger calls the shot five days ago:

Mrs. Clinton gets one pass after another; the press ho-hums along. They remind me a little of Snow White’s dwarves, whistling away while they busily work at broadening her inaugural route.

What I dread most in this political season is the “genuine” moment - and it is coming, soon, sometime between today and tomorrow, or tomorrow and New Hampshire - when Mrs. Clinton, in her ongoing effort to turn herself into whatever the polls says she must be, cries in public. It’s going to be genuinely ghastly.

http://theanchoressonline.com/2008/01/02/shameless-hill-shill-on-nbc/

Nbadan
01-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Reminds me of when Clenis would cry with mid-westerners in those town hall meetings, and then turnaround and shove NAFTA up their collective asses.....

O-Factor
01-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Not that I was voting for her at all, but if her crying was real, who would vote for someone who can't handle the pressure of running for office, much less the country!

O-Factor
01-08-2008, 01:51 AM

Yeah, but its not being painted in a good light.

mikejones99
01-08-2008, 04:56 AM
a woman will never be president and for good reason, they just don't work as effectively.

George Gervin's Afro
01-08-2008, 09:25 AM
or maybe the tears were real.. until proven otherwise you clinton haters need to back away from your blogs and talk radio..

SouthernFried
01-08-2008, 09:47 AM
or maybe the tears were real.. .

That's the point...who can tell with her?

Give her the benefit of the doubt? Has she earned the benefit of the doubt? She never got this upset when her hubby was getting bj's.

What I dread most in this political season is the “genuine” moment - and it is coming, soon, sometime between today and tomorrow, or tomorrow and New Hampshire - when Mrs. Clinton, in her ongoing effort to turn herself into whatever the polls says she must be, cries in public. It’s going to be genuinely ghastly.

Nice call by that blogger btw. Uncanny how predictable she is.

101A
01-08-2008, 10:00 AM
When (if?) she drops out, does she remain a senator indefinitely, or does she ride off into the sunset (and HUGE speaking fees) with, or without, Bill?

How long does the "marriage" last?

How much of a dog will Bill be when there is no longer a political reason to look even a little bit faithful?

The proposition bets are almost limitless.

DarkReign
01-08-2008, 10:14 AM
When (if?) she drops out, does she remain a senator indefinitely, or does she ride off into the sunset (and HUGE speaking fees) with, or without, Bill?

How long does the "marriage" last?

How much of a dog will Bill be when there is no longer a political reason to look even a little bit faithful?

The proposition bets are almost limitless.

If Bill was somehow running again, this wouldnt even be a race. I tend to think people just dont like Hillary and that Hillary is solely responsible for her current decline. That, and being a woman.

I remember having a conversation in junior high with teachers....we all kind of agreed to an extent that the country would elect a black man before a white woman. Dont remember our reasoning, it was a long time ago.

But then again, I didnt envision the "white woman" to be the most deplorable human being in major politics. This woman has more baggage than SouthWest.

ElNono
01-08-2008, 10:21 AM
To add to the last few comments... Just think how terrible this administration has been that the Dems, with probably the worst candidates *EVER*, still have a really great chance of winning the presidential elections.

SouthernFried
01-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Democratic candidate would get 45% of the vote if they ran Manson for office. This is always the case. For both sides actually (barring a legit 3rd party candidate) Doesn't matter who candidate is. So, both sides have a great chance of winning no matter what. Nothing new here. Nothing to do with how bad or good current administration is.

And I don't think Hillary will be happy just being a Senator. She's always wanted to be President...always. If she doesn't win the party's nomination, the only reason she'll stay in Congress, is if she thinks she has a legitimate chance of running for Pres again. If she doesn't think so, she lasts one more term...imnsho :)

George Gervin's Afro
01-08-2008, 10:34 AM
To add to the last few comments... Just think how terrible this administration has been that the Dems, with probably the worst candidates *EVER*, still have a really great chance of winning the presidential elections.

terrible? yoni wants bush's mug on mt rushmore..

Mr. Peabody
01-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Rudy says he cries when he thinks of....(wait for it)....9/11.

I'm suprised he didn't also say that he cries when he thinks of Reagan, just to be consistent with the prevailing themes of his campaign.

Qu1PFTBW7OQ

George Gervin's Afro
01-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Rudy says he cries when he thinks of....(wait for it)....9/11.

I'm suprised he didn't also say that he cries when he thinks of Reagan, just to be consistent with the prevailing themes of his campaign.

Qu1PFTBW7OQ

wait a minute.. you mean the people critcizing hillary didn't mention that rudy cried also? hasn't bush cried on tv before?.. I'm beginning to think we have a bunch of two faces here..because they seem to only criticize democrats for things their heroes are guilty of as well.. that's weird..

JoeChalupa
01-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Americans are waking up across the land and it could be all over but the crying for Hillary.

Go Barack Go!!!!

2centsworth
01-08-2008, 12:52 PM
nothing wrong with crying. Crocodile tears are another story.

Mr. Peabody
01-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Americans are waking up across the land and it could be all over but the crying for Hillary.

:lol

Mr. Peabody
01-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Maybe Hillary's not crying. Maybe it's just been raining on her face....

Ni_4U_DFNL4

Yonivore
01-08-2008, 03:17 PM
or maybe the tears were real.. until proven otherwise you clinton haters need to back away from your blogs and talk radio..
Point is, if they were real, do we want a cry-baby in the Oval Office? We're not talking tears of compassion or sympathy, we're talking tears of self-pity.

She's toast...or, should be.

Yonivore
01-08-2008, 03:19 PM
terrible? yoni wants bush's mug on mt rushmore..

Damn straight!

http://www.tdaxp.com/images/medium_george_walker_bush_rushmore_sm.jpg

George Gervin's Afro
01-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Point is, if they were real, do we want a cry-baby in the Oval Office? We're not talking tears of compassion or sympathy, we're talking tears of self-pity.

She's toast...or, should be.

i think bush and guliani have publicly cried.. does that disqualify them from office? hell bush got re-elected because of it..

Yonivore
01-08-2008, 03:59 PM
i think bush and guliani have publicly cried.. does that disqualify them from office? hell bush got re-elected because of it..
Guiliani and Bush cried for others...and with others, Hillary is crying for herself. Big difference.

George Gervin's Afro
01-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Guiliani and Bush cried for others...and with others, Hillary is crying for herself. Big difference.

I just knew there would be..

Oh, Gee!!
01-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Bush doesn't cry, he has daddy do it for him.

Yonivore
01-08-2008, 04:06 PM
I just knew there would be..
Good...

So, when's the last time you saw a male candidate get weepy over how difficult politics is? Hell, even Gore manned up and gave what I consider the best second concession speech in history.

Yonivore
01-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Seriously, what elementary school allows you to have internet access?

clambake
01-08-2008, 04:56 PM
yeah, i remember when daddy bush cried because junior bush soiled little jeb's undies.

remingtonbo2001
01-09-2008, 02:25 PM
yeah, i remember when daddy bush cried because junior bush soiled little jeb's undies.

Nice contribution to the discussion.

Gold Star for you! :rolleyes

ElNono
01-09-2008, 04:07 PM
According to the NY Times:

Several New Hampshire women, some of them undecided until Tuesday, said that a galvanizing moment for them had been Mrs. Clinton’s unusual display of emotion on Monday as she described the pressures of the race and her goals for the nation — a moment Mrs. Clinton herself acknowledged as a breakthrough.

LINK (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/09/us/politics/09elect.html)

So maybe crying works after all...

Extra Stout
01-09-2008, 04:32 PM
According to the NY Times:

Several New Hampshire women, some of them undecided until Tuesday, said that a galvanizing moment for them had been Mrs. Clinton’s unusual display of emotion on Monday as she described the pressures of the race and her goals for the nation — a moment Mrs. Clinton herself acknowledged as a breakthrough.

LINK (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/09/us/politics/09elect.html)

So maybe crying works after all...
So if Obama wears sackcloth and rubs some ashes in his hair, will he win South Carolina?

clambake
01-09-2008, 04:38 PM
So if Obama wears sackcloth and rubs some ashes in his hair, will he win South Carolina?
wow :lmao :lmao you sharpened the blade for that one!!