2centsworth
01-08-2008, 01:47 AM
I bet they go on a pretty nice run.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2008, 01:48 AM
I was totally expecting a Triumph pic.

ShoogarBear
01-08-2008, 01:48 AM
They keep playing defense like that and they'll go on a pretty nice run out of the first round of the playoffs.

meta2007
01-08-2008, 01:50 AM
+1

2centsworth
01-08-2008, 01:55 AM
They keep playing defense like that and they'll go on a pretty nice run out of the first round of the playoffs.
Bruce will be there at the end.

SouthernFried
01-08-2008, 01:59 AM
I thought they looked pretty bad, until the 4th quarter.

And the D is just not there. Stephen Jackson had so many wide open 3's, nobody even close to him.

God forbid, I was thinking how Elson might help the interior D tonight.

Mighta been the Jagermeister tho

loveforthegame
01-08-2008, 02:04 AM
I got my money's worth on that game. Too bad the Spurs lost though.

I thought Udoka did a decent job on Davis whereas Bowen just got abused. It's nice to know that Udoka will be able to guard him if Bowen is in foul trouble or something. Not saying he's going to lock him down but he certainly gives effort and is another option to throw at him.

WTF was Pop thinking when he switched Ginobli over to Jackson when Finley had done as about as good a job as I've seen Finley do. Jackson wasn't even a factor until Ginobli guarded him. Or let Jackson have all those open 3 point looks.

Azubuike and Pietrus both came off the bench to hurt the Spurs. I really like Azubuike. Tough little player right there. Just knows where to be and gets some big f'ing rebounds.

The big 3 did there thing and that was an incredible shot by Parker to send it into OT. Sure they had some turnovers but it's good to see them on the same page again.

Finley was quiet most the night but really helped bring the Spurs back in the 4th. Good to see him have a good shooting night after the 1-10 outing against the Clippers.

I thought Elson could have helped out there tonight. He's a big that can guard outside whereas Oberto just looks awful. Not sure what's up with him. Surely coming off the bench isn't the only reason. Also would have been a good night for Bonner to hit those shots.