PDA

View Full Version : Giants will beat the Cowboys

Bandwagoneer
01-08-2008, 08:16 AM
That is all!!

Brodie Bruce
01-08-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm a Jets fan but I guess the G men are the closest team in the playoffs that I can go for since I hate the Pats. I hope they beat Dallas.

Flo-Rida
01-08-2008, 07:58 PM
i think so too my cousin is a big cowboy fan so i gotta go for the giants

johngateswhiteley
01-08-2008, 10:36 PM
i think they might, which would be hilarious.

dirk4mvp
01-08-2008, 10:59 PM
I think it's gonna be a damn good game....provided Eli plays like he's been.

kskonn
01-09-2008, 12:15 AM
I think it's gonna be a damn good game....provided Eli plays like he's been.

Yea that is obviously the key. If the cowboys can get on him often and early they should have a very good shot to come out with the win.

Does anyone know that status of Giants injured defensinve starters? Specifically Madison? If he is out I can see the cowboys running some four wide with Glenn being back, If TO plays and they double and still have to account for 3 other wide receivers and Witten it could really help the cowboys run game, which would obviously then help the passing game. They should definitely consider taking a couple plays out of the Pats spread offense scheme.

Harry Callahan
01-09-2008, 08:32 PM
That is all!!

Brilliant analysis douchebag.

Let's deal with facts and not the east coast media bias machine. The Dallas defense is now totally healthy (Gregg Ellis and Terrance Newman were not available in the first game when the giants put up 35 - only 20 in the second). Terry Glenn will play. In the end, TO will likely get out there also. The giants could not even cover Sam Hurd earlier this year. Jason Witten will light up ny. Patrick Crayton has scored multiple TDs against ny too.

Sam Madison is possibly out. Jeremy Shockey is out for sure. Their center is hurting as well. BTW the giants #80 caught 17 passes and a touchdown in the previous two games. He has been THE key receiver for the giants offense on 3rd down conversions.

As long as the Dallas defenders don't fall for Brandon Jacobs' BS after the plays end (which led to at least 3 points for the giants in the 2nd game) they can limit their offense.

When it comes to nut cutting time, Ware, Ellis, Spenser, Canty, and Ratliff will get to the scatterbrained Eli and knock his ass out. He will make more mistakes than Romo when the pressure is on. Dallas has more ability to consistently pressure the QB. 12 of ny's sacks came in one game.

Dallas is the fresher, healthier team with more ability. The team ny beat last week absolutely sucked and had a worse record than the giants.

The only chance NY has is if owens is out of the game. I still think Dallas can make more plays than NY overall and win the game.

Chris Childs
01-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Bump