PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR to our 25 and 6 Spurs

Rummpd
12-31-2004, 11:35 PM
SPURS on way to good comeback win on road against decent team - either this or the Portland were the type of games that scared me. Spurs will be up for Kings, Lakers, and Pacers and should win out next week. [/SIZE].[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Roadtrip to finals!

MadDoc

Rummpd
12-31-2004, 11:37 PM
Sorry should be fixed now.

Carnie
01-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Playoffs are a whole diffrent story, that record won't mean a damm thing if you can't get past the Mavericks

"Shake Some Dust"

Hook Dem
01-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Playoffs are a whole diffrent story, that record won't mean a damm thing if you can't get past the Mavericks

"Shake Some Dust"
The Mavericks can't get past the Mavericks!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Dex
01-01-2005, 08:01 PM

"Shake Some Dust"

Didn't we already wipe the court with your Mavericks twice this season?

Are you really that eager to see reruns of Scrubs already?

pooh
01-02-2005, 05:19 AM
Spurs will be up for Kings, Lakers, and Pacers and should win out next week.

We'll see how they fair against the Kings...the Lakers will be an easy one, but I dont know about Thurs game against Indy...JO is back (and rightfully so) and it could be interesting...although I'm thinking the Spurs will take that game quite easily. But I'll still root for a Pacers upset that night.

samikeyp
01-02-2005, 05:45 PM
I think they will fare well against Sac. They beat them at the beginning of the year and have gotten better since. The Pacer game will be a better test.

T Park
01-02-2005, 06:03 PM
IMO the biggest test is either the next Phoenix game, Miami Game, or Seattle game.

Other than that, there isnt a team, when the Spurs are playing SMART, cant beat.

Yes Virginia, this team is THAT good.

Rummpd
01-02-2005, 09:07 PM
IMO the biggest test is either the next Phoenix game, Miami Game, or Seattle game.

Other than that, there isnt a team, when the Spurs are playing SMART, cant beat.

Yes Virginia, this team is THAT good.

THE TRUTH = its all Spurs, if they play well should not lose any game - that being said I believe motivated Pacers will be one of their upcoming tests as well as tonights game.

MadDoc

samikeyp
01-02-2005, 11:50 PM
I think they will fare well against Sac. They beat them at the beginning of the year and have gotten better since. The Pacer game will be a better test.

Well I did a great job of jinxing them. Dammit! :depressed

:)