PDA

View Full Version : Radiohead's U.S. Tour

Thunder Dan
01-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Sorry I only have cities, no dates yet.

Radiohead Confirms Stateside Tour Markets
Wednesday, Jan 9, 2008 11:07AM

Radiohead has announced the cities the band will visit on its upcoming North American Tour.
The trek will take place in two segments, one prior to and one following the band's summer tour of the U.K. and Europe.
Cities on the list include Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte, N.C.; Chicago; Cleveland(booya); Dallas; Houston; Indianapolis; Los Angeles; Miami; Montreal; New York City; Philadelphia; San Diego; San Francisco; Santa Barbara, Calif.; Seattle; St. Louis; Tampa, Fla.; Toronto; Vancouver and Washington, D.C.
Exact dates and venues will be announced at a later date.

http://pollstar.com/news/viewnews.pl?NewsID=9111

Also, I see them headlining Lollapalooza 2008

thispego
01-09-2008, 03:48 PM
radiohead sucks. sorry.

Thunder Dan
01-09-2008, 04:17 PM
radiohead sucks. sorry.

well you are in luck because I heard they have 3 Doors Down and Nickelback opening so people like yourself can still be entertained

thispego
01-09-2008, 04:19 PM
goddamn those bands suck too. too bad they stopped making decent music in the 90's

Thunder Dan
01-09-2008, 04:20 PM
goddamn those bands suck too. too bad they stopped making decent music in the 90's

who did?

thispego
01-09-2008, 04:26 PM
the music industry

PakiDan
01-09-2008, 05:54 PM
the music industry

So very true... Radiohead died several years ago.

mardigan
01-11-2008, 11:10 PM
So very true... Radiohead died several years ago.
:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
01-11-2008, 11:16 PM
I definitely would have paid the Popular 90's band past their zenith-inflated price for a Radiohead ticket--they're coming to Allas--But they scoffed the shit out of me and everyone else who was still sitting on the fence by selling their album's rights to itunes and no longer allowing it to be downloaded for free; this was the very reason I intended to become a Radiohead fan again.

well you are in luck because I heard they have 3 Doors Down and Nickelback opening so people like yourself can still be entertained

Dude that shit may fly up in SweaterVest Land, but down here in the deep south those bands lick goatass.

ATX Spur
01-12-2008, 12:27 AM
I wonder how much the tickets will go for. I'll try to make the Houston one for sure.

leemajors
01-12-2008, 02:44 AM
pablo honey was ok, bends was good, but after that was bleeech. dj shadow and cut chemist are coming to austin next friday though, which is tight! as long as shadow doesn't venture into his last cesspool of an ablum though.

Kyle Smith
01-12-2008, 05:30 AM
radiohead sucks. sorry.

Hunted.

Slinkyman
01-12-2008, 10:23 PM
the music industry

radiohead is so not mainstream or anything like the music industry has been spitting out over the past 10 years or so, aka american idol, britney, etc. if anything they're complete opposite. You're entitled to your opinion but radiohead is not mainstream.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Radiohead are still great, just not as great as they were in 1997.

Hail to the Thief is a VASTLY underrated album. In Rainbows... meh, s'ok.

Sadly, they'll never get back to the heights of The Bends and Ok Computer, and if you don't recognise those as two of the greatest rock albums of all time, you have no idea. :ihit