PDA

View Full Version : Celtics losing to Bobcats right now. Must see!!

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:33 PM
77-70 Bobcats

we can beat detroit. we just cant beat charlotte :lmao

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:33 PM
you cannot stop nazr mohammed!!!

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:35 PM
and no ray allen to hit the BS three at the buzzer this time

Armando
01-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Plus the Celts have been off since Saturday and it shows. And no Ray Allen to spread the defense.

JamStone
01-09-2008, 09:38 PM
77-70 Bobcats

we can beat detroit. we just cant beat charlotte :lmao

Nice attempt to try to jinx the Celtics back into winning. We'll see if it works.

If the Celtics didn't have such a great record, I'm sure you wouldn't laugh at being down to the Bobcats.

Nice luxury when your team's record is 59,324-3

Dex
01-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Queue BobcatsDynasty

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Nice attempt to try to jinx the Celtics back into winning. We'll see if it works.

ok fine. celtics will come back and win this game at the buzzer with a garnett jumper. who's jinxed now??

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:43 PM
you cannot stop nazr mohammed!!!

x2

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:45 PM
doc, ban headbands now!!!

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
bobcats is to celtics as warriors is to mavericks

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah, where the hell is BobcatsDynasty when you need him?

m33p0
01-09-2008, 09:53 PM
if at the end of the game, bobcats has the ball with 5 secs left and a 2 point lead, inbounds, gets the ball tapped around, ends up in ray allen's hands beyond the arc, allen chucking up a desperation 3 and sinks it, i'd say you're crazy. would never happen. EVER!

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:54 PM
if at the end of the game, bobcats has the ball with 5 secs left and a 2 point league, inbounds, gets the ball tapped around, ends up in ray allen's hands beyond the arc, allen chucking up a desperation 3 and sinks it, i'd say you're crazy. would never happen. EVER!

way too unlikely. no way man!!! :D

ShoogarBear
01-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Nazr is kicking serrus azz. 18 and 10 off the bench.

J-Rich bringing the Warriors karma with 32 insane points.

Too bad the Bobcats won't make the 8 seed. :lol

Warlord23
01-09-2008, 09:56 PM
J-Rich is on fire!

ShoogarBear
01-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Oh, and added bonus: Tommy Heinsohn going nuts over the officials.

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 09:59 PM
charlotte should not worry about the playoffs and just tank the rest of the season. hey MJ, forget the 8th seed, plan for 2009!!

Matchman
01-09-2008, 09:59 PM
KG trying to be a punk when his team got dominated?
too bad Bobcats cant make the playoffs, they are the kyptonite to the Celtics

EDIT: nevermind, looks like both players are at fault.

Warlord23
01-09-2008, 10:00 PM
"Kenny Mauer ought to leave the league, period!" :lmao at Heinsohn

m33p0
01-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Oh, and added bonus: Tommy Heinsohn going nuts over the officials.
worth the price of cable television.

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:05 PM
The Celts were off from the opening tip. That is the downside of not playing since Saturday. Plus I think there is always a letdown from teams after a big win like they had in Detroit. More important is getting Ray Allen and Glen Davis healthy they can afford this loss. It will make Friday's game in New Jersey fun to watch. Ask the Spurs fans they know the Bobcats well.

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:06 PM
"Kenny Mauer ought to leave the league, period!" :lmao at Heinsohn

Mauer is awful though.

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:08 PM
KG trying to be a punk when his team got dominated?
too bad Bobcats cant make the playoffs, they are the kyptonite to the Celtics

EDIT: nevermind, looks like both players are at fault.

Felton had no business in going up to Garnett. I am surprise the refs did not give a him a technical as well.

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Nazr is kicking serrus azz. 18 and 10 off the bench.

J-Rich bringing the Warriors karma with 32 insane points.

Too bad the Bobcats won't make the 8 seed. :lol

No Ray Allen

JamStone
01-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Bobcats beat a bunch of elite teams last year. And, J-Rich had a strong game. They're young and athletic. They're not good because they're inconsistent. But, they have plenty of talent on that team.

m33p0
01-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Bobcats beat a bunch of elite teams last year. And, J-Rich had a strong game. They're young and athletic. They're not good because they're inconsistent. But, they have plenty of talent on that team.
Same thing can be said of the Knicks.

Tippecanoe
someone at celtics nation just mentioned that charlotte gives the pistons problems as well. then i go look and find out that the pistons won 104-85 in the two teams only game so far.

is there a dumber sports board on the whole net??

Xylus
Fluke box score.

ShoogarBear
01-09-2008, 10:11 PM
No Ray AllenWhat, to put in a miracle shot at the end?

Ray Allen shouldn't be the difference in losing to the Bobcats in Boston.

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:12 PM

Yeah is was just one of those nights for Boston. They were disjointed and they caught a Bobcats team that was hot after a win last night in New Jersey. This is the NBA games like these happens to every team. Your Pistons have trouble with Utah for some reason. Good news for Boston they have the Nets and Wizards next.

JamStone
01-09-2008, 10:14 PM
someone at celtics nation just mentioned that charlotte gives the pistons problems as well. then i go look and find out that the pistons won 104-85 in the two teams only game so far.

is there a dumber sports board on the whole net??

The Bobcats have won three or four games against the Pistons in the previous two seasons. They do give the Pistons problems.

SpursDynasty
01-09-2008, 10:16 PM
The Bobcats just got a few lucky baskets to go down tonight

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 10:17 PM
seriously, where IS BobcatsDynasty??

better question, wheres bostonguy? :lol

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:18 PM
What, to put in a miracle shot at the end?

Ray Allen shouldn't be the difference in losing to the Bobcats in Boston.

It does make a difference because without Ray you can play off Rondo or Tony Allen more and double down on KG or Pierce. If teams did not have to worry about Parker or Manu what do you think thier defense is going to be. They are going to swarm Duncan. You can live with a Vaugh or a Bowen hitting perimeter shots.

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 10:19 PM
The Bobcats have won three or four games against the Pistons in the previous two seasons. They do give the Pistons problems.

huh. never knew that. just sorta assumed they suck.

JamStone
better question, wheres bostonguy? :lol

Don't bring him out. Let him hide. Your fan base can keep him. We appreciate your realistic and non confrontational Boston opinion much more.

Armando

Thats the NBA for you. I doubt Boston will sweat this loss although KG has always taken losses hard.

ShoogarBear
01-09-2008, 10:22 PM
You're not seriously saying that the Celtics without Ray Allen are not still a much better team than the Bobcats?

The problem tonight was the Celtics couldn't stop Richardson and Mohammad. Ray Allen wasn't going to help with that.

Good news for Boston they have the Nets and Wizards next.
The Nets and Wizards are better than Charlotte. Using your argument, they should kick Boston's ass unless Ray Allen comes back. :dizzy

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=ShoogarBear]You're not seriously saying that the Celtics without Ray Allen are not still a much better team than the Bobcats?

The problem tonight was the Celtics couldn't stop Richardson and Mohammad. Ray Allen wasn't going to help with that.

The Nets and Wizards are better than Charlotte. Using your argument, they should kick Boston's ass unless Ray Allen comes back. :dizzy[/QUOTE

No I am not saying that but missing Ray's offense did not help them. At the very least he could have kept the defense honest and kept pace with Richardson. Richardson is not a great defender so Allen was going to get any shot he wanted. Richardson was red hot I agree.

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:26 PM
You're not seriously saying that the Celtics without Ray Allen are not still a much better team than the Bobcats?

The Nets and Wizards are better than Charlotte. Using your argument, they should kick Boston's ass unless Ray Allen comes back. :dizzy

And Ray is coming back on Friday.

Hemotivo
01-09-2008, 10:27 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080110/capt.07e5b176e81a4a5785d22f457f053669.bobcats_celt ics_basketball_mack103.jpg

m33p0
01-09-2008, 10:52 PM
if at the end of the game, bobcats has the ball with 5 secs left and a 2 point lead, inbounds, gets the ball tapped around, ends up in ray allen's hands beyond the arc, allen chucking up a desperation 3 and sinks it, i'd say you're crazy. would never happen. EVER!

No Ray Allen

see? told you it will never happen.

Tippecanoe
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
see? told you it will never happen.

dang!! :wow

while your at it, wanna give me the lottery numbers as well??

Armando
01-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow I am impressed with Boston fans on this board. I expected a flood of posts saying the world is coming to an end. I guess they realize the record is still 29-4.

Hemotivo
01-09-2008, 11:04 PM
amazing record

Xylus
01-09-2008, 11:06 PM
The Suns were 31-4 to start the '04-'05 season and then went on a ridiculous 6-game losing streak when Nash went out with an injury. And I think the sixth loss came at the hands of the Spurs and Manu Ginobili's 48-point raping.

Armando
01-09-2008, 11:07 PM
The Suns were 31-4 to start the '04-'05 season and then went on a ridiculous 6-game losing streak when Nash went out with an injury. And I think the sixth loss came at the hands of the Spurs and Manu Ginobili's 48-point raping.

:lol

Suns 62-20 2004-05

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-09-2008, 11:08 PM
And I think the sixth loss came at the hands of the Spurs and Manu Ginobili's 48-point raping.
Manu was godly in that game and in the whole playoffs for us. Hopefully he still has a couple more dynamic seasons left in him. Or at least this season.

BobcatsDynasty
01-09-2008, 11:09 PM
I got back from celebrating the win.

No surprises here. Just going out and beating a team we're supposed to beat. You can't really call this an upset because nobody should have expected the fluke Celtics to win. They only win alot of games because all their shots go in.

The Bobcats are clearly the best team in the league. We own the Spurs and the Celtics. Our record should be much better, but we lost Adam Morrison to a fluke injury, plus the refs give the other team every game and let the opponent shoot some shots.

Armando
01-09-2008, 11:11 PM
I remember Manu in the WCF in 04-05 stoled the tip from the Suns I think the 1st three games. D'Antoni went nuts after Game 3 about that.

Armando
01-09-2008, 11:12 PM
I got back from celebrating the win.

No surprises here. Just going out and beating a team we're supposed to beat. You can't really call this an upset because nobody should have expected the fluke Celtics to win. They only win alot of games because all their shots go in.

The Bobcats are clearly the best team in the league. We own the Spurs and the Celtics. Our record should be much better, but we lost Adam Morrison to a fluke injury, plus the refs give the other team every game and let the opponent shoot some shots.

Enjoy your win against the Rayless Celtics.

exstatic
01-09-2008, 11:12 PM
He wouldn't have helped at all with Richardson, but any guard in the league can get Nazr's shot from behind, even Vagina Allen. :lol

Armando
01-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Just one of those games. Both top East teams lost tonight.

BobcatsDynasty
01-09-2008, 11:16 PM

Enjoy your win against the Rayless Celtics.
They didn't have Ray Allen, we didn't have Adam Morrison. I'd say we have a bigger disadvantage there. Ray Allen is a fluke player who only makes alot of shots because he shoots some shots that are shot with the intent to shoot.

Hemotivo
01-09-2008, 11:17 PM

dirk4mvp
01-09-2008, 11:17 PM
They didn't have Ray Allen, we didn't have Adam Morrison. I'd say we have a bigger disadvantage there. Ray Allen is a fluke player who only makes alot of shots because he shoots some shots that are shot with the intent to shoot.

:rollin

Armando
01-09-2008, 11:18 PM

Roxsfan
01-09-2008, 11:31 PM
good, celts lose.

JamStone
01-10-2008, 12:02 AM
I love Bill Walton. That guy is a genius.

Armando
01-10-2008, 12:04 AM

What did he say?

JamStone
01-10-2008, 12:11 AM
What did he say?

I don't know. It doesn't matter.

It's how he says it. :smokin

m33p0
01-10-2008, 12:26 AM
What did he say?
Most probably started with one of these words: Great, The most, Awesome
Its one of those words. I'm sure of it.

For a guy that stuttered in his youth, he sure do talks alot.

Armando
01-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Most probably started with one of these words: Great, The most, Awesome
Its one of those words. I'm sure of it.

JamStone
01-10-2008, 12:56 AM

It's actually how he got through his stuttering problem. He started to use extreme exaggerations and hyperboles when talking. Saying things way over the top actually gave him some sort of confidence through absurdity. That's been basically his schtick as a color guy and analyst. More power to him for overcoming that stuttering problem. I still think he's hilarious.

slayermin
01-10-2008, 01:03 AM
It's actually how he got through his stuttering problem. He started to use extreme exaggerations and hyperboles when talking. Saying things way over the top actually gave him some sort of confidence through absurdity. That's been basically his schtick as a color guy and analyst. More power to him for overcoming that stuttering problem. I still think he's hilarious.

Trojan Fans call him "Marbles" because it sounds like he has a mouth full of marbles when he talks.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-10-2008, 01:35 AM

Ginobili's 48 point brilliance was actually during nash's first game back from injury

bostonguy
01-10-2008, 03:28 AM
I expected a let down tonight. After ending the Pistons streak in the Palace and having all these days off, I felt they would have their streak snapped. No biggie. They will refocus and get back to their winning ways with the next game. Still the best record in the league, still in position to seriously contend for a championship. Life is GREAT in the badass sports city of Boston!

m33p0
01-10-2008, 03:55 AM
I listened through Bill Simmons' podcast interview with Bill Walton last month. It was hilarious. But one thing was pretty much evident, his knowledge about the history of the game.

slayermin
01-10-2008, 04:05 AM
I listened through Bill Simmons' podcast interview with Bill Walton last month. It was hilarious. But one thing was pretty much evident, his knowledge about the history of the game.

I think Walton is great. He cracks me up, even when he's being serious.

Boston Pancake
01-10-2008, 02:51 PM
all you fuckers are asses and don't know shit about shit! Beantown!

LEONARD
01-10-2008, 03:40 PM
The Celtics' hearts were clearly broken when the great SpursDynasty downgraded them from a finals appearance this year to just another team... :(

EmekaOkaforDynasty
01-10-2008, 05:10 PM
the celtics are a bunch of pussies. They have had a soft as schedule this time they werent lucky. We gave u guys a fuckin beat down ray allen or not we still beat you guys face it becuase if you guys meet us in the playoffs we will beat you.

Tippecanoe
01-10-2008, 06:36 PM

:lmao

greatest dynasty ever