PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we just.......

Bandwagoneer
01-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Hand the Patriots the championship Saturday before their game.

mikejones99
01-10-2008, 08:12 AM
should do it after this game just to be sure. This is the last NFL game you really need to see.

Bandwagoneer
01-10-2008, 08:17 AM
should do it after this game just to be sure. This is the last NFL game you really need to see.

Ok I can live with that. Everyone tune in sat because like Mikejones99 said this is the last NFL game you need to see.

MajorMike
01-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Eh-ver.

J.T.
01-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Ok I can live with that. Everyone tune in sat because like Mikejones99 said this is the last NFL game you need to see.

Yeah, because mikejones99 of all people on this board is the person who should determine who gets the Lombardi this year. Dude is in the vein of greats like bostonguy and jgw who just can't fathom people not getting on their hands and knees for the Patriots. Like the sky isn't blue and grass isn't green. Yall can all go get got damned bent.

Bandwagoneer
01-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Yeah, because mikejones99 of all people on this board is the person who should determine who gets the Lombardi this year. Dude is in the vein of greats like bostonguy and jgw who just can't fathom people not getting on their hands and knees for the Patriots. Like the sky isn't blue and grass isn't green. Yall can all go get got damned bent.

Don't worry JT I was a colts fan last year, but its hard to ignore perfection and the Pats are perfection this year.

ancestron
01-10-2008, 09:44 AM
I hope somebody ruins it for the patriots.

J.T.
01-10-2008, 09:46 AM
I hope somebody ruins it for the patriots.

You, me, and everybody in the free world, buddy.

Bandwagoneer
01-10-2008, 09:57 AM

Speak for yourself. I want to see perfection continue.

J.T.
01-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Speak for yourself. I want to see perfection continue.

Obviously Patriot fans do not occupy the free world. What genius-level activity we have in the NFL section today. Skip Bayless and his half a brain would be proud.

samikeyp
01-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Obviously Patriot fans do not occupy the free world. What genius-level activity we have in the NFL section today. Skip Bayless and his half a brain would be proud.

You give Bayless too much credit.

JT, obviously you would prefer if Indy ended N.E.'s season but would you still be ok with N.E. losing if it was to Dallas?

midgetonadonkey
01-10-2008, 10:38 AM

I'm a part of the free world and wouldn't mind seeing the Pats go through and win it. I'm not a Pats fan but I think it would be cool to see a team go 19-0.

midgetonadonkey
01-10-2008, 10:38 AM
I think J.T. doesn't want them to win because he knows he will catch shit next year when he has a Brady avatar and Pats sig.

Bandwagoneer
01-10-2008, 10:40 AM

JT, obviously you would prefer if Indy ended N.E.'s season but would you still be ok with N.E. losing if it was to Dallas?

LOL its Funny how Cowgirls fans are so delusional. Your going to lose this weekend, why are you looking towards the Superbowl.

J.T.
01-10-2008, 11:00 AM

Well, if NE is in the Super Bowl, it likely means they ended my team's season, at which point I'm rooting for any team playing the team that eliminated my team. I hate the Patriots infinitely more than I hate Dallas.

I think J.T. doesn't want them to win because he knows he will catch shit next year when he has a Brady avatar and Pats sig.

Only a cunt like you would think I'd sport a Brady avatar and Pats sig for any reason other than losing an avatar & sig bet.

samikeyp
01-10-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm not going to lose anything since I am not so pathetic as to drop the "we" card when referring to my favorite team.

I didn't say the Cowboys were going to beat the Patriots, I said if.

J.T.
01-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Giants aren't winning unless he trades places with his brother, which is bad for my team so no thanks. Boys win pretty convincingly, they scored like what 75 points on the G men in two meetings? Fear.

midgetonadonkey
01-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Only a cunt like you would think I'd sport a Brady avatar and Pats sig for any reason other than losing an avatar & sig bet.

You probably said the same thing about having a Manning avatar and Indy sig when you were a bandwagon Broncos fan in the late 90s.

J.T.
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM
You probably said the same thing about having a Manning avatar and Indy sig when you were a bandwagon Broncos fan in the late 90s.

Dude when the Broncos were winning their Super Bowls I was in like 5th grade and was dedicating my life to the fact that women have tits and tits are awesome. So, you're dumb.

samikeyp
01-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Dude when the Broncos were winning their Super Bowls I was in like 5th grade and was dedicating my life to the fact that women have tits and tits are awesome. So, you're dumb.

Good philosophy to live by! :tu

midgetonadonkey
01-10-2008, 11:33 AM

Tits are awesome. I can't argue with that.

O-Factor
01-10-2008, 11:39 AM

If your going to troll, at least be a good one.

Bandwagoneer
01-10-2008, 11:41 AM
If your going to troll, at least be a good one.

What's a troll? I take it from your avitar/sig your a cowgirls fan.

Brodie Bruce
01-10-2008, 11:49 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/darth-enigmus/thread-fail-stamp.gif

O-Factor
01-10-2008, 11:54 AM
http://hosted.thegroupofthey.com/failed,_please_die.jpg

Bandwagoneer
01-10-2008, 11:59 AM
http://hosted.thegroupofthey.com/failed,_please_die.jpg

Coming back with a picture to do your talking for you....lame!!

Bigzax
01-10-2008, 12:39 PM
my 2nd favorite team is still in the playoffs...

VS dallas!

go VS dallas! beat dallas!

unfortunately, if VS dallas can beat dallas, there will be no more VS dallas though.

so it will be a bittersweet day...

spursRgay
01-10-2008, 01:19 PM
the picture fits the general sentiment perfectly

DallasFan
01-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Well, if NE is in the Super Bowl, it likely means they ended my team's season, at which point I'm rooting for any team playing the team that eliminated my team. I hate the Patriots infinitely more than I hate Dallas.

Why do you hate Dallas. I assumed every Dallas Maverick fan loves the Cowboys but not every Dallas Cowboys fan loves the Mavericks... :king

bostonguy
01-12-2008, 12:36 AM

I have been saying that all season long. I mean seriously it would be easier for everybody to just give up rather than trying to beat a team who cant lose.