PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Cat With Armpit Fetish

Pistons_In_7
01-11-2008, 04:58 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dIEBugaA6Nk

Enjoy.

mrsmaalox
01-11-2008, 10:14 AM
I love crazy cats, I have one myself. But that guy in the video is pretty twisted to encourage that! I think he's just blaming the armit fetish on the cat!:lol
Oh, and the people in the other videos on that same page are even twisted-er!

Pistons_In_7
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Actually that "guy" was me 35 lbs ago, (recently went on a health and fitness kick) lol but anyway i did encourage it in the video however she does it regularly without encouragement when im laying in bed watching TV

mrsmaalox
01-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Actually that "guy" was me 35 lbs ago, (recently went on a health and fitness kick) lol but anyway i did encourage it in the video however she does it regularly without encouragement when im laying in bed watching TV

Oh like I was saying...great video!!!

THE SIXTH MAN
01-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Ewwwww...

*backs out of thread slowly*

CuckingFunt
01-11-2008, 02:34 PM
I think I might have kept that story to myself.

thispego
01-11-2008, 03:43 PM
looks more like you have a cat in your armpit fetish. i dont think animals can even have fetishes. very very weird. Detroit fans.... you claim this guy?

Pistons_In_7
01-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Your jedi mind tricks will not work on me...

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Really, really cool....

really.

DontHatethePlayer
01-11-2008, 05:11 PM
looks more like you have a cat in your armpit fetish. i dont think animals can even have fetishes. very very weird. Detroit fans.... you claim this guy?

:lol

The poor cat is probably just trying to get rid of the odor. JK

Congrats on the weight loss!

Pistons_In_7
01-11-2008, 05:23 PM
It's all good, i only put the video up because i thought it was unique i couldnt find any other cases that were exactly like this one regarding a cat and an armpit. ***DISCLAIMER FOR PETA*** i promise no animals were hurt during the making of my film....

CuckingFunt
01-11-2008, 05:27 PM
It's all good, i only put the video up because i thought it was unique i couldnt find any other cases that were exactly like this one regarding a cat and an armpit. ***DISCLAIMER FOR PETA*** i promise no animals were hurt during the making of my film....
Cases?

That's the best excuse you could come up with??

That's on par with someone claiming to have sent their home video to Bob Saget because they were interested to see if there were any other cases of a redneck getting hit in the groin by their own golf club.

Pistons_In_7
01-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Yup thats about the reply i'd expect for someone named CuckingFunt, before you replay with something like

"Yup thats about the kind of post id expect from a Pistons Fan"

Let me do it for you.

CuckingFunt
01-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Yup thats about the reply i'd expect for someone named CuckingFunt, before you replay with something like

"Yup thats about the kind of post id expect from a Pistons Fan"

Let me do it for you.
Don't bother. That never would have been my response.