PDA

View Full Version : Pistons beat Spurs: Pistons fan site take

spurscenter
01-12-2008, 01:26 AM
READ THIS (http://www.need4sheed.com/2008/01/back-on-track-and-sheedtastic.html)

seems like the pistons won the championship after reading it, huh?

lol

JamStone
01-12-2008, 01:33 AM
READ THIS (http://www.need4sheed.com/2008/01/back-on-track-and-sheedtastic.html)

seems like the pistons won the championship after reading it, huh?

lol

No. Seems like a re-cap and a few happy Pistons fans that the Pistons didn't have a three game losing streak.

You're searching and reaching for something that isn't there.

Pistons played well. The game is over. Everyone moves on.

spurscenter
01-12-2008, 01:35 AM
perhaps, that site is really great at presenting insights.

she is really talented

baseline bum
01-12-2008, 04:43 AM
No. Seems like a re-cap and a few happy Pistons fans that the Pistons didn't have a three game losing streak.

Both teams played hard...

ancestron
01-12-2008, 10:16 AM
:wakeup

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-12-2008, 10:17 AM
The obsession continues...

Supreme_Being
01-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Hah.

spursfan09
01-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Both teams played hard...

I wish the Spurs had played hard...

BonnerDynasty
01-12-2008, 11:52 AM
On second thought. I am kind of liking the Spurs not giving a shit. Not even an ounce of giving a shit.

Hearing teams thinking they have risen to elite status by beating Spurs in regular season is starting to become rather amusing.

nfg3
01-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Nice recap of the game and the Pistons deserve the win. They played way better than the Spurs did and to dig a hole that deep against a team like the Pistons will only lead to bad things. If the Spurs hadn't had to endure that 22-2 run by the Pistons then it might have been different. Right now our O isn't clicking and the chemistry is off. We had a chance to get even but we were too far down and couldn't get a shot to fall when needed. Bad game and I'm moving on.

I'm waiting for the ASG/RR trip to really evaluate the Spurs. Hopefully by then things will have fallen into place and the chemistry that was evident in the beginning of the season will return. Historically it usually does which I will take comfort in.

It's amusing that once agian the Spurs are ready to be burried by many. I'm not happy with the way they are playing but know that they will correct their problems and be in position to defend thier title come playoff time.

Always keep the faith.

td4mvp21
01-12-2008, 01:58 PM

Supreme_Being
01-12-2008, 02:16 PM
It's still January for god's sake.

ClingingMars
01-12-2008, 04:10 PM
It's still January for god's sake.

sprrs
01-12-2008, 07:01 PM
"I knew how (the officials) were going to do us," Wallace said. "Any time we're going against one of the darlings, I know how they're going to try to treat us. Period."

Spurs are the NBA's darlings? Sheed's really stretching to keep the "us against the world" mentality up.

m33p0
01-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Spurs are the NBA's darlings? Sheed's really stretching to keep the "us against the world" mentality up.
so we're the Suns now? how pathetic we've become.