PDA

View Full Version : Shaq Asks to Have Injured Hip Replaced with Lasers

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Shaq Asks To Have Injured Hip Replaced With Lasers
January 9, 2008

LOS ANGELES—Following a medical appointment Monday in which he sought treatment for a hip injury that has sidelined him for the past five games, Miami Heat center Shaquille O'Neal told reporters he has asked doctors to use their science to replace his ailing hip with intense beams of highly focused coherent light.

"The Real Deal" can no longer afford to be slowed down by physical bones, which refuse to stop hurting," the four-time NBA champion, who has not played since Dec. 22, told reporters Wednesday.

"So I told them to just open me up and bolt in some lasers, so I can get back out on the court and help my team. I'm thinking maybe they should replace my entire skeleton. Some of those bones have been weighing me down for too long."

Although Heat coach Pat Riley felt the bursitis in O'Neal's hip would heal in a couple of weeks without the use of high-energy stimulated radiation implants, he expressed concern after learning "Doctor Shaq" would perform the laser hip transplant on himself if he could not find a surgeon for the procedure.

Link (http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/shaq_asks_to_have_injured)

lefty
01-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Can they replace his brain with lasers ?

duncan228
01-12-2008, 08:04 PM
He's got to be done.
Just let it go.

bdictjames
01-12-2008, 08:07 PM
I appreciate his willingness to help his team right now. For the fans.

m33p0
01-12-2008, 08:13 PM
he should have it replaced with hydraulic pumps