PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't there a SpursTalk?

PM5K
01-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Funny question I know, but the site as listed as spurstalk.com/forums, why isn't there a main page, a spurstalk.com?

It would be pretty cool to have a main page that posters could populare with articles, news, etc, but I'm sure there's a reason none exists.

Just curious as to why...

SpursWoman
01-14-2008, 05:21 PM
:spin

polandprzem
01-14-2008, 06:04 PM
yeah right, and even commertials on this site so the site could accually earn some money for the new server :rolleyes

duncan228
01-14-2008, 06:13 PM
There's a link between FullSportPress.com and ST.
But Full Sport Press hasn't been updated since January 6...2007.

I found ST before I ever looked at Full Sport Press, I don't know the story of how or why the two are linked.

PM5K
01-14-2008, 06:35 PM
yeah right, and even commertials on this site so the site could accually earn some money for the new server :rolleyes

What the fuck are you talking about?

timvp
01-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Funny question I know, but the site as listed as spurstalk.com/forums, why isn't there a main page, a spurstalk.com?

It would be pretty cool to have a main page that posters could populare with articles, news, etc, but I'm sure there's a reason none exists.

Just curious as to why...Most team fan sites are incredibly lame. Really, unless you have a couple people dedicated around the clock, there's no way a fan site can stay as updated as a public message board. So might as well cut away the fat and get right down to the meat of the discussions.

Supreme_Being
01-15-2008, 01:20 AM
Most team fan sites are incredibly lame. Really, unless you have a couple people dedicated around the clock, there's no way a fan site can stay as updated as a public message board. So might as well cut away the fat and get right down to the meat of the discussions.

True that.

mouse
01-15-2008, 01:24 AM
If you look hard enough at the big pic cha! you will have your answer.....

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/mouseX2.jpg

nacho
01-15-2008, 01:33 AM
maybe this dooty is not for Kori! ......maybe she need ... another duty!

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2008, 01:53 AM
Most team fan sites are incredibly lame. Really, unless you have a couple people dedicated around the clock, there's no way a fan site can stay as updated as a public message board. So might as well cut away the fat and get right down to the meat of the discussions.

Agreed.

You'll see a mainsite on forums like www.Cowboys-Forum.com but it's nothing to grab your nuts over. It's better to keep it nice and simple, just a forum.

P.S - To the thread maker, they already own the rights to Spurstalk.com, it's not about it being 'available'.

Kori Ellis
01-15-2008, 04:24 AM

Just curious as to why...

My short answer: Because it takes time to maintain.

Kori Ellis
01-15-2008, 04:26 AM
P.S - To the thread maker, they already own the rights to Spurstalk.com, it's not about it being 'available'.

http://spurstalk.com just goes directly to http://spurstalk.com/forums

I don't think he was saying that it wasn't available.

travis2
01-15-2008, 07:12 AM
Why does Kori have "Banned" under her name?

travis2
01-15-2008, 07:22 AM
ok, nevermind...

Kori, quit lurking and get to work...:frying:

polandprzem
01-15-2008, 07:38 AM
What the fuck are you talking about?

I like that phrase

easy man easy

Fabienne
01-15-2008, 07:53 PM
since this is the ask LJ and Kori topic.........................does LJ still have his Fro?

Steve Irwin
01-15-2008, 08:14 PM
lol that fag PDBM still posts