PDA

View Full Version : Boston coming back down to reality???

DazedAndConfused
01-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Back to back losses to the Wizards, a loss to the Bobcats........is it safe to say Boston won't be breaking the 72-10 record set by the Bulls this season?

This might be a good thing for them actually, the pace they were playing at was just too much to sustain for an entire season and a deep playoff run. They are best off resting the starters a little more and letting the bench guys get more experience. They can afford to lose a lot of games given the crappy EC.

Tippecanoe
01-14-2008, 10:10 PM
we dont need three reactionary boston threads.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85066

Findog
01-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Why post this under DAC instead of SD, Jeff?

Armando
01-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah but they needed to win this game.

DazedAndConfused
01-14-2008, 11:13 PM
It's so funny that you think I'm SpursDynasty. It's not true, but you moronic Mavericks fans keep believing it. Have fun losing to the Sacramento Queens tonight.

Amarelooms
01-14-2008, 11:14 PM
It's so funny that you think I'm SpursDynasty. It's not true, but you moronic Mavericks fans keep believing it. Have fun losing to the Sacramento Queens tonight.

Have fun barely beating the sixers at home...very impressive. Go fuck yourself douche bag :elephant

Armando
01-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Have fun barely beating the sixers at home...very impressive. Go fuck yourself douche bag :elephant

Did you enjoy the Mavs 1 point win over the Clippers?

Amarelooms
01-14-2008, 11:18 PM

Road vs home idiot.... :elephant

mavs>spurs2
01-14-2008, 11:19 PM

Do you enjoy the Suns tv ratings or have you figured out that style of play equals playoff disappointment?

Armando
01-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Road vs home idiot.... :elephant

Road game? Are you kidding me? Is the Clippers with no Elton Brand and you needed a boneheaded play by Tim Thomas to win.

Armando
01-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Do you enjoy the Suns tv ratings or have you figured out that style of play equals playoff disappointment?

67-15 regular season record

4-2 playoff loss to 8th seeded Golden State priceless

Fillmoe
01-14-2008, 11:21 PM
they got beat by the JIZZ, TWICE!

mavs>spurs2
01-14-2008, 11:23 PM
67-15 regular season record

4-2 playoff loss to 8th seeded Golden State priceless

Sun fan thinking his team actually ever had a chance :lol

Amarelooms
01-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Road game? Are you kidding me? Is the Clippers with no Elton Brand and you needed a boneheaded play by Tim Thomas to win.

Brand has been out all season...you are a stupid fucker and i mean that with all due respect :elephant

Armando
they got beat by the JIZZ, TWICE!

Shit happens ask Detroit about Utah. Is one of those weird quirks in the season. Lets see how Boston does in the next game vs Wizards. I think thier defense was good is the offense that has sputtered. They have scored under 90 points the last few games.

Findog

It's so funny that SpursDynasty thinks he's pulling one over on us. Should we tell him?

Armando
01-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Brand has been out all season...you are a stupid fucker and i mean that with all due respect :elephant

:dramaquee

Wow you got me! :rolleyes

Armando
01-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Why did Doc play Eddie House in the 4th the guy couldn't make a shot to save his life. Should have kept Tony Allen in the game and the Wizards couldn't have gone on their run.

IDK he should have kept him in. Tony Allen was beating the Wiz guards off the dribble and getting to the rim. Why did Rondo play only 21 minutes? I assume his back acted up again. This is why Boston needs another point guard to back up Rondo.

Amarelooms
01-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Why are Fans always getting into arguments with each other? Who cares!!! Yes Dallas was lucky to beat the Clippers and the Suns aren't playing well right now! And yes the Spurs are playing like shit too! All 3 teams suck got it!!!

:toast The best team in the NBA is the Sonics tied with the Timberwolves

Cause other homers talk shit but dont expect to get it back? Yeah ok suck it bitches :elephant

Armando
01-14-2008, 11:50 PM
Well at least Boston on paper has an easy schedule coming up but they have to play better then they did tonight.

Portland
Phily
@NY
Toronto
Wolves

Armando
01-15-2008, 12:04 AM
This reminds me of the 04-05 season when Nash went out and the Suns went on a 6 game losing streak which I think ended with Ginobil's 48 point raping in Phoenix. Maybe the Celts are hitting the skid every team goes throught and it just happen to include 2 losses to the Wizards.