PDA

View Full Version : mmmback

Brutalis
01-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Miss me? Sure you did.

Well, I was about to begin the process of moving until bad news broke. 2007 was the worst year of my life. Started by me finding my girlfriend after four years cheating on me, lost my job, kicked out of my apartment because of jackasses next door blaming me for their loud music that was really racial bias. My grandma passed, and here recently my best friend died in a car accident. So I had to just go reinvent myself I guess.

Anyways coping is better now, and I moved. Bought a new laptop and am wireless now, which now my connection is slower. Oh well.

Anyways time to address some issues.

1. Fire Nutt! Not sure if I was around when it all went down but to the world he stepped down. When really the UA bought him out but failed to mention in the BO he cannot sign with an SEC West team. Chancellor White is a complete dumbass, and even paid him an extra 3 million to leave. All the while until the Cotton, his assistants recruited for Ole Piss while they were prepping for our bowl game. Again, nice move there Chancy White.

2. Cotton Bowl, or lack there-of With 2007 finally over, I have endured a lot of personal loss and pain. I have learned to take the bad with whatever is good and cope. Which means I've become even more of a realist. We simply got our asses handed to us by a far better team.
I'm not sure, but interim coach aka ex defense coach Reggie Herring did a terrible job, and all the assistants seemed like they could careless. They did not make proper adjustments and went into the game like Mizzou was going to throw for 500 yards, when they simply out-smarted them and ran like crazy on 3 defensive linemen. Just wow. Not trying to discredit the winning team, they would have won regardless of what we did or didn't do. They proved to be deserving of a far better bowl and more respect than they got.

3. All Aboard the Patrino Express! I don't understand why ESPN and so many people bashed him for leaving Atlanta. He has always wanted to coach in the SEC and was promised that the Vick issue was not an issue not to mention salary miscommunications and poor information. Any smart person would have jumped ship once a great oppurtunity became possible. How can you hate on someone that was lied to, and understandibly unhappy with what he was handed. I understand however how people would call him a backstabber, trust me, as a Dolphins fan I know all about it. (Satan, aka Saban.)
Nobody can deny Patrino is a big time coach. He will get his recruits and is already started construction on a new home on 16 acres right outside Fayetteville. Tim Horton, a coach for Arkansas, claimed after meeting the guy he seemed like he was thrilled and happy to not have so much stress.
Although I won't be surprised if Patrino leaves Arkansas after several years, believe Arkansas will be a force to be dealth with in the SEC starting in 2009. Not even the smartest college football analayst would deny that.

Mallet in 09' Yes the Texarkana native has committed to the Pigs. He wanted to come home, and loves Patrino's style. He will redshirt and play in 2009.

DMac loses Heisman battle I can't deny Tebows stats, but from secsports.com in December 77% of fans agreed Arkansas was better than Florida, and DMacs numbers were just as impressive. The problem I have is you will see DMac in the NFL for years to come, but Tebow won't ever be a starting QB. He is not an NFL caliber nor style player and if he can win it as a sophmore why didn't DMac win it last year? Smith had it won as soon as the season started which was unfair, and among SEC fans it was considered by the majority DMac was robbed this year. I agree although Tebow is a good heisman winner regardless.

How about Georgia getting totally ass raped for a bowl? Or another SEC team winning the NT after losing to Arkansas? (2007 Florida/Arkansas basketball) That just sickens me. I think Georgia will be #1 or #2 in preseason for sure next year, they are so so so SO sick.

Arkansas & aTm Agree to football contract Finally. Word around the state is fans miss beating the tar out of Texas #2.

Anyhoo Arkansas is finally beefing up the schedule. Bout damn time too. Think we start a contract with Texas in 09.

Anyways thats all, start your normal hating. :rolleyes

word
01-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Wow Brutalis...do you not realize that god hates Razorback fans ?

Doug Collins
01-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Im just glad you're back and that we can settle our differences on the field.

RonMexico
01-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Felix Jones is a better NFL prospect than DMac is.

Ballcox
01-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Glad to have you back, sorry for all the personal things you've had to go through.

It will be nice to have another objective college football fan back on the board, listening to jgw week after week tends to get very boring and predictable.

I thnik my Horns are also going to start up another series with the Hogs, right?

Have a good one!

samikeyp
01-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Good to see you back Brut...here's to you having a great 2008. :toast

Except on September 13th. ;)

Doug Collins
01-15-2008, 02:47 PM
DMac loses Heisman battle I can't deny Tebows stats, but from secsports.com in December 77% of fans agreed Arkansas was better than Florida, and DMacs numbers were just as impressive

Well I guess that settles it...

The entire state of Arkansas voting in an online survey to pronounce Arkansas as a better team than Florida > 51 TDs and the first 20/20 season EVER :rolleyes

D-Mac was awesome and will be a great pro, but 51 TDs in the SEC is freaking ridiculous. Yes, I was at the South Carolina game where D-Mac raped Spurrier and that was badass. They were both deserving but, in my opinion, Tebow deserved it more and was more consistent over the entire year. Either way Tebow will still suck in the nfl.

RonMexico
01-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Tebow will not suck at getting poon.

Doug Collins
01-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Tebow will not suck at getting poon.

No doubt. If Jesse Palmer can be on The Batchelor I'm sure Tebow can at least get on I Love New York 3.

Brutalis
01-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Im just glad you're back and that we can settle our differences on the field.
We shall, yes, we shall. :blah

Brutalis
01-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Felix Jones is a better NFL prospect than DMac is.
You saw that dumbass article too huh? Man some people are just hopeless.

Brutalis
01-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Good to see you back Brut...here's to you having a great 2008. :toast

Except on September 13th. ;)
Thanks, and ditto! :toast