PDA

View Full Version : An Eye for an Eye?

PEP
01-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape, police say

By DEANNA BOYD
[email protected]
This report contains graphic descriptions of violence.

FORT WORTH -- When the Arlington father caught his teenage stepson sexually assaulting his 8-year-old daughter late Jan. 2, investigators say the 32-year-old man did the right thing -- he called police.

The 18-year-old was arrested by Arlington police on suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. The girl was taken to the hospital, where an examination revealed she'd been raped anally. And the father issued a stern warning to his wife.

"He didn't want anybody to help (the teen)," said Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, adding that the man also stated that he would hurt his stepson.

But unbeknownst to the father, police say, the man's wife posted bond for her son's release from the Arlington jail. When the teen called home for a ride on the early afternoon of Jan. 3, it was his stepfather who answered the phone and arrived at the jail to pick up the teen.

But the pair didn't go home, investigators say.

Instead, the Arlington man drove his stepson to an abandoned house in east Fort Worth where he delivered his own brand of justice. He severely beat the teen with a baseball bat, then anally raped him with a wrench-like metal tool.

On Friday, the father turned himself into the Tarrant County Jail on a warrant for aggravated sexual assault. He was released Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond.

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said. "They need to allow the criminal justice system to work for them and although the process may seem long, it is the process that works."

The Star-Telegram and Star-Telegram.com are not naming the father or the teen to protect the identity of the 8-year-old girl.

Johnson said after the sexual assault, the father left the scene. The stepson made his way to a pay phone, where he called police and was hospitalized.

That same day, investigators obtained a search warrant for the abandoned house in the 2700 block of Canberra Court near Cobb Park. Though boarded up, the pair made entry inside through a board that moved, Johnson said.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

Tarrant County court records show the father had received two years deferred adjudication probation in November 1996 after pleading guilty to burglary of a habitation.

As part of that plea-in-bar agreement, the man avoided prosecution on four other charges: possession of marijuana, theft by check, and two cases of assault with bodily injury. His probation, however, was revoked in 2000, and he was sentenced to two years in prison.

The father also received a 30-day jail sentence for assault with bodily injury in 2001 and a 20-day jail sentence for possession of marijuana in 2006, records show.

The 18-year-old stepson does not have an adult criminal record in Tarrant County, records show.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-15-2008, 08:10 PM
haha niiiice

dickface
01-15-2008, 08:11 PM
that sick fuck got what he deserved. the father should be given a shit ton of leniency.

dickface
01-15-2008, 08:12 PM
I think the father showed a lot of restraint, really. If that was my 8 year old daughter, that motherfucker wouldn't be getting to any payphones, he'd be fucking dead.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-15-2008, 08:23 PM
The stepfather sounds like a low-life himself.

Family of the Year!

dickface
01-15-2008, 08:26 PM
The stepfather sounds like a low-life himself.
how do you figure that?????? his eight year old daughter just got ass raped, how the fuck should he react?

SAtown
01-15-2008, 08:28 PM
how do you figure that?????? his eight year old daughter just got ass raped, how the fuck should he react?

By sticking a wrench in the kid's ass? I understand a good beating, but not sexual assault with a wrench.

dickface
01-15-2008, 08:31 PM
By sticking a wrench in the kid's ass? I understand a good beating, but not the wrench
like I said, that little fuck is lucky that the father was merciful enough to use a wrench. If that was my 8 year old daughter, a wrench up the ass would be rather pleasant in comparison.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-15-2008, 08:31 PM
how do you figure that??????

I figure that from this:

"Tarrant County court records show the father had received two years deferred adjudication probation in November 1996 after pleading guilty to burglary of a habitation.

As part of that plea-in-bar agreement, the man avoided prosecution on four other charges: possession of marijuana, theft by check, and two cases of assault with bodily injury. His probation, however, was revoked in 2000, and he was sentenced to two years in prison.

The father also received a 30-day jail sentence for assault with bodily injury in 2001 and a 20-day jail sentence for possession of marijuana in 2006, records show."

SAtown
01-15-2008, 08:32 PM
:lmao

Tell me dickface, what would you have stuck in the kids ass?

dickface
01-15-2008, 08:35 PM
:lmao

Tell me dickface, what would you have stuck in the kids ass?
lol i have no idea. but someone who would fucking sodomize an 8 year old girl deserves nothing less than a Hostel-style torturous death.

dickface
01-15-2008, 08:37 PM
I figure that from this:

"Tarrant County court records show the father had received two years deferred adjudication probation in November 1996 after pleading guilty to burglary of a habitation.

The father also received a 30-day jail sentence for assault with bodily injury in 2001 and a 20-day jail sentence for possession of marijuana in 2006, records show."
maybe he found God and became a preacher after all that, you don't know. either way, good for him for teaching that sick piece of shit a lesson. too bad he didn't just wipe him off the earth.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-15-2008, 08:42 PM
maybe he found God and became a preacher after all that, you don't know.

Maybe that explains the draw to anal penetration.

Ok, that was bad.

But true, as a father I'd want a huge amount of revenge for this kid hurting my daughter. Unfortunately, when this guy married the boy's mother he accepted some responsibility as the 18-year old's father, too. That's where the stepfather fails, in my opinion.

I don't really know to think...the whole thing is pretty f'd up if you ask me.

Pistons_In_7
01-15-2008, 08:54 PM
I agree with Dickface, that fucktard would feel my wrath, i probably would have went the ole' broomstick route and dumped him in a River.

exstatic
01-15-2008, 10:45 PM
The worst thing that the step father could have done to the boy is nothing. The kid was 18 and sodomized the little girl. It didn't look like that was even in debate. He is going to prison, and likely a horrible death at the hands of the other inmates. Kid rapers/sodomizers do the hardest time of all, if they survive. The step father should have told him this while laughing at him.

ShoogarBear
01-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Wouldn't it be something if they ended up cellmates?

ShoogarBear
01-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Okay, wouldn't it be something if they ended up being cellmates with Adebisi?

dickface
01-15-2008, 11:58 PM
The worst thing that the step father could have done to the boy is nothing. The kid was 18 and sodomized the little girl. It didn't look like that was even in debate. He is going to prison, and likely a horrible death at the hands of the other inmates. Kid rapers/sodomizers do the hardest time of all, if they survive. The step father should have told him this while laughing at him.
I'd agree to this, but generally these days, rapists/pedophiles/etc. aren't ever placed in general population in prison because of this very thing. Those guys will be dead in a week so they place them in their own special area of prison. Which is absolutely not justice for what is one of the sickest things a human being can possibly do.

wrench
01-16-2008, 12:48 AM
a wrench up the ass would be rather pleasant in comparison.

Pm me!

Dre_7
01-16-2008, 05:26 AM
I have NO sympathy for the stepson. An 8 year old girl???

01-16-2008, 10:03 AM
The father should have appled .451 inches of of copper clad lead moving at 850 feet per second to the piece of shit's forehead.

samikeyp
01-16-2008, 10:43 AM
Okay, wouldn't it be something if they ended up being cellmates with Adebisi?

Or Schillinger while wearing a Striesand t-shirt.

MoSpur
01-16-2008, 10:53 AM
That's sick. All together. Why would an 18 year old do such a thing? Why did the mom post bail for the son? Why did the dad react the way he did? His daughter may now grow up w/out a dad if he goes to jail. So in reality, the girl loses no matter what. Its sad. Very sad. I can understand maybe why the dad reacted the way he did, but its obvious his emotions got the best of him. I am not defending the stepson or anything like that, but the girl is going to suffer.

Extra Stout
01-16-2008, 10:54 AM
I really prefer the justice system from 3000 B.C. to the one we have today. I think life was better then.