PDA

View Full Version : PHX is going nowhere this season

DazedAndConfused
01-16-2008, 12:03 AM
Their 26-11 record is entirely a fluke, they have played mostly sub .500 teams which they can simply outscore with ease. Their record against the top WC teams is horrendous, I believe they have only won 1-2 games against the top 5 WC teams so far.

More importantly, their schedule from the end of January onwards is just brutal. Not an easy stretch of games anywhere, all against tough competition. I predict PHX will drop like a rock in the standings. Of course, many have predicted the same thing but I think a lot of people think this Sun's team is as good as they were last year (which I think they are not). They are in for a rude awakening.

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2008, 12:06 AM
Just go ahead and post this under SpursDynasty next time Jeff

Roxsfan
01-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Their 26-11 record is entirely a fluke, they have played mostly sub .500 teams which they can simply outscore with ease. Their record against the top WC teams is horrendous, I believe they have only won 1-2 games against the top 5 WC teams so far.

More importantly, their schedule from the end of January onwards is just brutal. Not an easy stretch of games anywhere, all against tough competition. I predict PHX will drop like a rock in the standings. Of course, many have predicted the same thing but I think a lot of people think this Sun's team is as good as they were last year (which I think they are not). They are in for a rude awakening.

mmkay

dirk4mvp
01-16-2008, 12:25 AM
Are you worried about your post per day average becoming too high on your Spursdynasty name?

Findog
01-16-2008, 12:30 AM
Why couldnt this be posted in the other Phoenix is doomed thread?

DazedAndConfused
01-16-2008, 12:32 AM
My bad I didn't see the other PHX doom and gloom thread. Mods can delete this.

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2008, 12:34 AM
:lmao Why Jeff is still posting under this screen name after the worst trolling attempt in internet history is beyond me

duncan228
01-16-2008, 12:36 AM
My bad I didn't see the other PHX doom and gloom thread.

You posted in it.

Edit: Twice. Once less than an hour ago.